Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 03-03-2007, 03:34 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

im just brainstorming here has a guy on the cover ever went undrafted?
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 04:19 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripdw27 View Post
if i end up buying the game im putting the case upside down... shouldve been Troy Smith... heisman winner come on. actually i think they should put someone who is returning to ncaa on the cover (Darren McFadden). if they were gonna put a qb on it shouldve been smith, quinn, russell.
How many times does it have to be said that college players can't be on the cover?

The leadership feature seems cool. Hopefully they can get it to work well. Recruiting sounds sick as well.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 05:19 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildDude View Post
im just brainstorming here has a guy on the cover ever went undrafted?
That play fake has got to get him somewhere.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Finlayson56
Rookie

Finlayson56 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

are you kidding me??
Old 03-05-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
DeansRedHalo

I think most people would actually feel the same way about Troy Smith. Those of us not from OH or not related to the Big Ten have a very fond memory of Mr. Smith -- running for his life as the Godzilla-like Florida defensive line swallowed him and his entire team whole in what had to be the most lop-sided, ludicrous beatdown in college football bowl history.

Zabransky won his game and it was a damn good game at that; that game epitomizes college football and the spirit with which you should play the game: if you can't see that, then you're watching the game for the wrong reasons and maybe you should become an NFL scout where "measurables" are all that matter to you.

Peace.
Old 03-05-2007, 11:49 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The game better be improved and less faulty then last years (on 360).

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 12:37 AM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
maybe people didnt see the article, sounds better overall for the next gen systems. nicccce.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 10:26 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4Ga-9_O6GO4

this looks sweet, they are putting in trick plays finally

gamertag: uscfan06

RWFender1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:10 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
but TROY SMITH AND BRADY QUINN!!!! troy brady russel smith jamarcus johnson calvin OMGOMG brady brady troy jamarcus smith johnson AD russell.

you just can't argue with people who don't actually like football and would rather have a pin-up on their video game cover so they can later hang the bloody thing on the wall and stare at it all day.

it's like arguing with a 13 year old girl who's angry that justin timberlake wasn't on the cover of tiger beat.
You wouldn't put hang the case with a picture of Brady Quinn on your wall? Pfft.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 03-07-2007, 01:35 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
People didn't make a huge deal when Utah went undefeated and BLEW OUT the team they played in a BCS bowl game.
Utah also weren't a JuCo 20 years ago. Boise State have made an amazing amount of progress over the last decade to become a team that should get some serious BCS attention.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 02:09 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i thought for sure it was quinn...this sucks, im used to the big superstar that just left that had an amazing year....russell or AD in a close 2nd, i would of even enjoyed ginn jr, but i guess it will have 2 do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 03:09 AM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

im actually excited about the game. zabransky wasnt my first choice but that whole leadership feature sounds pretty cool and i guess if the theme is leadership he is a good candidate.

gamertag: uscfan06

RWFender1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 09:37 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
only if he was 3/4 naked and scowling.
Fair enough.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 03-10-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see it as reasonable for EA Sports to choose Zabransky because if you look at the Maddens, when they had the year of the quarterback they had McNabb and when they had year of the runnigback they had Shaun Alexander. I think for NCAA 08 they're going to be adding more trick play stuff like Boise State ran. Hopefully they work well!
Old 03-10-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds8582 View Post
It probably could have been AP, Quinn, Russell or CJ. Zabransky is a bazaar pick.
A bazaar pick? So he is a market pick? Sorry for nitpicking, but it is bizarre. A bazaar is a market place.
Old 03-11-2007, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

what the. i thoufht it would be steve slaton or troy smith. i guess the hook and ladder did it
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 02:55 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

steve slaton is still in college so it can't be him
Old 03-11-2007, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

True story: I had a photo published in the Idaho Statesman of the singer of the band Himsa. Yup.

Should have been Brady Quinn for the Notre Dame/babyface factor...
Old 03-11-2007, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbigbody View Post
Boise State isnt even that good. They beat an OU team that was worthless. And Zabransky is purely a system quarterback. Thats like putting the Texas Tech QB on the cover.
I live in Boise and go ti every Boise State game and I know they werent the best team in the nation but they had heart and had a lot of talent.

OU was looked at by many to be a major contender with Brent Bomar (whatever his name is) and then out of nowhere he messed up and was kicked off the team. All of a sudden a WR is given three weeks to go back to his original position of QB and play in one of the hardest conferences in the NCAA. They had a one loss season. Oregon doesnt ******* count.

BSU deserves every publicity they get. Z-man not so much.
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 01:10 AM    (permalink
MP123
Veteran

MP123 smells like sex panther.

No, not really. He played great in the Fiesta Bowl and that got him the cover.
MP123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 09:42 AM    (permalink
ljk2171
Rookie

ljk2171 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Just going out on a limb here, but I'm sure EA's marketing department may have done a little bit of research before making the decision and considering the fact that there is now a four page thread on the topic, I'd say they made a pretty good choice.

Also, wasn't he the guy who quarterbacked the only undefeated team this past season?
ljk2171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 09:52 AM    (permalink
constant cough
Rookie

constant cough hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I have no problem with Zabransky on the cover. I'd rather see him than the usual hyped player they put on.
constant cough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Purple N Proud

Haha how bout that. Woulda figured a Brady Quinn or similarly hyped recruit mighta got it. Oh well, to be honest I find Madden more fun. The recruiting is pretty neat though. In other news....Who thinks Madden and NCAA need a lineman on the front??? Joe thomas/Orlando Pace anybody?
Old 04-22-2007, 11:58 AM    (permalink
boisefan
Rookie

boisefan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

It would be funny if Zabransky doesn't get drafted...yet he get on the cover.
boisefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 12:33 PM    (permalink
jagsfreak27
Veteran

jagsfreak27 needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boisefan View Post
It would be funny if Zabransky doesn't get drafted...yet he get on the cover.
I would cry of laughing

Jags:8-8
Duke B-Ball:22-10
Florida Gators: 13-1 BCS Champs
4/16/07 R.I.P VT
sig by jackalope
jagsfreak27 is offline   Reply With Quote