Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-01-2011, 01:02 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought this was a cool duet... (and since I'm posting it.. Josh Turner has to be in it).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:29 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Went to a acousic show last night with Chris Young, Randy Houser, Joey&Rory, Jared Neiman, Kelly Lovelace (songwriter), Jacob Lyda.

Good show but Randy Houser's voice is just flat out amazing and his new song "in god's time" was amazing

jacob lyda http://www.facebook.com/jacoblyda?re...08468622525037
Old 03-02-2011, 02:46 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
Went to a acousic show last night with Chris Young, Randy Houser, Joey&Rory, Jared Neiman, Kelly Lovelace (songwriter), Jacob Lyda.

Good show but Randy Houser's voice is just flat out amazing and his new song "in god's time" was amazing

jacob lyda http://www.facebook.com/jacoblyda?re...08468622525037
WTF, I never have the opportunity for a concert like this, and even if I did it'd probably cost something atrocious like 250 per ticket.

I am slowly becoming a huge Randy Houser fan, lots of really good songs he puts out, and like you said, he has one of my favorite voices.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:49 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anybody heard that guy on American Idol who sings country? I saw his performance of Letters From Home last night and I thought it was really really good. He's got a nice voice with lots of deep tone that I like a lot. He rpobably won't win, but he defintiely has a future singing country.

Old 03-02-2011, 03:32 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Has anybody heard that guy on American Idol who sings country? I saw his performance of Letters From Home last night and I thought it was really really good. He's got a nice voice with lots of deep tone that I like a lot. He rpobably won't win, but he defintiely has a future singing country.
He's incredible, the next country music star for sure! try to find him singing josh turner

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 03:35 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 03:55 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
WTF, I never have the opportunity for a concert like this, and even if I did it'd probably cost something atrocious like 250 per ticket.

I am slowly becoming a huge Randy Houser fan, lots of really good songs he puts out, and like you said, he has one of my favorite voices.
The price was a little high this year as it was about 45$ per ticket, but 100% of that went to a childrens hospital so I didnt mind it as much. Each artist did 4 songs each it was real good. My local station wins station of the year every year so im lucky.

Randy stole the show and told the story behind his song "beach to the sand" about him writing it about his ex gf who didnt wanna carry with him to hawaii. Apprently beach means the cuss word in the song lol

Chris Young played his new song called "tomorrow". My local station was the first one in the country to play it. Its another good song from him should be a hit.

Check out the guy jacob lyda he sounded real good kinda like a alan jackson on a few songs.
Old 03-02-2011, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Toby Keith is the best country musician of all time.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 04:09 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Randy Houser was our free homecoming concert last semester. Every year we get a free concert for homecoming.

I got my Brad Paisley tickets for Spring Break. :)
Old 03-02-2011, 07:09 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Not sure if serious...

Old 03-02-2011, 07:11 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
They're playing Small Town Kid by the Eli Young Band in the background!!! 50 bajillion bonus points for American Idol...

Also... Damn he can sing... Holy crap he's good.

Old 03-03-2011, 08:05 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I liked Toby better early on then what I do now. He has to many up tempo fast songs for me and keeps on releasing garbage songs like "trailer hood". Just my .02
Old 03-09-2011, 07:05 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

As I was falling asleep last night I was extremely proud of CMT Pure as they were playing "God Bless This Town" by Wade Bowen. Then I woke up and the first two songs I heard after I woke up this morning were by Adelle (sp?) and Train, and all I could think was how much of a stretch that was.

I've also seen them play "Little Lion Man" by Mumford and Sons, and though I wouldn't really say they are "country", it isn't that big of a stretch, it has a little country/folky vibe to it, as does a lot of their music.

Old 03-09-2011, 11:39 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dierks Bentley at the Livestock Show this Friday. woot.
Old 03-10-2011, 03:33 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Dierks Bentley at the Livestock Show this Friday. woot.
Hes going to be in Atlantice City the following Friday, I'm thinking about going...

Old 03-11-2011, 11:48 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

A new artist that John Rich discoverd who sounds great. He made his radio debut on my local station this week.

Last edited by georgiafan : 03-11-2011 at 11:52 AM.
georgiafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 06:40 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

He has a real nice voice, saw this on TV last night before I fell asleep, another cool sounding voice on this guy...

Old 03-14-2011, 07:38 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

He sounds like he is singing with a fake southern accent
Old 03-14-2011, 03:53 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
He sounds like he is singing with a fake southern accent
I think you mean "looks", his voice doesn't match the way he looks at all.

Old 03-17-2011, 11:39 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Really amazing song, especially the intsrumentals. I've listened to a few other songs of theirs and like a lot of them.

Old 03-19-2011, 09:31 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Brand New Eric Church!!!! **** YES!!!!!

Old 03-20-2011, 12:08 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got back not too long ago from the Brad Paisley concert and it was awesome. I knew every single song he sang but one and I think he only sang that one because it was long and allowed him to go along the perimeter of the gate were the fans were and clap everyones hand as well as give a few people some guitar picks that he had a staff member hold.
Old 03-20-2011, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Brand New Eric Church!!!! **** YES!!!!!

This is great.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 12:31 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
This is great.
It is Eric Church...

Old 03-22-2011, 03:48 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

i dont usually like eric church, but I like that song.