Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 02-28-2007, 08:06 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.
Exclamation gbpackers0065 full 7-round mock

http://mymockdraft.com/2637/Review.aspx

Bear with me on final rounds
Old 02-28-2007, 08:13 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Quinn its an OK pick its like we just stepping back on Tarvaris.
2. Rice would help us out WR anyone will be better than what we have.
3. Woodley would help out the DE pass rush greatly, Espically in the 3rd round.
4. Allen Barbre, He will help us out at G
5. Baker will help out our Horrible WR Core
6. LB isnt really a need but its the 6th round, Id rather see a CB or Safety
7. TE would help us out.

Overall: B

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 08:13 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just cant see OAK picking a RB after the combine that CJ had and that they need a QB more, okay GB draft I like Nelson, but he plays FS. Also why is SF picking a TE, you have to atleast give Davis a chance before you write him off like that. And I believe Justin Durant has late 3rd round talent, but that maybe a biased opinion considering I live near Hampton.
Grade C+

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Colts:

1)-DeMarcus Tyler
This pick is obviously made in light of the porous run-defense that the Colts had over this season. But Tyler would be a NT in the system and as evidenced with McFarland; someone who can rush the passer efficiently would be needed at DT. Tyler isn't a bad pick necessarily but it's just some food for thought in later Mocks.

3)-Rufus Alexander
I like the pick there, Rufus has good value there (though I prefer Durant; why is he so low?) and he would be an ideal LB for the Colts. I would guess a future SAM?

4)-Doug Datish
Saturday is slowly getting up there in age but with Gattis available; I'm curious about that pick to say the least. I'd take Datish for depth and a potential future starter I guess.

5)-Melvin Bullit
I'd take him for depth as Gattis doesn't become a Colt. With Reid gone, there has to be some more depth as the safeties have had trouble staying healthy.

7)-Ramonce Taylor
I hate the pick, if the Colts were to get a RB I would guess it would be a bigger guy to alleviate some carries off of Addai.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 08:21 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1st great pick
2nd okay pick
3rd horrilbe
4th good
5thA okay
5thB okay
6th bad
7th okay

where the DE at in there? why would we draft a CB? troy smith isnt a high 3rd he is a mid 3rd to 4th rounder plus he isnt a al davis qb. way to late to draft a C. sears is a OT/G, we need a true OT. love the AD pick. overall a B-

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 08:25 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I just cant see OAK picking a RB after the combine that CJ had and that they need a QB more,
There is rumor of a Aaron Rodgers for Randy Moss Trade going down and Al Davis has confidence in Porter, Curry, Gabriel etc.

Quote:
okay GB draft I like Nelson, but he plays FS.
Collins would move to his natural position of SS

Quote:
Also why is SF picking a TE, you have to atleast give Davis a chance before you write him off like that.
I love Vernon Davis, I am not giving up on him at all. You see, SF runs a double tight-end set and with Eric Johnson most likely leaving they need a replacement
Old 02-28-2007, 08:26 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NO to Ted Ginn!!!Meachem, Rice or Bowe would be better
Old 02-28-2007, 08:28 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
NO to Ted Ginn!!!Meachem, Rice or Bowe would be better
I agree with your stance but a mock draft is what would happen not what should
Old 02-28-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

2nd round: Hate it. No DB's for us day one
3rd round: Like it, but it doesnt make up for the 2nd rounder
4th round: Hate it. OLB is not a need
5th round: Dont like it, 5th round is way too late for us to be taking a TE
6th round: Dont like it, 6th round is too late for us to take a DE
7th round: Like it, but doesnt make up for the rest of the draft

Overall you have no concept of our needs and the order in which to apply them. Here's what our mock should look like:

2: OG or TE
3: OG or TE
4: DL or DB
5: DB or DL
6: QB or FB or BPA
7: QB or FB or BPA

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope CB doesn't come a first round need, but if it does i could live with that draft. Also i love us taking Booker in the 5th round, overall nice draft for the Titans.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
jriles0522
Veteran

jriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

That is exactly who the Browns will take if Peterson is off the board, and frankly, if CJ goes first, and Thomas second, word around town is Russell will be the pick over Peterson. Blalock is a great pick for us in the second.

After that just some personal preferences

Gimme McBean over Mebane in the 3rd and Soliai in the 5th.

Nice job with the first 2 picks though, after that it gets hard.

B+

sig by BoneKrusher
jriles0522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I doubt the Lions take a WR on Day One. Also, if we don't take a QB in Round 1, we won't take one.. we already have a 'developmental' guy in Dan Orlovsky.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:50 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
I agree with your stance but a mock draft is what would happen not what should
What would happen is that Meachem or Bowe are bigger more possession type receivers which HERM LOVES!!!

other than that a plus all the way through
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Jonathan_VIlma
Pro Bowler

Jonathan_VIlma hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Nice job on the effort and all to put this together, but the Jets draft is horrible. We can't wait until the 5th and 6th to address our two biggest needs which are OT and DE.
Jonathan_VIlma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Giants cannot afford to wait until day 2 to select a DB. Give us Ross in round 1 and Otto in round 4.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1)Moses? he is the worst pick ive seen. he isnt first round value anymore we drafted OLB two years in a row its not first round need. Ross or Griffin or Houston would be better picks.
2)offensive line would be adressed sometime, probably during 2nd round
3)crosby is decent
4)I like Kenny Scott he's a good pick
5) we won't draft a TE at all during the draft. Probably would be a WR here
7) breaston in 7th is good value
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
BiggerFoot

First let me state Zebransky will not last until the 8th round, Daymeion Hughes is not a 1st or even a 2nd round pick for that matter. Desmond Bishop will also move up due to his combine
Now to go into the Saints picks
1st Daymeion Hughes-yikes after the combine he is going to drop like a ton of bricks because his 40 time was horrendous. replace him with Chris Houston CB Ark. or Robert Meachem fill a need before it becomes a need
2nd Brandon Siler LB solid pick considering he would be an upgrade over our starting MLB, good but not great
3rd Kareem Brown DT, a great pick here in the 3rd he would be our future replacement of Hollis Thomas who is already old and probably has only 2 years left in him. Great size and has good potential, great pick
4th a. Joel Newton TE, TE is somewhat of a need for the Saints but with Ben Patrick on the board I think we would go with him over Newton, but a solid pick
4th b. Stewart Bradley OLB, a good pick although DeOssie and Antwan Barnes could work there
4 c. Marquice Cole CB, solid pick to add depth to the secondary
5th Justin Medlock, I love this pick he is a solid kicker that is fairly accurate and has pretty good distance, fills a huge need for the Saints
6th David Patterson, solid pick

I commend you on your 7 round mock pretty good for the Saints with exception to our first round pick
Old 02-28-2007, 10:27 PM    (permalink
SDSupaChargers
Rookie

SDSupaChargers hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SDSupaChargers hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Great chargers draft. Great. Griffin in the first is my dream pick. Leonard in the second is different, but it works. Something to consider though, if we end up drafting a running back it will mean that we got rid of Turner which means we would at least have another day 1 pick. That should be used on a guard, which we really need and you do not have us drafting. Steve Smith is great in the third. Love Jay Moore. We need more depth at corner so Gaddis is a good pick. Not really sure about the Stanback pick, but I'm gonna cut you some slack cause it was the 7th round and the other picks were very good.
Old 02-28-2007, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The first two picks for the Bucs were great. After that it was all downhill
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 11:00 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where's Laurent Robinson? He's better then about 6-7 WR you have drafted. And actually plays football unlike Samardzija.
dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 11:09 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, that is a horrendous first day for the Bengals. TE is in no way shape or form a 1st round need and if we did go DT it would be a guy like Justin Harrell (if he fell).

I'm all but convinced it will be LB/CB day one for the Bengals. Revis in the 1st and Beason in the 2nd would be perfect.

Round 4 Payne is too much of an in the box guy for us. I'd rather see Baraka Atkins.

5th I like the position pick but I'd rather see Lorenzo Booker.

6th and 7th I wouldn't complain about anyway haha but Yamon Figurs would be sweet.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 11:28 PM    (permalink
mtmock
Rookie

mtmock needs more cowbell.

D+ for the boys.

Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!
mtmock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 11:44 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you just completely hate the Dolphins? That is a terrible draft that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever! Although I do like Jarrett, he will never go that high now especially with the rumors that he is currently running in the mid 4.7's in the 40. He would be a better second round pick for us, which is actually a possibilty now. Also, Tanard Jackson is a good player but a huge reach that early in the second round, late second at best for him. Harris doesn't fit on our line at all, he is too undersized. Francis is a nice pick in the 4th, but other than that, your overall value in the phins draft is atrocious!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Calvin Johnson - Great pick
Anthony Spencer - Great pick
John Wendling - Great pick
Eric Wright - Good pick
Brandon Frye - Poor pick
Jay Alford - Meh
Dan Mozez - Good pick
Xzavie Jackson - ???

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 03:59 AM    (permalink
Severe Punishment
Veteran

Severe Punishment hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Vikings draft grade : A
Very nice work, 7 rounds isn't easy..mine took around 3 hours...so I
repsect everyone who does it. Knowing how much time and effort have to go
into it.
Severe Punishment is offline   Reply With Quote