Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-12-2008, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It would probably be all practice squad type of guys considering the level of competition and the fact that the olympics are the same time when the stars would need to be in camp. But everyone would know USA would dominate if they put out all pro-bowlers.
Old 08-12-2008, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Clifton Dawson would be Canada's starting RB.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 02:50 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice joke guy. Make a thread worth 2 pages..then we will talk.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe if it was an olympic sport, and we sent our A team to slaughter other countries, it might catch on in a similar fashion to Basketball did worldwide and the game would benefit.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Strongside
Veteran

Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
I think Clifton Dawson would be Canada's starting RB.
Nah. Jesse Lumsden belongs in the NFL. He averaged like 8 ypc last year with 98 attempts. And he's on the worst team in the CFL. He's 226 with 4.4 speed and is a great receiver.
Old 08-12-2008, 03:47 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
Nah. Jesse Lumsden belongs in the NFL. He averaged like 8 ypc last year with 98 attempts. And he's on the worst team in the CFL. He's 226 with 4.4 speed and is a great receiver.
Yeah he was sick with the Redskins I wish we would have kept him.
Old 08-12-2008, 03:51 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UKFan, Osi would easily play for Nigeria. He's techinally a chief there anyway lol. He's very in touch with his heritage, almost opened a clothes line based on their styles and will walk around in those colored robes things(pardon my cultural ignorance here) in the city. He also travels there quite often(my aunt being his travel agent, i would know :D) He'd so play there
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:53 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
UKFan, Osi would easily play for Nigeria. He's techinally a chief there anyway lol. He's very in touch with his heritage, almost opened a clothes line based on their styles and will walk around in those colored robes things(pardon my cultural ignorance here) in the city. He also travels there quite often(my aunt being his travel agent, i would know :D) He'd so play there
But.. but.. he told us he loves fish and chips when he came to London! I'm hurt... :(

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:55 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I remember correctly, the winter games are played after January right?
So they could use players whose teams didnt make the playoffs

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:55 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
But.. but.. he told us he loves fish and chips when he came to London! I'm hurt... :(
Well I told the hawt girls in the Bahamas that one time when I went there I liked them,, and I'd play for the US...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:57 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know, but a lad can dream hey?

Old 08-12-2008, 03:58 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nigeria could have 2 players, Samkon Gado and Osi

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 04:12 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01 View Post
Doesn't Japan actually have a few guys that play? Not over here but I do recall them doing something in that whole Football World Cup last year. You know where Jeff Ballard led the USA to victory.
they got beat by team usa, which was comprised of udfas.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 05:53 PM    (permalink
AkiliSmith
Veteran

AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Nigeria could have 2 players, Samkon Gado and Osi
Chinedum Ndukwe a safety on the Bengals is Nigerian. He's a decent player.

I know American Samoa is considered a territory of the US, but they could field a decent team:

QB - Marques Tuiasosopo
RB - Mike Sellers
FB - Reagan Mauia
WR -
WR -
TE - Brandon Manumaleuna
LT - Wayne Hunter
LG - Vince Manuwai
C - Samson Satele
RG - Chris Kemoeatu
RT - Toniu Fonoti

DE - Domata Peko
DT - Maake Kemoeatu
DE - Haloti Ngata
OLB - Junior Seau
ILB - Pisa Tinoisamoa
ILB - Lofa Tatupu
OLB -
CB -
CB -
FS -
SS - Troy Polamalu

Well you certainly wouldn't be able to run against them. The problem is they have no wide receivers or corners. At least none in the NFL I can find.
AkiliSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 09:14 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
Maybe if it was an olympic sport, and we sent our A team to slaughter other countries, it might catch on in a similar fashion to Basketball did worldwide and the game would benefit.
But then the European Leagues would steal Jay Cutler for $90M/year :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
hardly any country plays this sport
USA
Canada
Mexico
Panama
Spain
France
Norway
Germany
Japan

Thats it I believe...
Old 08-12-2008, 09:18 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
But then the European Leagues would steal Jay Cutler for $90M/year :(
Nah, Reggie Bush already has the upperhand on a deal .. he apparently plays futbol (see adidas commercial w/ Beckham) so he wins . :D
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
they got beat by team usa, which was comprised of udfas.
That's why I mentioned Jeff Ballard leading them to victory :p

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 12:49 AM    (permalink
kmartin575
Veteran

kmartin575 needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
there's very few football players that care about (other than qb's) that care about "american" pride and playing the game than they do money.

also i don't mean to go off topic but no way peyton starts over tom brady.
You could possibly try and say the same thing about NBA players but we still field an Olympic basketball team with the top basketball players in the nation.
kmartin575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 07:32 AM    (permalink
Race for the Heisman
Veteran

Race for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
i don't think Umenyiora would play for Nigeria... he never even lived or was born there, he was born in England and moved to America, his parents were Nigerian, but he himself is not really a Nigerian, but then again, it can't be like soccer with citizenship because I doubt any of the players live there or want to.
If it were like soccer he could live in the United States and hold dual citizenship (although the U.S. is a real ***** about it). The other reason why he might play for Nigeria is playing time. Obviously he would have a good chance of playing for the U.S. but for Nigeria he would be uncontested whereas guys like Peppers, Allen, Freeney, etc. all would make playing for the U.S. on a regular basis more difficult.
Race for the Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 10:56 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider View Post
USA
Canada
Mexico
Panama
Spain
France
Norway
Germany
Japan

Thats it I believe...
England...

Old 08-13-2008, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
USA
Canada
Mexico
Panama
Spain
France
Norway
Germany
Japan

Thats it I believe...
Denmark has a league or two I believe as well.

I once spent a nice little Wikipedia session on this.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
USA
Canada
Mexico
Panama
Spain
France
Norway
Germany
Japan

Thats it I believe...
Out of 200 ;)

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Someone asked for a team Canada lol, here it is...

QB: Jesse Palmer
RB: Clifton Dawson - Colts
FB: Mike Vilimek
WR: Nate Burleson - Seahawks
WR: Samuel Giguere - Colts
Slot: Corey Grant
LT: Daniel Federkeil
LG: Kelly Bates
C: Brett Romberg - Rams
RG: Nick Kaczur
RT: Scott Flory
DE: Brent Johnson
DT: Israel Idonije - Bears
DT: Rob Meier - Jags
DE: Corey Mace - Bills
SAM: Kevin Eiben
MIKE: Michael O'Shea
WILL: Raymond Fontaine
CB: Jason David - Saints
CB: Richard Karikari
FS: Oshiomogho Atogwe
SS: Etienne Boulay
K: Shaun Suisham
P: Jon Ryan - Packers
Backup QB: Matt Snyder
LS: L.P. Ladouceur
KOS: Mike Vanderjagt

Canadians... feel free to point out mistakes, this was the best I could do.
Edited in bold. :)
Old 08-13-2008, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.usafootball.com/app/webroot/teamusa/

USA! USA! USA!

Really, this was hilarious about a year ago when some people here were following the tournament these guys wrecked

In the summer of 09 the tournament will be in Canton, OH.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote