Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-05-2008, 05:59 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't have any problem what so ever with people wanting to hold off annointing Romo at the top for only playing a year and a half, I have full confidence he will come back this year and have a better year under Garrett then last season, then he can earn his respect the good old fashioned way.

As far as Eli is concerned, he is a good QB, but I'm not just going to dismiss how erratic he was all last year during the regular season, he played clutch when it mattered, but I would like to see at least one consistent pro bowl type regular season from him, and he will have higher expectations this year as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 06:08 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh, in my mind Tampa Bay is a bit to high. They have what? six or seven Quarterbacks on their roster? If you have that many QBs it just means you don't really have any.
Old 07-05-2008, 06:10 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I don't have any problem what so ever with people wanting to hold off annointing Romo at the top for only playing a year and a half, I have full confidence he will come back this year and have a better year under Garrett then last season, then he can earn his respect the good old fashioned way.

As far as Eli is concerned, he is a good QB, but I'm not just going to dismiss how erratic he was all last year during the regular season, he played clutch when it mattered, but I would like to see at least one consistent pro bowl type regular season from him, and he will have higher expectations this year as well.
well, personally speaking, i would keep romo and eli both down for the same reason. I want to see more of them. Eli was only elite for 4 games last year really imo....they happened to be the best 4 for him to be elite in because he won the superbowl, but i'd like to see him keep that up. Hell, even just before the playoffs last year, some people were still questioning whether or not he would ever become great.

and romo, like you said, it was only a year and a half. I'd like to see him keep it up as well.

they're probably both top 5 at least in the NFC (as far as just starters, not including backups like this list) but thats not really saying much because, like i said in the first post, i think only maybe the top 3 NFC teams would be able to infiltrate the top 8 AFC teams QB-wise.
Old 07-05-2008, 07:01 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Umm, you're joking, right? Eli Manning isn't the second best quarterback in his division, much less the conference, and even less, the league.

Please, explain your reasoning behind that post because i'm having a hard time understanding how in the hell Eli Manning is that good in your eyes. And i'm sure it has nothing at all to do with the fact that he's related to your favorite player..

Eli Manning isn't even 2nd in the divison? LOLZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Bruce
Rookie

Bruce is a cocksman.Bruce is a cocksman.Bruce is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
McNabb>Manning
Arguable Romo>Manning
Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 07:11 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
looking ahead i'd say he's 2nd. I'd only consider mcnabb if i had a damn good backup and jason campbell has proven less than romo and manning.

so yeah, he's 2nd in the division
Old 07-05-2008, 07:14 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
McNabb>Manning
Arguable Romo>Manning
McNabb at this stage in his career is not better than Eli Manning. at all. I respect McNabb a TON(means alot to say about an iggle) but he's not better than Eli now. And Romo is, I feel, is debateable. But that's just me on the Romo thing. Most will agree McNabb isn't better than Eli now
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 07:19 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
McNabb>Manning
Arguable Romo>Manning
McNabb is barely ever playing because he is injured so much, you cant be better if your not on the field. Plus he has Westbrook who is probably the best all around recieving/running player in the league. Manning doesnt have a consistant playmaker, except lately with Plax and looked what happened.

Romo is good, but he has a lot more weapons and in general the cowboys are more talented. Manning as of lately got good supporting players and that allowed him to relax a little. I want to say Manning is better because he really showed great poise at the end, but i cant say that whole heartedly because he wasnt great at all in the regular season. Id say its close enough that if both teams had the same record, id say manning is better.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
well, personally speaking, i would keep romo and eli both down for the same reason. I want to see more of them. Eli was only elite for 4 games last year really imo....they happened to be the best 4 for him to be elite in because he won the superbowl, but i'd like to see him keep that up. Hell, even just before the playoffs last year, some people were still questioning whether or not he would ever become great.

and romo, like you said, it was only a year and a half. I'd like to see him keep it up as well.

they're probably both top 5 at least in the NFC (as far as just starters, not including backups like this list) but thats not really saying much because, like i said in the first post, i think only maybe the top 3 NFC teams would be able to infiltrate the top 8 AFC teams QB-wise.
elite is a strong word. He more or less limited his mistakes and played solid, while allowing the defense to do work. I wouldn't call his play elite by any stretch.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 07:20 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post

True about Eli. But he got the playoff thing down, so hopefully the pressure is off him now. He can relax and hopefully continue his play.

The regular season was a mess. Plax didn't practice all season, Smith was out 11 games, and Jacobs got hurt. Factor in Shockey breaking his leg, and we were running around with a hurt Burress, healthy toomer, and Tyree and Hixon, who aren't true 3 and 4 WRs.

We started to play better when Burress started practicing, Smith came back, Bradshaw got introduced towards the end of the season, and Boss progressed. AND.... Gilbride simplified the terminology of the playbook week leading up to the Pats game.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 02:18 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerCohen View Post
There's no scenario I take Romo over Brees in. And I'm not a Romo basher.
Yeah, I don't buy that ish either.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 02:30 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
McNabb is barely ever playing because he is injured so much, you cant be better if your not on the field. Plus he has Westbrook who is probably the best all around recieving/running player in the league. Manning doesnt have a consistant playmaker, except lately with Plax and looked what happened.
McNabb might have Westbrook, but I'd rather have the Giants' WR corps over the potpourri of **** the Eagles have trotted out there at WR for the past 10 years (2004 not withstanding).
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 04:50 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
...really?

he has like a career 58 passer rating, and has thrown 12 more INTs then TDs
He's also been injured as well. A majority of that was last season. He hurt his throwing shoulder because the offensive line was just terrible under another coordinator. You look at his first three games when he wasn't injured, and his passer rating wasn't that bad. It was in the low eighties or something. And that's when the 49ers were leading the league in drops if I'm not mistaken...including seven in the Pittsburgh game. I usually don't blame a person for being a huge disruption for a team, but I'd have to make an exception for Jim Hostler. Everything was practically the same from the previous season, then Hostler comes in and destroys it all.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 04:51 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
Charlie Frye could be an interesting little prospect there in Seattle. He wasn't awful with the browns and was clearly struggling majorly due to the lack of offensive firepower. If I remember correctly he was starting before they rebuilt the offensive line and when the soldier was down with an injury. Other than that he was still serviceable. Backing up Hasselbeck can only be of benefit. I'm not saying I'd want him starting but if my QB went down for the season (on a wco team) and I wasn't enamored with the backup I'd try a trade for the guy.
Frye was demoted while he was in Seattle to third string behind Seneca Wallace if I'm not mistaken.

Quote:
Old 07-07-2008, 04:54 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
Don't take this wrong but I don't think you would be saying that if you weren't a niner fan. Just sayin'.
Trust me, a lot of 49ers fans don't like Alex Smith at all. But after analyzing things quite closely, I believe that he's not the sole blame for everything that's gone wrong. I'm not saying that he's a Peyton Manning that's had bad luck, but I do believe he could be a decent player. Things really just have no bounced his way in terms of personnel...most notably the coaching staff. Regardless, if after this season things don't work out whether it be injury or just bad performance from Alex Smith, even if it's his fault or not, I think it would just be a wise decision for the club to move on and start from scratch with someone else.

Quote:
Old 07-07-2008, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Smith has a chance, I'm not ready to write him off like, say, Kyle Boller. The 49ers offensive line last year was horrid, and Smith suffered thanks to his shoulder injury and trying to play with it.

He needs to work on his accuracy though, and I'm sure he will if he's going to flourish under one of the best offensive minds in the game in Mike Martz.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:30 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Smith has a chance, I'm not ready to write him off like, say, Kyle Boller. The 49ers offensive line last year was horrid, and Smith suffered thanks to his shoulder injury and trying to play with it.

He needs to work on his accuracy though, and I'm sure he will if he's going to flourish under one of the best offensive minds in the game in Mike Martz.
As will Vernon Davis. I was reading alot of Mike M. passing concepts and they are great stuff. I can't wait to see if he brings some of his Rams plays to the niners.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not getting my hopes up for Vernon Davis, SMS. Quite frankly, I don't think he'll put the work in in terms of getting Martz's playbooks down well enough, he hasn't given me reason to believe he will.

Hopefully he does live up to that draft pick like Kellen Winslow, he's got serious talent, but right now I don't think he will.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:40 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bruce Gradkowski still owns Eli Manning
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Gradkowski can get Eli's gatorade, sure.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:44 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Gradkowski can get Eli's gatorade, sure.
He is still SERVING HIM!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 11:52 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
I'm not getting my hopes up for Vernon Davis, SMS. Quite frankly, I don't think he'll put the work in in terms of getting Martz's playbooks down well enough, he hasn't given me reason to believe he will.

Hopefully he does live up to that draft pick like Kellen Winslow, he's got serious talent, but right now I don't think he will.
Mike Martz's playbook is HUGE. I have his Rams 2000 playbook in front of me all printed out, and it is very, very detailed. If Davis is truly an idiot then Mike M. will have to keep things very, very easy for him or give him a wristband for plays.

I can tell you now he has alot of WR routes, and all different depending on the CB alignment and then you have different alignments, from Nasty, inside, wide, and base. So if they are thinking of using him there for certain plays, he would need to get that part down.

But overall TE routes aren't that complicated. All Mike Martz's TE concepts are all drags, sail, digs, and small stuff like that which are within the frame of his overall concept. So it shouldn't be tough if Mike M. can somehow allow Davis to streamline the complicated stuff and give him a wristband with stuff on it.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

I'd want to use VD as a receiver foremost. The only blocking I would have him do is run-blocking, there's no reason for him to pass-block when he could be out there running routes. Probably want him to have more snaps at left slot receiver than anywhere else, I think.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:21 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
I'd want to use VD as a receiver foremost. The only blocking I would have him do is run-blocking, there's no reason for him to pass-block when he could be out there running routes. Probably want him to have more snaps at left slot receiver than anywhere else, I think.

That's when stuff gets interesting. In this playbook, you need to know all the alignments, and then all the # routes for inside WR i guess it would be. He obviously has to know his TE routes as well.

In this playbook Martz's terminology in playcalling is how my staff used to do it. We tag our routes.

This is an example out of Martz's playbook:

Liz 989 F rub Sneak

The #s indicate the passing route, so he has to know all his routes. He can cheat if he has a wrist band, but if he wants to play slot WR, he has be smart enough to know those route #s and then alignments as well. MM has a bunch of alignments as well.

I don't really see him pass blocking either. I think because his draft status and potential, the franchise is waiting for the return on their investment. And that would be production, in terms of yards, and TDs as well.
Old 07-07-2008, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:

I actually think he has some really good accuracy. It's his decision making and pocket presence that I believe need some work. Especially his pocket presence.

Quote: