Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 07-14-2008, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Are you feeling alright sniper, you do know Wells plays for OSU right...?
Yeah, but I don't have a problem admitting when rival players are good. Beanie Wells is indeed the truth. He has killed us the past two years. In the epic 42-39 game, he ripped off a huge TD run by spinning Prescott Burgess (I think) out of his shoes, then he went 39-222-2 on us last year.

Bastard...
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 03:27 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Almost like Mike Hart on PSU ...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Almost like Mike Hart on PSU ...
YES YES YES YES YES YES! Mike Hart is awesome! His YPC sucked this year, but 44 carries to carry a freshman QB? Awesomeness.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 04:38 AM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Wells is disgusting. I think he's far and away the #1 back. No one runs with his type of power, and as he has shown numerous times, he can also break the big one. He runs like a man possessed.
I have no doubts he does all of this, the man is straight up beast. His running style (power) reminds me personally of Larry Johnson, Steven Jackson or even Duece McAllister. I really like the guy as a prospect but I have my doubts about his fit within a WCO where recieving skills are extremely important. I'll believe he can catch the football when I see it.

If he can't catch the ball the whole offense is ****** over. If he doesn't catch he holds just about as much value as Tony Hunt right now in the Eagles system. BTW if Tony Hunt doesn't improve much this season, I wouldn't be suprised if he was cut. He doesn't seem "vital" to team success to me now that Booker is here.
eaglesfan_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 07:21 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan_45 View Post
I have no doubts he does all of this, the man is straight up beast. His running style (power) reminds me personally of Larry Johnson, Steven Jackson or even Duece McAllister. I really like the guy as a prospect but I have my doubts about his fit within a WCO where recieving skills are extremely important. I'll believe he can catch the football when I see it.

If he can't catch the ball the whole offense is ****** over. If he doesn't catch he holds just about as much value as Tony Hunt right now in the Eagles system. BTW if Tony Hunt doesn't improve much this season, I wouldn't be suprised if he was cut. He doesn't seem "vital" to team success to me now that Booker is here.
There are very few RBs who enter the NFL who can't catch nowdays, but yes there are definitely some that are much more natural receivers. I think soemthing that Wesbrook has spoiled us with the past few years is he is the PERFECT WCO RB. We don't need someone exactly like him or Marshall Faulk in terms of receiving ability, but we definitely do need who can catch the ball and do something with it. Wells is one of those guys, and to be honest, he could fit in almost any offense. I agree about Hunt, if he doesn't improve that much, he very well may be gone.

Old 07-15-2008, 10:10 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With our aging OT's and the CB situation in flux, plus other needs (possibly at S), the Eagles aren't going to take a RB in round 1, even with 2 picks. That means Wells won't be an Eagle in all likelihood. Let's continue to stay on target here. Discuss the topic. If you want to discuss next years' draft, create a thread for it...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 01:00 PM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went to the camp today, watched practice. Booker's getting the snaps as the #2 RB, Hunt the #3. Booker looks fast, he looks explosive, and the team is using him very flexible. Booker went in motion and split out wide and caught several deep passes as well as the inevitible screen passes. he's going to help the Eagles and sooner rather than later. He was handling the #1 KR duties and I must say that was perhaps the most encouraging thing I saw all day. Booker seems the be the 1st option there, rookie Quintin Demps the #2. Both looked very good.

Hunt's role is more defined, he'll be their pounding, between the tackles, back similar to Dorsey Levens a few years back. He's not likely to take many carries away from Westbrook and Booker, but he can do a few things that they can not. A red zone option for sure.

Other notes:

-Kevin Kolb was great in the morning practice. He seems to be picking up the offense very well and moving in the pocket much better than A.J. Feeley. His arm looked good and he made a nice play with his feet up the sidelines. Threw very well on the run. Took the snaps with the first unit because McNabb was unavailable.

-The offensive line was nothing to get excited about. Todd Herramens lined up as the LT with Thomas not practicing, and he was of course, nothing special. Neither was LG Scott Young. Winston Justice at RT struggled, which should be familiar. Jerome McDougle routinely blew by him with his quickness and strength.

-Speaking of McDougle, he was another encouraging sign. He played with tremendous energy, did a nice job of using his hands. He was getting snaps with the first unit. Trent Cole was not practicing.

- LJ Smith had the play of the day with a spectacular one handed catch in the back of the endzone against Stewart Bradley. He did a great job of keeping his feet in bounds. Great throw by Kolb as well with excellent velocity.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
- For daily NFL draft coverage:
www.twitter.com/ryanlownes
ThePudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 01:15 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Its funny, any time I've gone Justice looked good at RT. And yes, Booker is going to turn A LOT of heads this year.

Old 08-05-2008, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Eagles own the NFC East
Veteran

Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.

Definitely Booker. Hes just like Westbrook basically, and he is the ideal fit for our offense. Tony Hunt was only brought in for short yardage situations, and eventually take over Buckhalters role on this team.
Old 08-05-2008, 01:45 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
With our aging OT's and the CB situation in flux, plus other needs (possibly at S), the Eagles aren't going to take a RB in round 1, even with 2 picks. That means Wells won't be an Eagle in all likelihood. Let's continue to stay on target here. Discuss the topic. If you want to discuss next years' draft, create a thread for it...
At least not in this years draft anyway. We could always wait a couple years until Knowshon declares... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QMkZ...eature=related

I apologize for the music in the video.
Old 08-05-2008, 01:49 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Moreno may declare this year, but who really knows, plus, I want Booker to get his chances before we draft a starter at RB.

Old 08-05-2008, 01:53 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you guys are looking way too far ahead now ...
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 02:08 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I defintiley agree, but there really isn't much to talk about, but its not like we are dwelling on two drafts form now. I know I'm not anyway;)

Old 08-05-2008, 02:13 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is nothing wrong with looking ahead. The Eagles have often drafted for the future, so there's nothing wrong there. Still, I think that the team is old with Dawkins at FS and at both OT spots. That is where we will see the focus if the team feels that Dunlap and Justice are not the answers at OT. Otherwise, the team has very few areas where they need to improve. You could always make an argument for a dominant WR or another RB, but even then, there's not a lot of history to suggest that the Eagles will make something happen.

I'm just excited that the Eagles will be major players in the upcoming draft. It is also nice for them to have to make a decision between Hunt and Booker.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 02:19 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I think Dunlap has the potential to start, but I won't bank on it. Right now I see that he is a project who I expect to develop into a quality backup LT. We still need a LT, and as of now, the jury is out on Justice at RT, so we will need as many as two OTs in the upcoming drafts and we do need at least one safety, maybe two, if Demps doesn't turn out like it looks like he will right now (He looks to be a very good FS) Best case scenario, we need an LT and a FS, worst case, LT, RT, FS and SS. We do have very little holes, and I am very happy about that.

Old 08-05-2008, 03:05 PM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think Dunlap has the potential to start, but I won't bank on it. Right now I see that he is a project who I expect to develop into a quality backup LT. We still need a LT, and as of now, the jury is out on Justice at RT, so we will need as many as two OTs in the upcoming drafts and we do need at least one safety, maybe two, if Demps doesn't turn out like it looks like he will right now (He looks to be a very good FS) Best case scenario, we need an LT and a FS, worst case, LT, RT, FS and SS. We do have very little holes, and I am very happy about that.
Dunlap still plays way too high and isn't using his hands properly. With his length and above average athleticism, the potential is there, but he has a lot to learn as he won't be able to get by on physical tools alone in the league. He seems to be a fan favorite though. I would agree to hold off on LT for now unless you're hit with a can't miss prospect such as Andre Smith, Oher, Ciron Black, or Eugene Monroe. Keep an eye on LB, they like the guys they have right now but the unit is largely unproven. If they can score a number one wide receiver that'd obviously be the best case scenario as they're still lacking there.

Old 08-05-2008, 03:17 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

S and LT are the biggest concerns, no doubt, but TE and WR are secondary concerns. The only way we will need a LB is if Chris Cogong sucks it up this year. Besides that, there are very few pressing needs for the Eagles.

Old 08-05-2008, 03:18 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.

OK, Pudge, Linebacker is not a weakness, we only need some depth at SLB. Joe Mays has earned the nickname head-hunter in TC and I half expect him to kill someone on Friday.

Eagles own the NFC East, I've heard a lot people comparing him to Brian Westbrook and I have to disagree. Yes, he's small and quick and catches passes out of the backfield. Those things they have in common, but they really do look different out on the field. For one, Westbrook is a lot stronger. Both are short guys, but Westbrook is noticeably bigger than Booker. He's got bigger arms, bigger legs and runs differently than Booker. Westbrook runs with a lower center of gravity and he's harder to tackle than Booker, whereas Booker probably has a better arsenal of moves than Westbrook and I think has more straight line speed. No one stops and starts better than Brian Westbrook. He accelerates better than any back in football, but I think in a straight up race down the football field Booker would win. Plus, as shifty as Westbrook is Booker seems to be the flashier runner. You'll see more spin moves, and dancing around from Booker. Westbrook's elusiveness from his stutter step, his ability to stop and start, and the fact that he can deliver a stiff arm when needed. I don't think anyone is going to fear Booker's stiff arm.

Also, I think the Eagles have gotten younger nicely. I really think that the younger guys are going to turn some heads this season. Trent Cole is 25 and Gaither is still young. Abiamiri is only going into his second year. Bunkley and Patterson are both still young. Bradley and Gocong are both young as well. I really am starting to have high expectations for Quintin Demps.

DeSean Jackson and Lorenzo Booker are both explosive weapons that will be Eagles for a long time. Kolb is the future at QB and he has been looking really good. The only real problem with aging on the offense is LT because RT has so many suitors (Justice, Andrews, Herramens, McGlynn, Dunlap)
Old 08-05-2008, 03:24 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Correction EF 45 its head buster

Old 08-05-2008, 03:29 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Good post there EF 45, one thing I will add too. Booker is great at picking up blitzes. He also runs between the tackles very well, and isn't like Westbrook when he runs, but despite being very different style wise, they can do the same exact things in temrs of how they work in the offense. This young defense does have me amped. The only real question I have for the future on the defense is SS. Most of the offense is there too. Celek may not develop into a great TE, but he is a good one. Taht may need upgrading, as would WR, and LT, but the only question marks on offense are WR and TE. And in all honesty WR isn't big at all.

Old 08-05-2008, 03:29 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

K, but jeez the Eagles Forum is moving today, this is more action than the whole month of July.
Old 08-05-2008, 03:37 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

haha, yeah I know, I think its because I've had access to the computer at work all day.

Old 08-05-2008, 05:45 PM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan_45 View Post
OK, Pudge, Linebacker is not a weakness, we only need some depth at SLB. Joe Mays has earned the nickname head-hunter in TC and I half expect him to kill someone on Friday.

Eagles own the NFC East, I've heard a lot people comparing him to Brian Westbrook and I have to disagree. Yes, he's small and quick and catches passes out of the backfield. Those things they have in common, but they really do look different out on the field. For one, Westbrook is a lot stronger. Both are short guys, but Westbrook is noticeably bigger than Booker. He's got bigger arms, bigger legs and runs differently than Booker. Westbrook runs with a lower center of gravity and he's harder to tackle than Booker, whereas Booker probably has a better arsenal of moves than Westbrook and I think has more straight line speed. No one stops and starts better than Brian Westbrook. He accelerates better than any back in football, but I think in a straight up race down the football field Booker would win. Plus, as shifty as Westbrook is Booker seems to be the flashier runner. You'll see more spin moves, and dancing around from Booker. Westbrook's elusiveness from his stutter step, his ability to stop and start, and the fact that he can deliver a stiff arm when needed. I don't think anyone is going to fear Booker's stiff arm.

Also, I think the Eagles have gotten younger nicely. I really think that the younger guys are going to turn some heads this season. Trent Cole is 25 and Gaither is still young. Abiamiri is only going into his second year. Bunkley and Patterson are both still young. Bradley and Gocong are both young as well. I really am starting to have high expectations for Quintin Demps.

DeSean Jackson and Lorenzo Booker are both explosive weapons that will be Eagles for a long time. Kolb is the future at QB and he has been looking really good. The only real problem with aging on the offense is LT because RT has so many suitors (Justice, Andrews, Herramens, McGlynn, Dunlap)
I'm not saying it's a weakness, at least not in the eyes of Philadelphia's organization. It's unlikely they target a LB in next years' draft in the first three rounds or so. However, that is more in part because the team is young there and has shown flashes of promise.

Is there a star in that LB unit? No, probably not. At best they'll have three solid performers it seems. Gaither is a 3rd year player and is their most experienced starting Linebacker. Despite promise shown here and there, Linebacker still should be a position of concern for Eagles fans. The unit is extremely young and rather thin. To me, the linebackers are probably the team's biggest question entering the season, not because of talent but because of inexperience.

As for WR, it may not be as pressing a need as some will have you believe. The passing game will not suffer without a true #1 wideout. The Eagles' west coast offense that spreads teams out and utilizes backs and tight ends as receivers. They'll get by. However, even though the passing game should be solid as usual, we've seen what a #1 can do in Philadelphia. Terrell Owens took the team to a new level, even Stallworth stretched the field and looked great in Eagle green. If the team can swing a deal involving one of their two first round picks and perhaps Hank Baskett or Jason Avant, perhaps with Arizona for Anquan Boldin, I think they are a legitimate contender.

With Kevin Curtis and Reggie Brown the team has two solid #2 receivers. With Hank Baskett and Jason Avant they have two solid #3 receivers. DeSean Jackson is also unlikely to become any more than a #3 receiver and tremendous special teams performer. As I implied before, wide receiver isn't necessarily a need, but a #1 WR could take this Eagles offense to the next level.

No argument with the Booker/Westbrook analysis. They should complement eachother pretty well and improve the team. Booker's progress is evident and his role in the offense/special teams may be greater than most think. Kolb also looked terrific as I noted earlier. Also, I'd have to agree with LT and S as the teams greatest needs as far as the draft goes. They don't have a proven backup option at RT yet though so I wouldn't simply brush that off and say someone can do it.

Old 08-05-2008, 09:30 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Pudge, I agree with pretty much all of that post, but I will say this, Stewart Bradley does have the potential to be a star, he is everytwhere making plays all the time. DeSean could develop into a #2, but besides that, the rest of the post makes sense to me. Also yes our backups are also young and unproven, but Ahkeem Jordan is not someone to sleep on, and neither is Joe Mays, both are very promising young LBs. Our really weak spot at the LBs is our backup SAM spot. I truly don't know if Boiman is the guy, he has done nothing to impress anyone in camp so far.

Old 08-06-2008, 12:30 AM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Pudge, I agree with pretty much all of that post, but I will say this, Stewart Bradley does have the potential to be a star, he is everytwhere making plays all the time. DeSean could develop into a #2, but besides that, the rest of the post makes sense to me. Also yes our backups are also young and unproven, but Ahkeem Jordan is not someone to sleep on, and neither is Joe Mays, both are very promising young LBs. Our really weak spot at the LBs is our backup SAM spot. I truly don't know if Boiman is the guy, he has done nothing to impress anyone in camp so far.
Bradley looks good, I'll give you that. He is beginning to look the part of a defensive leader more and more every day. I still am not sure if he'll ever attain star status and in a way I doubt it. This is, of course, not a bad thing or an insult to Bradley at all. I like Stewart Bradley and think he has a chance to be a big surprise player in the NFC East and have a very long, solid career. Though however confident we both are, you have to think of this fairly cautiously, he's still a first year starting middle linebacker in a fairly complex attacking defense. For now we'll have simply sit by and hope he lives up to expectations, but there a no guarantees.

I would agree that DeSean has the talent to develop into a solid #2, but I think he is both at best as a 3, and more likely to top off as a #3 receiver. I'm not calling Jackson a bust or a wasted pick, he's going to give to the coverage teams what Reno Mahe simply couldn't: fear, caution. A player like Jackson doesn't need to be featured on offense to make his presence felt. See Devin Hester, awful receiver, but his presence opens up so much for the offense whether it be the inside run or taking pressure off of other receiver/the quarterback just because of the fear of a gamebreaking play. My point is, even though I don't think DeSean Jackson will ever develop into a true #1 or #2, his presence will be felt regardless and he should turn into a hell of a threat as the 3rd receiving option.