Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 08-03-2008, 03:26 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Dorsey AND Albert injured?

What the pooping poop is going on. First Albert gets injured and now Dorsey could potentially miss time? What the poop is this?!

sigh. Let's hope neither are very serious.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 07:46 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

someone must hate us
Old 08-03-2008, 11:13 AM    (permalink
BPhilb
Veteran

BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.

The Albert injury scares the hell out of me. We really need him to get as much work as possible. I know Herb Taylor is working at 1st team left tackle in his place which doesn't make me feel real good either. Dorsey could probably get by on just sheer physical talent if he misses a couple of weeks, but Albert learning a new position makes his time crucial. It's defenitly horrible news for us right now and takes some of the fun out of the first exhibition game as I really wanted to see these two in action.
BPhilb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 11:19 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPhilb View Post
The Albert injury scares the hell out of me. We really need him to get as much work as possible. I know Herb Taylor is working at 1st team left tackle in his place which doesn't make me feel real good either. Dorsey could probably get by on just sheer physical talent if he misses a couple of weeks, but Albert learning a new position makes his time crucial. It's defenitly horrible news for us right now and takes some of the fun out of the first exhibition game as I really wanted to see these two in action.
Same here. I was hoping to see both play this Thursday. There is still a TON of excitement because we have so many rookies trying for spots, but I really would have loved to see Glenn Dorsey destroy some olines and Branden Albert playing tackle.

Oh well. As long as neither injuries are serious they'll be fine.

Old 08-03-2008, 12:27 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

any updates on what Dorsey's MRI read?
Old 08-03-2008, 12:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Not on the NFLN ticker and nothing from doing a google search.

Him walking off the field unassisted is probably a good sign though and Herm said he doesn't think it's that serious.

Old 08-03-2008, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its going to be a very long year.
Old 08-03-2008, 04:56 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

just heard the MRI is negative and he's day-to-day
Old 08-03-2008, 06:57 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting, I am pissed. If they suck and break legs I'll be a free agent fan!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 07:04 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The NFL gods just don't want good to happen to the Chiefs! Anything good comes along they have to ruin it.
Old 08-03-2008, 07:56 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Interesting, I am pissed. If they suck and break legs I'll be a free agent fan!
You can never escape us BOE!

Old 08-04-2008, 08:34 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like Dorsey will miss one pre season game I'm not sure about Albert but it don't look good.
Old 08-04-2008, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Chiefs rookie Dorsey out for a week
Old 08-04-2008, 05:07 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

someone over at chiefshuddle is saying Albert COULD return for the final preseason game.That would be nice if true.Great news on Dorsey though I'll sacrifice one pre season game to make sure he's 100% and ready for New England
Old 08-04-2008, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
someone over at chiefshuddle is saying Albert COULD return for the final preseason game.That would be nice if true.
I have heard that as well I will believe it when I see it I don't know what to believe when in comes to injuries any more see LJ last year they just don't ever seem to tell us/media what is really going on.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:54 AM    (permalink
BPhilb
Veteran

BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
I have heard that as well I will believe it when I see it I don't know what to believe when in comes to injuries any more see LJ last year they just don't ever seem to tell us/media what is really going on.
I truely believe LJ could have played last year, but the team held him out to give him a break after so many carries the last couple of seasons. I have no basis for this, but it just makes sense. The way the injury was handled last season was awkward which makes me think something was up. Hopefully he's ready to go this season though as it sounds like he is in great shape. He's the one guy who can lead us to a better than expected season.
BPhilb is offline   Reply With Quote