Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Miami Dolphins Team Forum

Miami Dolphins Team Forum Discuss the 'Phins

Old 08-09-2008, 06:21 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Wooooooooooooooo

Almost time for the game. Who's psyched? :D

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 09:48 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently no one. lol.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 09:58 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well it was a rather boring game.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 08-09-2008, 10:00 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.

Bill Parcells is running the Dolphins so I wouldn't be expecting anything exciting anytime soon.
eaglesfan_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 10:14 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Well it was a rather boring game.
Agreed. The defense looked very good at times towards the beginning of the first quarter. Then the Bucs just kept nickel & diming us all the way down the field on EVERY possession. It was almost painful to watch.

Beck looked terrible.

Did Ginn even play? I didnt see him out there?

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 10:17 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
Agreed. The defense looked very good at times towards the beginning of the first quarter. Then the Bucs just kept nickel & diming us all the way down the field on EVERY possession. It was almost painful to watch.

Beck looked terrible.

Did Ginn even play? I didnt see him out there?
Josh McCown is thanking every god in the books for that... (sorry, a topic title like woooooooooo attracts my attention, lol)
Old 08-09-2008, 10:18 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Yea I think Ginn had the one catch on the sideline, fairly sure he didn't play special teams though. I'll write some more tomorrow but just some initial thoughts, Langford and Merling did well (Merling is a lot bigger than I was expecting/realized), Roth looked good at LB, Anderson and Torbor did well, OL still has a lot of work to do, Beck was bleh, Henne threw some really nice passes.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 08-10-2008, 12:06 AM    (permalink
jnew76
Pro Bowler

jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My favorite player in the draft was Jalen Parmele and I am curious as to how he looked? Does it lok like he will make the team? I know I have read that his pass protection needs work like most rookies... but other than that how was he?
Old 08-10-2008, 06:51 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For Miami:

-Ricky Williams is god. I forgot how gifted he was.
-Jake Long is going to be no different from Joe Thomas as a rookie. Near Pro Bowl caliber and ROY candidate.
-Your receivers blow, sorry. Davone Bess deserves more touches IMO (hope he makes the squad).
-Parcells did a weird job with arranging the front 7, but it looks pretty good. A bunch of no names but they held up the line very well. Not sure if it's because our backup linemen suck or because Miami actually has some good tough players backing up the DL and LBers. We also have no deep threats so it made the game pretty easy for your DBs, so they all looked good
-Your backup offensive linemen just might be worse than ours. Just like Miami's backup DL/LBs are unimpressive, ours have absolutely no speed, and yet guys like Wilkerson and Bennett burned your OTs.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote