Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 02-28-2007, 03:07 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Tony Pashos GONE

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/f...ports-football
Old 02-28-2007, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow that is crazy.
Old 02-28-2007, 03:25 PM    (permalink
YouNeverKnow
Rookie

YouNeverKnow hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Not exactly surprising but I would have liked to retain him, but he's gonna command to much money for us. I wonder who we will get to replace him.
YouNeverKnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jon Ogden? I think that would help out the o-line the most. Or maybe Leonard Davis will come here for less pay but I dought it.
Old 02-28-2007, 03:48 PM    (permalink
YouNeverKnow
Rookie

I think JO would be a dominating RT but he is contemplating retirement and is not going to come back and try to learn a completely new position. I'm pretty sure its either LT or bust for JO these days.

I see Davis going to the highest bidder and thats not going to be us. He would be a decent RT but from what I've seen he is suited best for a guard position.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:26 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is going on in Owings Mills? AD leaving I think we all saw that coming, the Jamal Lewis situation I think we all knew he was getting cut but will be coming back, but Pashos leaving? What in the blue hell is going on? I haven't seen any roster moves to give us some cap relief other then the Lewis cut and now we are facing major holes in the offensive line leading up to the draft. Welcome to the Patriots system gents, now lets hope the titles start rolling in...

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Possibly Adam Terry can play RT that we dont know about.
Old 02-28-2007, 06:25 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think it is a signifigant loss. he did play well this year and our o-line was really good in pass pro.

we should look at at a guy like Sears in the draft can play tackle or move inside and play guard. that way he can atleast be an option at RT. i dont really know how good he is, i just know he is an in betweener
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
bmoreravens5289
Rookie

bmoreravens5289 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think we should look at o-lineman that are great runblockers. There just weren't many holes for Jamal last season.

Sig by BuckNaked
Ravens
Baltimore Orioles
Maryland Terrapins
bmoreravens5289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Bohleive
Veteran

Bohleive hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
What is going on in Owings Mills? AD leaving I think we all saw that coming, the Jamal Lewis situation I think we all knew he was getting cut but will be coming back, but Pashos leaving? What in the blue hell is going on? I haven't seen any roster moves to give us some cap relief other then the Lewis cut and now we are facing major holes in the offensive line leading up to the draft. Welcome to the Patriots system gents, now lets hope the titles start rolling in...
I think your question is answered right in the article:
Quote:
Rick Smith, the agent for Pashos. "He is in the same situation as Adalius Thomas. Based on the Ravens' cap situation and the expected interest in the market, they would have to restructure or cut guys. And they have a good foundation there."
One, Pashos' agent said it, not the Ravens, and two he is projecting the market for his client as being very good, I wonder why? This could be a bargaining ploy. Even if it is not, like the man said, we're not going to blow up our roster over Pashos.
Old 02-28-2007, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Troj2man
Rookie

Troj2man hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think Pashos and his agent may already have a verbal agreement set in place with another team. Instead of leading us on, they told Ozzie about the deal to see if we could match. Obviously we can't, so he's on his way out.

I see Pashos being another Kemoeatu or Weaver. Someone is going to overpay big time and Pashos will continue his average play. Sure this seems like a big loss now, but Ozzie and co. have a plan. Their track record speaks for itself. We'll move on and take care of business.
Troj2man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 07:03 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont care about this loss at all, he is average at best and wants to be paid like a top RT and he is nowhere near worth it. Joe Staley is gonna be better anyhow! :)

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 07:06 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
I dont care about this loss at all, he is average at best and wants to be paid like a top RT and he is nowhere near worth it. Joe Staley is gonna be better anyhow! :)
Joe Staley? Im in!
Old 02-28-2007, 07:16 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1st rd pick....Ive been secretly driving this bandwagon for a while now!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-28-2007, 07:26 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

im on it now
Old 02-28-2007, 07:28 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Good to know buddy, I need a co-pilot!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-28-2007, 07:29 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

And just think after this upcoming season if Ogden doesnt retire now he will then, and we'll have Staley on the right and Terry on the left that EXCITES ME MORE THAN HAVING A 6'6 WR WITH NO HANDS!!!!!! AND ITS HARD TO GET ME MORE EXCITED THAT A 6'6 WR WITH NO HANDS GETS ME!!!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-28-2007, 07:32 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe we should just take Tony Ugoh.
Old 02-28-2007, 07:35 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Maybe we should just take Tony Ugoh.
No, Joe Staley is better!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-28-2007, 08:09 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
And just think after this upcoming season if Ogden doesnt retire now he will then, and we'll have Staley on the right and Terry on the left that EXCITES ME MORE THAN HAVING A 6'6 WR WITH NO HANDS!!!!!! AND ITS HARD TO GET ME MORE EXCITED THAT A 6'6 WR WITH NO HANDS GETS ME!!!!
pshhh Clarence moore has the best hands in the world, hes just saving them by only catching 2 balls a year. i blame the coaches for not using those 2 catches more wisely
Old 02-28-2007, 08:15 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
pshhh Clarence moore has the best hands in the world, hes just saving them by only catching 2 balls a year. i blame the coaches for not using those 2 catches more wisely
Im with you, both should have been for TDs I mean for christsake he's 6'6.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-28-2007, 08:26 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

6' 6" and 1(yards) and 1(tds)
Old 02-28-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm 6'6" and no catches, does that mean I'm half as good as Clarence?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
YouNeverKnow
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Yeah! Billick should have saved his two catches for touchdowns in the Colts game. That's where our offense went, it was all used up.
Old 02-28-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think its a pretty big loss. We have no one to replace him. JO will not play there. To the draft it shall be unless Terry somehow becomes a good RT.
America is offline   Reply With Quote