Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 07-14-2008, 11:30 AM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

BengalMedic hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Henry has charges dropped

http://www.kypost.com/content/wcposh...3-0222640d8213

So who does this assclown sign with next ?? You know someone is going to take a look at him. Dallas, Philly, someone else ?? To deny Henry has talent is just stupid, but the sad part about him is the fact he has a 2 cent head. Only a matter of time before he's in trouble again.

I always hoped he would grow up because I thought he could have been Chads replacement. Oh well...
BengalMedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 04:07 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be surprised if any team took a chance on him at this point.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 05:16 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think he can tie his own shoes.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
I don't think he can tie his own shoes.
Dont they have velcro ones in prison? lol

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
I'd be surprised if any team took a chance on him at this point.
I would have said the same thing about Adam Jones 6 months ago too. The thing about Henry, is all of his crimes were small crimes, there is just a lot of them. He's never been accused of murder, rape, theft, or even DUI if I remember correctly. Its the assault charges recently and past charges of possession correct?

There will be a team in need, and willing to pay him to play. Its not like he's going to become a #1 this year and get a fat contract - but I highly doubt he is done in the NFL.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 08:11 AM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

I don't think anyone is going to make him their #1 WR, but he has the talent to be one. No one is going to put that much faith in him NOT screwing up again only to be let down. With his situation being what it is, he's not going to cost anyone a large amount of money and the team (like the Bengals) will probably just hope and pray he doesn't screw up again.

I hope Henry can figure himself out, because I don't wish ill upon him, but odds are we'll be reading about another run in with the law again within the next 12 months...
Old 07-15-2008, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Receiver is the one position that no team in the league is 100% settled upon (Maybe Green Bay, but still doubt it). He will definitely find a job, and I highly doubt a team like the Titans who desperately need help at the WR would pass on a guy with that much talent.
Old 07-16-2008, 02:00 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He'll find work.

Hopefully he stopped peeing on underage girls and buying them alcohol.
Old 07-16-2008, 07:59 AM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
He'll find work.

Hopefully he stopped peeing on underage girls and buying them alcohol.
Wasn't that R. Kelly ?? Either way around, I always find that funny as hell... reminds me of the Dave Chapelle skit, "I wanna pee on you"... Funny !!!
Old 07-16-2008, 01:07 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalMedic View Post
Wasn't that R. Kelly ?? Either way around, I always find that funny as hell... reminds me of the Dave Chapelle skit, "I wanna pee on you"... Funny !!!
I think that went public... Either way I know a guy (who knows a guy lol) who works for the police and had access to the police report when he got busted for that. Apparently he put them in a tub and peed on them. I wish I could find a way to get that thing, it would be a good read.
Old 07-16-2008, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Shere Khan
Rookie

Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalMedic View Post
http://www.kypost.com/content/wcposh...3-0222640d8213

So who does this assclown sign with next ?? You know someone is going to take a look at him. Dallas, Philly, someone else ?? To deny Henry has talent is just stupid, but the sad part about him is the fact he has a 2 cent head. Only a matter of time before he's in trouble again.

I always hoped he would grow up because I thought he could have been Chads replacement. Oh well...
Shiet, he prolly only has 2 cent in his pocket now.

WHO DEY, ALL DEY, ERY' DEY
Shere Khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shere Khan View Post
Shiet, he prolly only has 2 cent in his pocket now.
Him and vick are gonna be buddies in unemployment line

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 09:12 AM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

Henry will sign with someone and hopefully this time around he could stay out of trouble and learn how to save some of the money he makes...

Wait, did I just say that ??? BWAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAA !!!!

Henry = Assclown
Old 07-18-2008, 02:20 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I retract my previous statement. Someone will give him a chance but in all likelihood he will **** it up yet again.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 07-21-2008, 09:29 AM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

Now there is talk of Henry being open to a return to the Bengals and "GET THIS", the Bengals are actually considering it. Now, I have always loved what Henry brought to the field (when he was on it) as a WR however, how many times can the Bengals keep going back to that well ?? Not to mention the glut of WR's they currently have one the roster after the draft...

I don't see how Henry could come back to Cincinnati, but you just never know. My last thought on this is (AS I'VE SAID MANY TIMES) "if" Henry could ever pull his head out of his 4th point of contact, he has the potential of being a #1 WR in the league...
Old 07-22-2008, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

I would welcome Henry back now that we are less reliant on him with Caldwell / Simpson here. The thing that sucks about Henry is we didn't have any plan past him, so once he was gone we were down to two receivers essentially.
Old 07-22-2008, 11:58 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

I like what Marvin said about it earlier. I think its on Bengals.com and I hope the front office is on the same page as he is about bringing Henry back.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 07-23-2008, 12:39 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

jets should sign hiM!!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 01:53 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

you can have him. Signing Henry would make our organization look like even more of a joke than people already see it to be.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 07-23-2008, 02:08 PM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

Well apparently the Bengals have no interest in bringing him back and I for one am happy about it. He can go wherever the hell he wants to go and could care less if we have to face him in the future. Actually, here's to hoping we do and one of safeties (or anyone) knocks his f*cking block off...