Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 03-01-2007, 11:19 AM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Spencer and Moss

Could both fall to the second? Neither impressed at the combine, but I would either one of them, but to get either in the second would be tremendous.

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 11:51 AM    (permalink
skarocksoi
Veteran

skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They didn't impress, but I dont think they hurt their stock. I see Spencer as second rounder and Moss as a late first. I think if we trade down to the Jets Moss will still be there and I think Spencer will be around for our pick in the second. We could easily get either one depending on what we want to do. I dont think Moss will make it out of the second though. He is still a good pass rusher and could easily go to a 4-3 team who needs a pass rusher later in the draft.
skarocksoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarocksoi View Post
They didn't impress, but I dont think they hurt their stock. I see Spencer as second rounder and Moss as a late first. I think if we trade down to the Jets Moss will still be there and I think Spencer will be around for our pick in the second. We could easily get either one depending on what we want to do. I dont think Moss will make it out of the second though. He is still a good pass rusher and could easily go to a 4-3 team who needs a pass rusher later in the draft.
I see it just the other way around. To a 4-3 Team, Moss is a 1st rounder and Spencer a 2nd. To a 3-4 team it's just the other way around. Spencer is compact, but he's a tough SOB. Where as, Moss, is a lanky Speed Rusher. Spencer is the more rounded, but his size limitations make him look to move to SLB while Moss could get bigger and play DE or OLB. With New England Needing a OLB and NYJ Needing an OLB.. I wouldn't be surprised in the least bit that Spencer is a 1st rounder, hence why I would rather get him in the first. Now a guy in the second that could be a good combo is Tim Crowder, I think he's stronger than Jarvis, just doesn't have his high ceiling. Then again with that theres less of a chance of him not reaching.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 12:36 PM    (permalink
skarocksoi
Veteran

skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thinking about it, I'm starting to agree with you. They were talking him up a lot at the combine, but Moss seemed so much smoother doing the drills than spencer did. However, I just did a mock where we traded down, and the only person we would take who would probably be available is Moss or Spencer. Both are late first round guys probably, depending on what people want. I'm hoping their respective pro days will seperate the two and show who really is the better between them.
skarocksoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarocksoi View Post
Thinking about it, I'm starting to agree with you. They were talking him up a lot at the combine, but Moss seemed so much smoother doing the drills than spencer did. However, I just did a mock where we traded down, and the only person we would take who would probably be available is Moss or Spencer. Both are late first round guys probably, depending on what people want. I'm hoping their respective pro days will seperate the two and show who really is the better between them.
I give Moss the benefit of the doubt because of the Staph infection. But I think once Spencer gets NFL coaching, we may finally have a 3-4 OLB that can get around Ogden.

I updated my mock, but I'll throw it in the official thread as well.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote