Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-15-2008, 10:56 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Cowboys S Ken Hamlin Signs 6 Year Extension

6 years $39 million. Not bad.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3488333

Cowboys have definitely been busy this offseason.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They must be in cap hell sooner or later...

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They hope there wont be a cap soon

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Essentially the same overall numbers, at least reported, as Gibril Wilson.

Bit of a calculated risk by Dallas, but they've had more than one of those this offseason.
Old 07-15-2008, 11:21 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
They must be in cap hell sooner or later...
Once you look into the situation its not nearly as bad as public perception makes it seem, we are close to the cap, but nowhere near cap hell what so ever...We re negotiated alot of deals that opened up alot of space nobody talks about(Davis and Romo), and again I fully expect Canty to be locked up at some point during the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

This is ridiculous. I've already said just because Oakland is stupid and severely overpaid for Wilson doesn't mean jerry should do the same. Kerry Rhodes is better than all of them and recently signed on for 33.5

I'm a bit disappointed in this.

I know our cap can't be all that bad, because we have DeMarcus Ware coming up next year and Jerry certainly wouldn't do anything to jeopardize the monster contract he is going to give him. I'm also predicting Anthony Henry, Roy Williams, and Greg Ellis are looking at their last years on the team -- that should open up a little wiggle room.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 11:31 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post
This is ridiculous. I've already said just because Oakland is stupid and severely overpaid for Wilson doesn't mean jerry should do the same. Kerry Rhodes is better than all of them and recently signed on for 33.5

I'm a bit disappointed in this.

I know our cap can't be all that bad, because we have DeMarcus Ware coming up next year and Jerry certainly wouldn't do anything to jeopardize the monster contract he is going to give him. I'm also predicting Anthony Henry, Roy Williams, and Greg Ellis are looking at their last years on the team -- that should open up a little wiggle room.
Most definately, guys like that are good as gone, Spears possibly also unless he wants to take a pay cut, and we will be getting rid of Glenn's salary in a year also...I don't know why your upset about all these signings, had we let him hit the market our safeties would of been the worst in the league, I had been telling you from the get go that we intended on keeping him for the future, that was the purpose of his original deal being 1 year to see what he did, if he performed he was going to stay, he made the pro bowl, the contract isn't bad at all...Our cap space is better then alot of teams, half of these deals opened up more immediate space then we originally had anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 11:36 AM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Most definately, guys like that are good as gone, Spears possibly also unless he wants to take a pay cut, and we will be getting rid of Glenn's salary in a year also...I don't know why your upset about all these signings, had we let him hit the market our safeties would of been the worst in the league, I had been telling you from the get go that we intended on keeping him for the future, that was the purpose of his original deal being 1 year to see what he did, if he performed he was going to stay, he made the pro bowl, the contract isn't bad at all...Our cap space is better then alot of teams, half of these deals opened up more immediate space then we originally had anyway.
I think spears is definately relegated to bench duty this year. He'll be part of the rotation, but Jason Hatcher had equal sacks, 3 times as many hits, and 3 times as many QB pressures as Spears and only got about 35% of the amount of PT spears got.

Spears, Ellis, Roy, and Henry are all old and/or overrated by cowboys fans. Get those losers off the field. The only one I like is Henry and he can't stay healthy.

Ellis is holding back Spencer from being a real force opposite Ware. The guy truly looks like he can play. And Spears is holding us back from finding out what Jason Hatcher is. Roy, well... it's Roy.

EDIT: I'm glad we kept him, I just think we could have got him for like 35mil. It doesn't sound like a huge difference. But every little bit helps. A few mil overspent here and overspent there is what puts teams into a cap bind.

Last edited by Burns336 : 07-15-2008 at 11:40 AM.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:20 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if it was any other team, id question how they plan on keeping Ware long term. but this is Jerry Jones, and the one thing that Jones knows is his finances. theyll be fine, he'll work his magic to keep all his guys under contract.

Jones knows his money, and im sure he's planned this out. he knows what he's doing.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Georgia Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
if it was any other team, id question how they plan on keeping Ware long term. but this is Jerry Jones, and the one thing that Jones knows is his finances. theyll be fine, he'll work his magic to keep all his guys under contract.

Jones knows his money, and im sure he's planned this out. he knows what he's doing.
Or maybe he's banking on not having a salary cap for a season...
Old 07-15-2008, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post

I forgot we've got to sign draft picks too.... This team is going to look really different next year.

I think Columbo is probably on his way out as well unless he wants to play for a **** ton less that he'll garner on the open market.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia Bush View Post
I don't think he would take a risk like that unless he was absolutely sure. Fans would hate Jerry for doing something like that and jeopardizing the team.

I'm pretty sure Stephon Jones is just a cap guru.

I know Romo has already restructured twice since getting his contract last year and leonard davis once in order to create room for other signings.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:34 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia Bush View Post
Jerry Jones isn't dumb enough to throw all his eggs in a basket that possibly might not exist.

Even if he hopes for it, im sure he's making his moves with the assumption that if it doesn't happen, he can rework contracts in a way that he can get under the cap.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dallas hasn't really been that busy compared to the rest of the NFL. They just steal the headlines. The only new significant FA they brought in was Zach Thomas. We locked up Barber and Hamlin, but that's about it so far.

I really thought Hamlin was going to slip away, but I'm glad he's going to be around for a while. I finally have that sense of mind that Dallas is no longer a "soft" team. Honestly, I've felt the Cowboys were a cream puff for a long time, but with the acquisitions we've made... Ken Hamlin, Zach Thomas, Mike Jenkins, Adam Jones, Tank Johnson... I think we finally have the nastiness to compete with the Steelers.. Jags.. type monster defenses.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 03:42 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Almost exactly the same as Gibril Wilson's deal. What is everyone else's opinion on how Hamlin compares to Wilson in terms of who is better at what they do?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
6 years $39 million. Not bad.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3488333

Cowboys have definitely been busy this offseason.
Really? How much guaranteed? That's almost Bob Sanders money.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Dallas hasn't really been that busy compared to the rest of the NFL. They just steal the headlines. The only new significant FA they brought in was Zach Thomas. We locked up Barber and Hamlin, but that's about it so far.
Whoa, D. Huge money deals to Flozell, Barber, TO, Newman, and Hamlin. Those are all calculated risks.

1. Flozell and TO are no spring chickens, obviously. Newman will be 30 this September, but he still has some good years left in him.
2. Barber plays one of the most unpredictable positions and the 'boys already drafted Felix Jones and Tashard Choice. I would have let Barber walk and invest in the receiving core, especially as I'm not crazy about extending TO.
3. Hamlin looks like a revelation compared to the substandard safeties they've had in recent years, we'll see how good he will be the next few years.

Last edited by Geo : 07-15-2008 at 03:55 PM.
Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
Really? How much guaranteed? That's almost Bob Sanders money.
Sanders got 5 years/37.5M/19M guaranteed. Higher tier contract for a higher tier player.
Old 07-15-2008, 04:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Whoa, D. Huge money deals to Flozell, Barber, TO, Newman, and Hamlin. Those are all calculated risks.

1. Flozell and TO are no spring chickens, obviously. Newman will be 30 this September, but he still has some good years left in him.
2. Barber plays one of the most unpredictable positions and the 'boys already drafted Felix Jones and Tashard Choice. I would have let Barber walk and invest in the receiving core, especially as I'm not crazy about extending TO.
3. Hamlin looks like a revelation compared to the substandard safeties they've had in recent years, we'll see how good he will be the next few years.
Calculated you say? I agree with you 100%. Calculated to win the SB baby!

We're in "WIN NOW" mode and those are "WIN NOW" contracts.

Let Barber walk? In order to spend on a WR corps? Jones and Choice are far far far from proven commodities. Barber is the real deal and heart of the offense. You don't need good WRs to have a winning team. But you do need a good running game. Besides, we spend $ on WRs anyways. TO! :) Now if you ask me if we should've drafted a WR... Yeah sure, I'd agree with that. Did we need to spend $$$ in FA for a WR like Walker? Hell no.
Old 07-15-2008, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Sanders got 5 years/37.5M/19M guaranteed. Higher tier contract for a higher tier player.
I agree, but this contract isn't that far off of Sanders's, unless the guarantees are a lot less. If he only got say $12 mil guaranteed, then it's meh, but if they gave him substantial guarantees, I'd call this overpaying.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I agree, but this contract isn't that far off of Sanders's, unless the guarantees are a lot less. If he only got say $12 mil guaranteed, then it's meh, but if they gave him substantial guarantees, I'd call this overpaying.
15 guaranteed
Old 07-15-2008, 04:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
$15M in Guarantees. Dude, you act like Bob Sanders is even better than Hamlin. They're both Pro Bowlers. They both hit extremely hard, except Hamlin has the body to withstand the contact and not miss games like Sanders does. Sanders wishes he was half the ballhawk that Hamlin is. Just because your entire defense relies on Sanders doesn't make him the better player.
Old 07-15-2008, 04:17 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
$15M in Guarantees. Dude, you act like Bob Sanders is even better than Hamlin. They're both Pro Bowlers. They both hit extremely hard, except Hamlin has the body to withstand the contact and not miss games like Sanders does. Sanders wishes he was half the ballhawk that Hamlin is. Just because your entire defense relies on Sanders doesn't make him the better player.
LMAO...Ken Hamlin better than the DPOY. You've said some crazy things before D, but this might top them all.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dude, you act like Bob Sanders is even better than Hamlin.
Well he is better.
Old 07-15-2008, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Quote:
Calculated you say? I agree with you 100%. Calculated to win the SB baby!

We're in "WIN NOW" mode and those are "WIN NOW" contracts.

Let Barber walk? In order to spend on a WR corps? Jones and Choice are far far far from proven commodities. Barber is the real deal and heart of the offense. You don't need good WRs to have a winning team. But you do need a good running game. Besides, we spend $ on WRs anyways. TO! :) Now if you ask me if we should've drafted a WR... Yeah sure, I'd agree with that. Did we need to spend $$$ in FA for a WR like Walker? Hell no.
I just think that with a top-flight quarterback like Romo, Choice and Jones are more than enough talent at RB imo, I'd rather invest in Ware and the WRs. Give Romo the receiving options and he can shine.

Wide receiver-wise, I would have waited for Roy Williams to have reached free agency soon, or try and pry Anquan Boldin from Arizona. I agree though, this is why I would have liked the Cowboys to draft (Devin Thomas!) or at least trade for a receiver now, to start developing him now and building a dynamic with Romo. By putting it off and depending on what happens, they may reach the point where they have to use free agency instead of the Draft.

But maybe they can pick up some servicable, underrated veterans to help hold the fort. New Orleans locked up David Patten for two years, but Bobby Engram is great and is in his contract year with Seattle. Joe Horn has been brought up already. Or look for guys who haven't panned out in lesser offenses, maybe a guy like Michael Jenkins of the Falcons could do better things in a potent offense such as the one the Cowboys have.

Torry Holt plans on leaving St. Louis in two years, but obviously it's no secret that I'm not a fan of him and wouldn't pay him what he's seeking. TJ Houshmandzadeh will command too much money when he's a FA after this season, I think Chad Johnson actually is the one to stay in Cincy.