Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who is the worst among these teams?
Jacksonville Jaguars 0 0%
Dallas Cowboys 1 1.25%
New Orleans Saints 10 12.50%
Cleveland Browns 17 21.25%
Pittsburg Steelers 4 5.00%
San Diego Chargers 1 1.25%
Green Bay Packers 22 27.50%
New York Giants 8 10.00%
Indianapolis Colts 0 0%
Minnesota Vikings 17 21.25%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-13-2008, 08:44 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 4th Annual NFLDC Preseason Rankings: #11

32. Atlanta Falcons
31. Miami Dolphins
30. San Francisco 49ers
29. Kansas City Chiefs
28. Detroit Lions
27. Oakland Raiders
26. Denver Broncos
25. St. Louis Rams
24. Baltimore Ravens
23. New York Jets
22. Chicago Bears
21. Cincinnati Bengals
20. Carolina Panthers
19. Arizona Cardinals
18. Houston Texans
17. Buffalo Bills
16. Tennessee Titans
15. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
14. Washington Redskins
13. Seattle Seahawks
12. Philadelphia Eagles

OK, for now, the title is staying the same.
Looks like we are in for an exciting vote (if nothing else) having seen what the 2nd placwe vote was looking at for the last poll.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still calling it NFLDC preseason rankings?

voted GB

Last edited by Im_a_Romosexual : 08-13-2008 at 08:48 PM.
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 09:38 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

going with the browns. Anderson's numbers were pretty bad at the end of last year, they've got some WR injuries, and I don't trust that D, especially the secondary
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 09:41 PM    (permalink
ALD
Rookie

ALD hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If a Browns fan could explain to me whether Anderson's been showing better decision making in camp and how your DC intends to create pressure to cover up those inexperienced corners I'd feel much better about the browns.
ALD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am going with the Browns, Derek Anderson is a ?, but who knows he could do better or worse. Then their defense, improved but not by much, trading their best Corner for a lazy DT, they also have Corey Williams who will play DE in the 3-4, so that was a good pick-up, and not replacing their corner, not to mention they already have injuries at that position. Everywhere else on their defense, is pretty average, although Kameron Wimbley, and D'Qwell Jackson are young and improving, their LB corp is still not great.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 10:22 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went with the Packers over the Browns... I could still see the Packers coming away with a better record this season but I think the Browns are going to be the stronger team, yanno?
Old 08-13-2008, 10:24 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steelers just don't do it for me collectively

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 10:34 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've become very interested in the Vikings getting more votes than the Packers here.....

Even if you want to say how terrible Tavaris is, he does have NFL starts...something Rodgers um, does not. The Vikes blow the packers away at RB and have a good jump on the o-line imo. Even at WR, the Packers aren't so far ahead. Berrian and Rice have a lot of talent and I don't think they're too far behind Jennings and Driver. Then on D, I like the Vikings d-line better and I think any differences in the linebackers are negligible. Barnett and Hawk are good but most Packers fans will have you believe they are top 3 in the league and I just don't buy it.... And I don't the Vikes secondary is all that bad either. They were terrible against the pass last year but it was mostly due to their inability to generate any kind of pass rush whatsoever. Jared Allen, even if he takes a step back statistically, will draw double teams and should open up the Williamses.

Tavaris could totally sabotage this team but only to a point imo. They would pull him for Frerotte who could at least play "don't **** up" football and let the strengths of that team carry them.

I don't think the same could be said about Rodgers who, after that whole Favre thing, the Packers are stuck with. I think it would take a nasty injury or a Ryan Leaf level of godawfulness to see him pulled next year...
Old 08-13-2008, 10:42 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALD View Post
If a Browns fan could explain to me whether Anderson's been showing better decision making in camp and how your DC intends to create pressure to cover up those inexperienced corners I'd feel much better about the browns.
DA's decrease in production was due to the weather getting bad more than anything else. That's also why you saw us run a lot more and our defense put up better numbers towards the end of the season last year. I'm not worried about Anderson, I'm convinced he's the real thing, he's improved his touch and short game which will make him a better QB. With Lewis running behind that line, and with the deep threats in Stallworth and Edwards, and then Winslow in the middle you gotta think we'll put up points.

Again, on defense I'm not worried about the corners, they look awesome in camp, but depth is a huge problem. If one goes down then things will not be good back there. Run defense will be better with the 2 new DLs, we have Rogers and Williams to replace Simon Fraser and Ethan Kelley. That is a mammoth upgrade. The schedule is not as hard as it looks either. It will be tough to play the AFC South and NFC East, but Cincy, Baltimore, Buffalo, Denver, aren't that bad compared to what Pitt has. Too much offensive talent to not win 9 or more games: Thomas, Steinbach, Cribbs, Edwards, Stalloworth, WInslow, Lewis, Vickers, etc. We won 10 games last year with a total **** defense.

i vote green bay. Losing Favre will hurt. Could've went with Minnesota but I figure they'll be nasty with that defensive line and that running attack.
Old 08-13-2008, 10:57 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted for Minnesota. Unless they get a better QB they will remain almost a top 10 team.

I have questions about Cleveland and Pittsburgh as well.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 10:59 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This board is really overrating the Saints this offseason.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 11:03 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the Saints a lot. Relatively easy schedule, 3 good RBs, great QB, good WRs, Jeremy Shockey and Sedrick Ellis and Jonathan Vilma additions, a great defensive line. They won a lot 2 years ago, should be the same kinda thing this year, bounce back. I think 10 and 11 definitely have to be the Packers and Vikings in some order or else those teams will definitely be vastly overrated on this poll. Both should probably be off the board by now.
Old 08-13-2008, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
This board is really overrating the Saints this offseason.
I don't really think so, the Saints look like they put a very good team together, and with Shockey with Sean Payton, and Brees they add another offensive threat with Colston. Vilma if healthy will be great, because he is back in a 4-3. The secondary is a bit suspect, but it shouldn't be horrible. the D-line was strengthened a bit with Sedrick Ellis and Bobby McCray, along with Charles Grant, and Will Smith.

I think they are top top at around 8-9. I will vote them once the Browns and Packers are off.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 11:32 PM    (permalink
ALD
Rookie

ALD hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
DA's decrease in production was due to the weather getting bad more than anything else. That's also why you saw us run a lot more and our defense put up better numbers towards the end of the season last year. I'm not worried about Anderson, I'm convinced he's the real thing, he's improved his touch and short game which will make him a better QB. With Lewis running behind that line, and with the deep threats in Stallworth and Edwards, and then Winslow in the middle you gotta think we'll put up points.

Again, on defense I'm not worried about the corners, they look awesome in camp, but depth is a huge problem. If one goes down then things will not be good back there. Run defense will be better with the 2 new DLs, we have Rogers and Williams to replace Simon Fraser and Ethan Kelley. That is a mammoth upgrade. The schedule is not as hard as it looks either. It will be tough to play the AFC South and NFC East, but Cincy, Baltimore, Buffalo, Denver, aren't that bad compared to what Pitt has. Too much offensive talent to not win 9 or more games: Thomas, Steinbach, Cribbs, Edwards, Stalloworth, WInslow, Lewis, Vickers, etc. We won 10 games last year with a total **** defense.

i vote green bay. Losing Favre will hurt. Could've went with Minnesota but I figure they'll be nasty with that defensive line and that running attack.
Still no word on where you're going to get a pass rush huh. Personally I don't care how good your corners are looking if Wimbley's the only real pass rush threat. By the start of the season if the browns can't find a pass rush those corners will still get burned.

The run D should improve but if Anderson's risk taking backfires on him that secondary will get shredded with extra opportunities.
ALD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Cribbs>Hester
Veteran

Cribbs>Hester needs more cowbell.

Honestly I have no idea how we(Browns) have made it this far in the polls. We're definitely not a Top 11 team, but we will be better than Pittsburgh this year. Cleveland will win the Division at 9-7 one of the worst records and teams to make the playoffs, but it'll help build for the next year when we can add the final pieces to the puzzle on defense.

I'd vote for Pittsburgh or Cleveland. Pittsburgh because they won't be as good as us this year, but Cleveland because they should have been off the board already too.
Cribbs>Hester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 12:25 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I've become very interested in the Vikings getting more votes than the Packers here.....

Even if you want to say how terrible Tavaris is, he does have NFL starts...something Rodgers um, does not. The Vikes blow the packers away at RB and have a good jump on the o-line imo. Even at WR, the Packers aren't so far ahead. Berrian and Rice have a lot of talent and I don't think they're too far behind Jennings and Driver.
Our WR cores arent even close, Berrian and Rice arent even close to Jennings and Driver and their depth isnt anything close to as good as ours. On top of that our TE is better.

