Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-12-2008, 01:03 PM    (permalink
I'mAHustler
Veteran

I'mAHustler hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Is Donovan McNabb a top 5 QB?

I was having a debate with my coworkers who were arguing with me that McNabb due to injuries is not a Top 5 Qb, I beg to differ.

What do YOU think?

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...
I'mAHustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 01:04 PM    (permalink
I'mAHustler
Veteran

I'mAHustler hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

And yea I know the other thread, but this is one purely based on McNabb and his status within the NFL

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...
I'mAHustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 01:05 PM    (permalink
DLionALL
Rookie

DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.DLionALL could make a wolverine purr.

As a Eagles fan, I think he has the POTENTIAL to be a Top 5 QB but I do believe injuries have slowed him down and taken him out of that discussion. If he stays healthy this year I think he'll be considered a top 5 QB again.

Honolulu Wave 1-3, DM 22 Tackles, 3 Sacks, 1 Forced Fumbles, 0 Interceptions.
Leon McHelbrecht, Pittsburgh OC, 1-3.
PSN:J33zydaLion (MGO)
DLionALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No. Top10? debateable but not top 5 anymore

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 01:07 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Manning, Brady, Romo, Brees, Palmer, Favre last year...so no

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even when healthy he is not a top 5 QB, Top 10 yes, but I wouldn't place him over Brady, Peyton, Brees, Roethlisberger, and Carson. He isn't as accurate as he has always been, and his injuries have surely slowed him down or hampered his ability a bit, but not too much. In his prime easily top 5, but now he is borderline top 10, he is still very good when healthy, and he doesn't have great receivers either, but now that he is finally healthy I can see him do very well that is if he doesn't get injured again.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 01:13 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He can be I feel, but currently I would have to say no.

Manning, Brady, Brees, Palmer and Romo I would place above him as of now, but I feel with a healthy year he could certainly usurp Romo.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 01:18 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
He can be I feel, but currently I would have to say no.

Manning, Brady, Brees, Palmer and Romo I would place above him as of now, but I feel with a healthy year he could certainly usurp Romo.
I love how people are quick to replace Romo, when Palmer has been on a downward slope since his career started and everyone ignores it. He put up Eli Manning numbers last year.
Old 08-12-2008, 01:21 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've honestly never been a massive Romo fan, I agree though, Palmer's numbers are declining, it could be him who gets replaced.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 01:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's no longer a Top 5 QB, but he once was. Some weeks he'll look like a Top 3 QB, but consistently over the season, I think he's Top 7-8.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 01:41 PM    (permalink
cdub11
Veteran

cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont think he is quite top 5 but i would say top 10 for sure
cdub11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 01:44 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll put him as arguable in the Top 5 if he stays healthy, but with injuries and inconsistency in recent years, you can't count on him like you once could. McNabb may finish 2008 considered in the top 5, but not today.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is finally 100% healthy (or as close to it as he's been since 04) and he is moving really well in and out of the pocket and he is throwing with more zip and accuracy that he has in a while, with that said he still has to prove to the league what he can do before he can be considered a top 5 QB again.
Old 08-12-2008, 01:51 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've honestly never been a massive Romo fan, I agree though, Palmer's numbers are declining, it could be him who gets replaced.
Palmer's numbers aren't declining. He had his second best completion percentage, most yards, and third most tds. His numbers are actually increasing, including a career high 20 interceptions thrown.

I think McNabb will be able to be a top 5 again. If he can stay healthy of course.

Last edited by nrk : 08-12-2008 at 01:55 PM.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 02:19 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No he is not

Palmer, Peyton, Brady, Big Ben, Brees.

And some others. McNabb is in the 7-10 area.

But he has to prove he is healthy for 16 games. Once he does then maybe I'll reconsider.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 02:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everytime he plays the Cowboys he looks like the #1 QB in the league hands down. :(
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 02:26 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if i had to pick a qb to take me to a super bowl, mcnabb probably wouldnt make my top 5 but itd be close.

brady
manning
brees

clear cut top 3 imo.

palmer
big ben
favre
romo

mcnabb can play with those 4 imo but he has crap for wrs in philly.

Last edited by DiG : 08-12-2008 at 02:28 PM.
DiG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:12 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I'll put him as arguable in the Top 5 if he stays healthy, but with injuries and inconsistency in recent years, you can't count on him like you once could. McNabb may finish 2008 considered in the top 5, but not today.
I would have put that as my answer bsaza.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WHEN HEALTHY, yes, but that's been far from a sure thing for a while now. By the way, am I the only one that thinks Matt Hasselbeck gets no respect?

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:18 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
He is finally 100% healthy (or as close to it as he's been since 04) and he is moving really well in and out of the pocket and he is throwing with more zip and accuracy that he has in a while, with that said he still has to prove to the league what he can do before he can be considered a top 5 QB again.
That's not really saying much, he is always 'finally healthy' at the beginning of a season, if he reaches week 17 and he's still 100% an argument could be made, but he's got to play one full season at a high level to be considered top 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Palmer last year dealt with the same issues Manning faced in 2001. Teams scored at will on his defense, and no one was scared of his running game, meaning he was often down and forced into situations where he was down and forced to make throws he normally wouldn't make just to try to keep his team in games, resulting in fewer TDs and more INTs.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 05:12 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When healthy I put him at a tie with Carson Palmer for #3 in the league. Depends on the offense on who I would rather take.

Overall I'd put him in the 12-15 range because health is so important for a QB. When he goes on IR (which happens alot) the Eagles almost have to give up on that season.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McNabb has, or at one point had, it all. Like everyone has said he's not a top 5 QB now, and I wouldn't take him on a fantasy leagues. However, in a hypothetical situation where we could revert all current QB's back to the age of 21 and start a new franchise, he'd be in the top 5 of QB's I pick - if that make sense anyways.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 08:19 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.

In the Past? Yes he was a top 5 QB, he was #3 behind Manning and Brady in the early '00s but as of now no he is not. He has a chance to redeem himself this year and re-establish him self as a top 7-8 QB.

He was a top 3 QB before, Here are the stats to prove it-
• NFC Pro Bowl squad - 2001-05 (starter in 2005; did not play in 2004 due to ribs)
• Five-time NFC Offensive Player of the Week - 11/26/00 at Was.; 12/10/00 at Cle.; 9/22/02 vs. Dal.; 11/16/03 vs. NYG; 12/5/04 vs. GB
• Three-time NFL Offensive Player of the Week - 1/19/02 at Chi. (NFC Divisional Playoff game) - 1/11/04 vs. GB (NFC Divisional Playoff game) 1/16/05 vs. Min. (NFC Divisional Playoff game)
• Four-time NFC Offensive Player of the Month - September 2002; November 2003; September 2004; September 2005
• Voted by his teammates Eagles offensive MVP - 2000-01, 2003-04
• Named NFC offensive POY by KC TD Club - 2004
• Named NFC offensive POY CBS Radio - 2004
• NFL Man of the Year finalist - 2003, 2005
• Earned All-Pro by CBS Sportsline.com - 2003
• Howie Long Tough Guy Team - 2003
• Finished 2nd in the Associated Press MVP voting (24-11) to StL RB Marshall Faulk - 2000
• Named NFL Player of the Year by CBS Radio - 2000
• Named NFL Player of the Year by the Terry (Bradshaw) Awards on Fox Sports - 2000
• Named to the All-Madden team – 2000

Top 10 Accomplishments
1. Became the first player in NFL history to finish a season with 30+ TD passes (31) and fewer than 10 INTs (8) in 2004
2. Became the 4th-fastest QB in NFL history to reach the 50-win plateau in just 71 starts, vs. Bal. (10/31/04)
3. One of 7 players in NFL history to have amassed over 25,000 passing yards (25,404) and 2,500 rushing yards (2,962)
4. Ranks 1st among active passers in INT percentage (2.12) and 2nd on the NFL's all time list to Neil O'Donnell (2.11)
5. Ranks 3rd on the NFL's all-time list in TD:INT ratio (min. 1,500 atts.) (2.16) to Tom Brady (2.29) and Steve Young (2.17).
6. Ranks 1st on the Eagles all-time lists in completions (2,189), and 2nd in TDs (171), yards (25,404) and attempts (3,732) behind Ron Jaworski.
7. Has posted more playoff wins (7) than any QB in team history. Ranks 1st on the Eagles all-time posteseason list in completions (249), attempts (419), passing yards (2,630) and TD passes (18). Also ranks 4th all-time in postseason rushing yds. (362) and tied for 2nd in rushing TDs (3)
8. Has the most wins by a starting quarterback in Eagles history (73)
9. His 22 combined career 300-yd. passing games ranks 1st on the Eagles all-time list
10. Has a 14-8 record in primetime starts, including one in the playoffs.

Highest Winning Pct. Among Active Starting QBs

Tom Brady 86 W 24 L .782%
Peyton Manning 104 W 55 L .654%
Donovan McNabb 73 W 39 L .652%
min. 100 starts

NFL's All-Time TD/INT Ratio

Tom Brady 197 TD 86 INT 2.29 TD/INT Ratio
Steve Young 232 TD 107 INT 2.17 TD/INT Ratio
Donovan McNabb 171 TD 79 INT 2.16 TD/INT Ratio
Peyton Manning 306 TD 153 INT 2.00 TD/INT Ratio
Joe Montana 273 TD 139 INT 1.96 TD/INT Ratio
min. 1500 attempts

NFL's All-Time Career INT Percentage

Neil O'Donnell 2.11 INT %
Donovan McNabb 2.12 %
Mark Brunell 2.31 INT %
Jeff Garcia 2.33 INT %
Tom Brady 2.36 INT %
min. 1500 attempts
eaglesfan_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 08:42 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like McNabb as a player but I wouldn't say top 5. Personally, I would put him in my top 7 when he's healthy, but he's never healthy. That's the problem. :(

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote