Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 03-04-2007, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
What about Darrelle Revis?can he fit a Cover 2 scheme?
One good thing about the Cover 2, is that you don't need big time CB's to be in it. Revis would be an awesome pick up too.
I think he'll be gone by the time we pick at 23. If we had the twelvfth(sp) pick, I would bet my car that we'd pick Amobi. Also, if Willis is gone(which you don't know, he's projected to be right around that area), I think we should go Robert Meachem.
Old 03-04-2007, 11:55 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If any of the following CB's were at 23 then we should grab them

Chris Houston
Darrelle Revis
Leon Hall(his combine might have helped his once falling stock though)
Old 03-05-2007, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, I don't know why, but I think Leon Hall is a younger version of Ty Law. I would agree with you, assuming Kawika Mitchell leaves. Johnathan Wade is underrated as far as i'm concerned(of which I have no basis)
Old 03-05-2007, 12:50 PM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seeing as how the Chiefs are supposedly calling around trying to trade Trent, I'd:

Trade Trent and Eric Hicks to the Dolphins for a 4th round pick and Manuel Wright.

Then I'd trade Greg Wesley and Dante Hall to the Titans for Albert Haynesworth and 6th round pick.

Then in the draft I'd go:

R1. Robert Meachem - WR out of UT
R2. Johnathan Wade - CB out of UT
R3. Tarell Brown - CB out of Texas
R4. Doug Free - OT out of NIU
R5. Mkristo Bruce - DE out of Washington State
R6. Xzavie Jackson - DE out of Mizzou
R6. Legedu Naanee - WR out of Boise State
R7. Dustin Fry - C out of Clemson

Although I do like the idea of trading LJ to the Giants for their #20 overall pick and Jacobs. Then using the #20 and #23 pick to move up into the top 10 to take Branch.

Last edited by KaneMarko : 03-05-2007 at 01:02 PM.
KaneMarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

That doesn't sound too bad. I think Wade in the second round is a little bit high for him. Also, why two CB's in the first day? I don't think we'd build for depth especially with all the holes. Also, two DE's? I'd think DT would be more of a need but perhaps those guys' can play both. Also, who's goign to come in if Kawika M. Leaves? You must think KC is going to get Napoleon Harris.
Old 03-06-2007, 07:31 AM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
That doesn't sound too bad. I think Wade in the second round is a little bit high for him. Also, why two CB's in the first day? I don't think we'd build for depth especially with all the holes. Also, two DE's? I'd think DT would be more of a need but perhaps those guys' can play both. Also, who's goign to come in if Kawika M. Leaves? You must think KC is going to get Napoleon Harris.
Good questions. The reason why 2 first day corners is because Benny Sapp is a RFA and a nickelback at best. I'm not sure Maxey is good enough to be more than a nickel guy either considering he's been cut twice already. So we really don't have any young eventually starters behind Law and Surtain. That's why I wouldn't mind seeing us go after two first day guys like Wade and Brown. The 2nd may or may not be a little high for Wade. But with his 4.3 40 time and his physical-style, I don't think he's going to be there in the 3rd when we pick again. So if we want him, we may have to take him in the 2nd.

Why 2 DEs? Because the only other DE we have on the roster behind Jared and Tamba is Hicks. Who is old, slow and doesn't really provide much outside of solid run defense. If Jared or Tamba get hurt and have to miss time, we're kinda screwed. Wilkerson is a tweener but seemed to show a little more lining up inside than outside. But he can play the outside in a pinch. But we really don't have any true depth behind Jared and Tamba. And like I said, if either one has to miss time (like Jared may have to in the beginning of the season) we're kinda screwed as the roster stands right now. That's why I'd go after 2 DEs.

As far as DTs go, that's why as part of my trades I was having us get Haynesworth from the Titans and Manny Wright (or Rod Wright) from the the Phins.

I think the Chiefs are eventually going to sign either Mitchell or Harris. Probably whichever one is cheapest.
Old 03-06-2007, 08:19 AM    (permalink
USAF Chief

Are you serious? We have gaping holes with no talent and your drafting for depth? <sigh>

You have to address the immediate weakness and get veteran FA backups for these guys right now, draft to fill the glaring weaknesses, not to get guys who will sit on the bench for the WHAT IF situation of someone getting hurt.
Old 03-06-2007, 01:45 PM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAF Chief View Post
Are you serious? We have gaping holes with no talent and your drafting for depth? <sigh>

You have to address the immediate weakness and get veteran FA backups for these guys right now, draft to fill the glaring weaknesses, not to get guys who will sit on the bench for the WHAT IF situation of someone getting hurt.
Ok. Gaping holes in the team is a valid point. But we supposedly got a starting OT last week in Damion McIntosh. So, theoretically that's one gaping hole filled.

D-Tackle? That's why I included in the post about trading for Haynesworth and one of the Wrights from Miami to go along with Wilkerson and maybe another FA tackle. Another gaping hole potentially filled right there.

QB? It's sounding more and more like Trent may have seen his last days as a Chiefs according to the Star and all the local radio and news stations. Damon Huard will probably start out as the #1 QB. Then you still got young Brodie who Herm and the rest of the coaches really like.

Interior O-Line in the event Shields and Weigmann retire? You're never going to find a guard as good as Shields. But we still got Welbourn, Bober, Waters, Niswanger, and Stallings. And in my mock I mentioned getting the center from Clemson in the 7th to play either guard or center. I even went so far as to mention drafting Doug Free to play a tackle spot. Interior linemen aren't that hard to find. And we have adequate bodies there.

Cornerback? Yeah, we still have Law and Surtain. And both are still productive. But neither is getting any younger. And we have zero potential replacements for them seeing as how one or both probably won't be here after next season. Should we wait until one or both retire or is cut to worry about getting a young corner or two? Or do we get them now so they can have a year to learn from two of the best in the business. Personally I choose to get a couple now so they can have at least a year to learn behind Law and Surtain. Kinda like how Page and Pollard had a year to learn behind Knight and Wesley. Should we not have drafted Page and Pollard last year since we already had Knight and Wesley? I don't know about you, but I'm kinda glad we got Page and Pollard.

Safety? Like I said, we're good there with Page and Pollard. But according to the Star, Wesley might get traded. And Knight may be a little too expensive to keep on the roster. So we may need another warm body to backup the Killer Ps. Although we still have Bartee for whatever reason.

Linebacker? We still have DJ. And, like I said, the Chiefs are probably going to sign either Mitchell or Harris. I think Fox is a solid starter as proven by the fact that while DJ was down he led the team in tackles for I believe 3 of the 4 weeks he started. And minus a couple missed tackles showed some pretty good stuff on the field. Yeah, we could probably use another LB or 2 as depth since Boomer is now a FB.

TE? We still have Gonzo for at least another 3 years due to the 5 year extension he just signed. And Dunn has at least one more season in him and hasn't indicated retirement. No immediate need there. Although the thought of depth needs to be kept in the backs of Herm and Peterson's mind eventually.

WR? Kennison is good for another year or two. Parker is probably going to be kept for one more year. But I'm not sure I see him on the roster beyond that. Still got Webb who Herm supposedly, really likes. Hannon initially made the 53 at the beginning of the season. And ended the season on the 53. From what I've heard and read, coaches seem to like him. Plus, I have us going after Meachem as a true #1. According to the Star, Dante Hall is being shopped for a trade.

RB? Looks like LJ is going to remain here. And all the trade LJ talks seem to have died down. Plus we still have Bennett and that kid out of Arkansas. No immediate need to go after a RB.

FB? Yeah, we could use a true FB. Although Wilson did improve into an 'ok' blocker through the course of the season. Boomer Grigsby is now listed as the #1 FB on the team. Not sure how that will turn out though.

You have a valid point. But the "what if" part does still has to be accounted for. Case in point, it's sounding like Allen is going to have to serve some kind of suspension for his DUI. At least according to the local papers and media. Who is going to fill his spot while he's out? I'm not necessarily "drafting for depth". Meachem comes in as an upgrade over Samie Parker and has to tools to eventually beat Kennison for #1. Wade and Brown may not be immediate starters. But could be eventually be starters. Would you rather not draft any corners then wait until next year when Law and maybe even Surtain are gone to worry about finding young starters? I guess we could wait and sign some FA corners. But you saw how much San Fran just paid for Clements. Do you really want to shell out big contracts for starting caliber corners to replace Law and Surtain? Or do you want to plant seeds now, so that in a year or two we don't have to worry about it because we already have cheaper solutions on the roster? Tell you what, doing the former and always relying on FA's to fill important positions is a big reason why we are in the situation we're in now. So I'd prefer to get one or two young replacements now. Although we already signed McIntosh, Free would be an upgrade over any other tackle we have on the roster and would stand a strong chance of starting seeing as how Sampson is a UFA and can't stay healthy, Svitek is a former 6th round DE and Chris Terry is an UFA. Free is not drafting for depth. He'd be drafted to start. Yeah, Mkristo and Xzavie would be backups. But Jared is facing a suspension and has asked for a trade. Who do you want to play his spot if he's suspended or traded? Hicks? Wilkerson? In 03 we already had a proven RB in Priest. But we drafted LJ anyway. And after a major injury that may force Priest into retirement, it's looking like LJ was a helluva pick. I will admit, drafting Naanee in the 6th is a greed pick. If Paul Soliai or Marcus Thomas were still on the board, I wouldn't mind taking one of them at that spot instead.

So, after saying all that, what, in your opinion, did I leave out?
Old 03-06-2007, 03:44 PM    (permalink
USAF Chief

OMG, my eyes ... I cannot read that right now.

Your english teacher would be ashamed.

Paragraphs are your friend
Old 03-06-2007, 06:23 PM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAF Chief View Post
OMG, my eyes ... I cannot read that right now.

Your english teacher would be ashamed.

Paragraphs are your friend

LOL! Clever. Just trying to have a convo with ya bro. Peace.

Last edited by KaneMarko : 03-06-2007 at 06:30 PM.
Old 03-06-2007, 06:46 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually have figured out my final mock draft.
Since we signed Bonaparte.
and this is in order of availablility and need

1. Leon Hall. Robert Meachem. Revis. Jarrett. Houston. Bowe. Ross.
2. Davis. Wright. Tanard jackson. Hill. Pitcock(he would be a day one starter.) Harrell. Aundrae Allison. Mebane. McBride. Staley. Ugoh.
3. James Marten. David Irons. Wade. Tony G. Steve smith. McBean. Brown. harris. Frye. Paul Williams. Antonio Jonhson.

Ideally I'd fall in love with Herman if we went like this.

1. Chris Houston/Revis/Hall
2. Davis/Hill/Allison/Tony G
3. Pitcock/Johnson/Marten

Best 4,5,6:

DTs
Joe Cohen
Jeremy Clark
Cliff Ryan
Matt Toenia

DEs:
Xzavie Jackson
Jacob ford
Atkins
Chase Pittman

Cb's:
Bo Smith
Antony Airline
Corey Graham

Safety's:
Willis barringer
Catanesse
guy from nd
pASCAL

AND MANY OTHERS

wr/cb/oL OR DT 1ST DAY I THINK
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In Other Words I Havent Figured Out Shittt
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 03-06-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Herm likes taking CB's in the first

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

I like the idea of trading for Haynesworth. He's young, big and not alot of teams will want him due to that incident with the Cowboys so we won't have to give up much for him. Herm won't mind taking him though...why? because he's the man. Sometiems I'm not sure what to think about the LT. Because with Levi Brown's horrible combine. He might drop to KC.
Herm doesn't like to draft Cb's in the first round. But I think if we're taking care of some needs via Free agency(I like the Napoleon Harris deal, he's young and underrated) so I think Herm will go either Wide Reciever, but if Meachem,Bowe and Jarrett are gone(which is likely, and I think Bowe smells of Bust)I think he'll go BPA, which will most likely be Revis or Houston.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:01 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

DUH DUH DUHNNNN

LATEST K.C Mock for Me! (includes an extra and a 5th for G.W. 6th for Trent)

1. Robert Meachem (WR)
2. James Marten (t)
3. Michael Coe (CB)
5. Joe Cohen (DT)
5. Kasey Studdard (OG)
6. Dedrick Harrington (ILB)
6. Chase Pittman (DE)
7. Alonzo Coleman (RB)
Quote:

Last edited by bored of education : 03-23-2007 at 01:16 AM.
Old 04-08-2007, 07:33 PM    (permalink
DJohnson56

You said ideal draft.......not what I actually think will happen :P

1) Dwayne Jarrett ......see 07 Rose Bowl.
2) Ryan Harris, T, Notre Dame
3) Brandon Mebane, DT, Cal
5) Jay Moore, DE, Nebraska
6) Anthony Airline, DB, Baylor
7) Tim Castille, FB, Alabama

Begin ripping me now :P

Last edited by DJohnson56 : 04-08-2007 at 07:35 PM.
Old 04-08-2007, 09:38 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

outside of Ryan Harris who I am no fan of I like it
Old 04-08-2007, 10:04 PM    (permalink
DJohnson56

Love the sig T-Rich......still remember the day I heard the news about the accident, still makes me choke up. Will be good seing donnie back in the lb core.
Old 04-08-2007, 10:45 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Ryan Harris is extremely soft. Pretty weak to for his size.
Quote:
Old 04-09-2007, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

I think I saw an MTV documentary on Ryan Harris....about the "perfect body" I can't say much, I'm not a big Notre Dame fan(don't watch much games, but I go to a sister university...go figure that one out eh?)
I'm liking the idea(and it seems realistic too) that we trade down with the browns, get their fourth round pick and we switch third rounders with them for green. That way we can get a DT talent and a CB talent in the second round, and go after a WR in the 3rd, although I don't think we are as bad off as people make it sound. Webb and the guy from tennessee are being slobered on by coaches.