And yes, Tavaris is terrible.

Quote:
Then on D, I like the Vikings d-line better and I think any differences in the linebackers are negligible. Barnett and Hawk are good but most Packers fans will have you believe they are top 3 in the league and I just don't buy it.... And I don't the Vikes secondary is all that bad either. They were terrible against the pass last year but it was mostly due to their inability to generate any kind of pass rush whatsoever. Jared Allen, even if he takes a step back statistically, will draw double teams and should open up the Williamses.

Tavaris could totally sabotage this team but only to a point imo. They would pull him for Frerotte who could at least play "don't **** up" football and let the strengths of that team carry them.

I don't think the same could be said about Rodgers who, after that whole Favre thing, the Packers are stuck with. I think it would take a nasty injury or a Ryan Leaf level of godawfulness to see him pulled next year...

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 12:47 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Our WR cores arent even close, Berrian and Rice arent even close to Jennings and Driver and their depth isnt anything close to as good as ours. On top of that our TE is better.

And yes, Tavaris is terrible.
well...first...its "corps" but c'mon now, Jennings has had 1 great season and Driver isn't the youngest fellow around....I still said you had the edge but I don't think its by a whole lot.
Old 08-14-2008, 12:52 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went with the Packers. I dont know why but I don't trust Aaron Rodgers. I don't think the offense will be the same without Favre.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 01:13 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went with the Packers.

I thought last year was a flash in the pan last effort for Favre. I still think it was and the Jets aren't going to get what they think they are. Can Rodgers be better than Brett last year? Probably not. Can he even be better than Brett was the year before? They better hope.

Corners can be exploited by good offenses. We've seen that time and time again. And what about Ryan Grant. Has to prove to me he can do it again. This means nothing really, but I've seen where he has been ranked in fantasy, absolutely ridiculous in my mind. He very well could do it again, or he could just as easily be garbage.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 03:07 AM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went with the packers.

They seems to be ride the backs of young players who have either had 1 good year or haven't started a game yet. Aaron Rodgers has never started a game in the NFL. Yes he looked good in the Dallas game last year but When you don't look at game film of the Back up QB because You don't think Brett "NFL Ironman" Favre wont get injured, and they wont perform as well against a guy they have never seen. Then with the Preseason game He played the Bengals who had a very disappointing defense as of Last year and from the look I wouldn't say it improved that much. As for Ryan Grant he only played 10 games and looked good but its only 10 games. Ill agree that the WR Corp in Green Bay is better than the Vikings but I wouldnt put them Miles ahead. Jennings and Driver are good but How much of there success in the past years are because of Brett Favre? That is something questionable imo. There Defense is good. There DB Corps and LB Corps are Top Notch but trading away Corey Williams may hurt them in the DT area.

As for the Vikings, Yes I know everyone is going to vote against them for the one reason of Tarvaris Jackson. He has played a total of 16 games and his options have been Troy Williamson, Travis Taylor, and Bobby Wade. Along with Visthane Shaincoe. Not many QB's Would be successful with that group of Receivers. Yes Adrian Peterson and the Run Defensive lead the team last year to an 8-8 season. But with Tarvaris in the Line up we were 8-4 and 0-4 with out him. He looked sharp so far in Preseason against the Seahawks. Going 8-11 and 118 Yards passing and 1TD and No INTS. With the acquisitions of Jared Allen and Bernard Berrian, they could be only beneficial in helping us this year.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 03:24 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted for the Saints. for me it was between the Saints, Steelers and Vikings and I really think the Saints will do worse than those two.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 03:51 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saints....
Old 08-14-2008, 04:55 AM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.

It has to be the Packers, They have a new QB and there is no garuntee that he will pick up where Farve left off. Ryan Grant is a one year wonder as of now and I want to see him perform at a high level again before I give him 100% credit. Al Harris is poised for a break-down year. Overall, I'm not impressed by the Packers.
eaglesfan_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 07:37 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted Vikes again, for the same reasons as before,

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 09:05 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikings.
their relying on one half of a good o-line and an injury prone running back and a front 4 on defense that MIGHT have already past their peak. every other aspect has serious question marks.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote