Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks

Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks Discuss the Seahawks

Old 02-28-2007, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Poet3334 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Question about Ken Hamlin

Hey guys, I'm looking for some feedback on Ken Hamlin. Apparently, he may be a free agent target of the Cowboys. My question to all of you is can he cover? I've heard conflicting reports aboout his coverage ability. I wanted to come to the place where I can get the right info.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
Albert Camus
Poet3334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

Hamlin cover ability is above average, but what makes him so great is his run-stopping ability. He can run 15-20 yards upfield and make a tackle for a loss.

But it wont matter, we're going to resign him (I hope).

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 11:57 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any idea on how big of a contract he's looking for?
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
Any idea on how big of a contract he's looking for?
He's a good, young safety. I'd expect a long term deal paying out a good amount of money.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 05:01 PM    (permalink
cowboyz
Rookie

cowboyz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

cowboys signed him for $2.5m 1 year deal, to get a big contract later. so why was no one willing to give him a big deal?
Old 03-24-2007, 11:23 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyz View Post
cowboys signed him for $2.5m 1 year deal, to get a big contract later. so why was no one willing to give him a big deal?
Maybe the off-field issues were a bigger problem than we thought. I don't think it's anything to worry about though, and Roy should keep him in check. Great signing by you guys.