Last edited by Hermstheman83 : 04-09-2007 at 12:26 AM.
Hermstheman83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Here's my ideal draft assuming the browns trade(see above)
2a: Tank Tyler,DT
2b: Eric Wright,CB
3: Alama Francis/Lamar Woodley, DE
4: Doug Free, OT
5: Yamon Figurs(Too high?) WR
6a:Nate Ilaoa, RB(245 pounds of Man)
6b:Jackie battle, FB
7:Stephen Berg? I'm just guessing now...OG
Old 04-09-2007, 07:19 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

If that trade happens with the Browns our 1st for their 2nd and 4th then I'd guess we would go WR in the 3rd or 4th and grab a DT and CB. Eric Wright will likely be the 5th or 6th CB taken so I doubt he would be available at our 2nd pick. But the upside of Tank Tyler i think is there, and with a coach like Herm Edwards, and the new Strength and Conditioning Coach, that Tank could be beastly. He has unbelievable upper body strength and is built like fire hydrant. With the recent acquiring of Alphonso Boone who would be a better fit as UT in the system and Tank would be a very formidable NT in the system.

I think a CD we could draft late second round would be David Irons, i always liked this kid, but their was always soemthing that kept me from giving up on this guy. i had read somewhere where he did excellent and i had troubled placing it. then i took a look back at Scott Wright's senior bowl reports, which are some of the best scouting tips Scott offers, he is usually dead on with his analysis from that week. and this is what i read about David Irons:

"Auburn's David Irons looked solid in man coverage and really helped himself in the eyes of scout

"If Dwayne Bowe hasn't been this squads most impressive player then it might be cornerback David Irons of Auburn, who had his second strong day in a row. Irons was one of the few guys who was able to stay with Bowe in man coverage and has really been a revelation this week. This guy is making a ton of cash down here!"

Would be odd gettign dwyane bowe and irons lol.

But some guys I have really been keen on in the last few days are Chris Houston, David Irons, Dwayne Bowe, Tank Tyler, Brandon Mebane, Joe Cohen, James Marten, Manny Ramirez, Kasey Studdard, Deddrick Harrington, Nate Ilaoa, Jackie Battle, Marvin White and Mike Walker.

Soooo now I unveil my final FINAL draft for which i want to KC to do

1. Chris Houston - a chance to draft a shhut down corneris to hard to pass up
2. Brandon Mebane- a solid run stuffer who also can get some pressure on the QB
3. Manuel Ramirez- a solid guard who can come in a contribute right away
5. David Clowney/Mike Walker - with how much ranting and raving going on about the recievers i dont think we pick one up day one
6. Nate Ilaoa- Kimble Anders type out of the backfield and work horse that could help allievate the carry threshold from Larry Johnson
7. CJ Ah You
Quote:
Old 04-09-2007, 09:35 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just want to point out that it is Anthony Arline, not Airline. It would be nice if there was a giant 747 on the offensive line though.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

In Terms of CB. Do you think(with Herm's disdain for drafting first round CB's) that he'll go after a guy like DeAndre Jackson from Iowa State? It seems to be scott's sleeper pick for CB. I still think a CB will be available when we pick the second time.

Final Draft with 20 days? You going on vacation or something?
Old 04-09-2007, 01:21 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

I think Cornerback is an issue that NEEDS to be addressed 1st day for sure.

1st Round guys: Revis, Houston, Hall, Ross
2nd Round guys: David Irons, Daymeion Hughes, Tanard Jackson
3rd Rounds Guys: Johnathan Wade, Michael Coe, Kenny Scott, T. Bain and Cj Gaddis

I'm not keen on Fred Bennet, Josh Wilson, Marcus McCauley.

Deandre Jackson would be a steal in the 5th round, but I highly doubt he will be available. I dont think he is valued at 3rd round, but I can see Herm take a stab at him.
Quote: