Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who is the worst of these teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 8 10.67%
Philadelphia Eagles 0 0%
New Orleans Saints 1 1.33%
Cleveland Browns 2 2.67%
Buffalo Bills 34 45.33%
Tennessee Titans 21 28.00%
Washington Redskins 5 6.67%
Green Bay Packers 3 4.00%
Minnesota Vikings 0 0%
Seattle Seahawks 1 1.33%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-07-2008, 09:40 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongSide97 View Post
I wouldn't go that far.

I would rather have Duckett, Morris and Jones than Matt Forte and Kevin Jones. And when your 3rd/4th wide receiver is your biggest playmaker, that's when you should recognize that you have some issues on offense to work out.

If I'm Jerrey Angelo or the Halas family, and Lovie Smith doesn't reach at least 7-9 this season, then I'm letting him go.
Its not Lovie's fault.....JA find the talent on D and Lovie has made it click. Any coach stuck trying to play Rexy for multiple seasons is doomed to fail.

He's only 1 season removed from a SB at this point and will be given a little more leeway before he would lose his job. As long as he keeps the defense strong (and health last year really limited that) he's doing what he does best. The offense needs sorted out though....I'm surprised Ron Turner got to stick around this offseason and they tried to help out the offense by adding Williams, Forte and Bennett but ugh....Williams is already hurt and theres not too much else on the offense to be excited about.
Old 08-07-2008, 10:15 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey CJ, if the Bills win, don't make a #16. Slot the Titans right after and start at #15. Might seem like common sense, but just thought i'd remind you.
Old 08-07-2008, 10:17 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tennessee all the way

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:26 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like Bills are winning (or losing) this one in a runaway.

I don't think Bills are the worst on this list. I voted for the Bucs.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 11:48 PM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Hey CJ, if the Bills win, don't make a #16. Slot the Titans right after and start at #15. Might seem like common sense, but just thought i'd remind you.
Yeah, that does appear to be the case so it makes sense. Likewise the other way around too.

I have some faith restored in this place with the fact the Texans were chosen before the Titans, if only just barely. Being ranked last amongst playoffs teams last year was expected though so it's cool :P
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 11:52 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzTitan View Post
Yeah, that does appear to be the case so it makes sense. Likewise the other way around too.

I have some faith restored in this place with the fact the Texans were chosen before the Titans, if only just barely. Being ranked last amongst playoffs teams last year was expected though so it's cool :P
If it were completely up to me I'd put the Buccaneers before them. I think I'd take VY over Garcia, the Titans collection of backs over the Bucs, and the Titans o-line over the Bucs. I think the case can be made for the defenses to balance out as well......

just my opinion though
Old 08-08-2008, 08:03 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bills > Titans
Old 08-08-2008, 08:40 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'ma vote Browns out of hatred from here until they get picked :( someone stop me so I can have a valuable vote!
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 09:17 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can we move the bears down the ranking?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 09:37 AM    (permalink
Bigburt63
Veteran

Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bills, they are improving but still not playoff caliber IMO, and even if they do manage a WC berth, one and done from there
Bigburt63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 10:19 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted for the Titans, but it was real close between the Bills. I think Lynch is what put them just ahead for me, but VY is just a winner, so it was real tough.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nvm....................

Last edited by Eaglez.Fan : 08-08-2008 at 11:53 AM.
Eaglez.Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 02:05 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't mind the Bills going here, it seems right. We come in as the 8th ranked team in the AFC, but at least we have ten games against teams ranked worse than us here (9 of them against teams in the bottom 10), with home games against Cleveland and Seattle hardly being impossibilities.

Last edited by SuperMcGee : 08-08-2008 at 02:07 PM.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 02:11 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So can we close this thread and start #15?
Old 08-08-2008, 02:29 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
So can we close this thread and start #15?
I would say so, just need CJ to call it.

17 = Bills
16 = Titans

Then we can get on with the next
Old 08-08-2008, 04:32 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan_45 View Post
Seahawks have to be the choice IMO I just don't see a whole lot to be excited about.

Matt Hasslebeck has 0 weapons to throw to. Nate Burleson and Bobby Engram are average at best. John Carlson a rookie is the starting TE.

Julius Jones and TJ Duckett aren't what I would want in my backfield.

The Defense is good and solid but un-spectacular.

Honestly, I wouldn't be the least bit suprised to see them in the top-10 in the draft.
are you kidding, Seattle is gonna win their division running away. They have more pass rush than any team in the NFC with Kerney, Tapp, and now Jackson at DE and one of the top 2 or 3 LB units in the NFL with Leroy Hill, Lofa Tatupu, and Julian Peterson. They got really hot last year before the playoffs and won a bunch of games in a row. With Julius Jones they'll have a running game this year and I can guarantee they win between 10 and 13 games.
Old 08-08-2008, 05:17 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I would say so, just need CJ to call it.

17 = Bills
16 = Titans

Then we can get on with the next
I'm going to do it right now. I had thought about doing it, but I didn't know if there would be a "you skipped one" back-lash.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote