Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who is the worst among these teams?
Jacksonville Jaguars 0 0%
Dallas Cowboys 1 1.25%
New Orleans Saints 10 12.50%
Cleveland Browns 17 21.25%
Pittsburg Steelers 4 5.00%
San Diego Chargers 1 1.25%
Green Bay Packers 22 27.50%
New York Giants 8 10.00%
Indianapolis Colts 0 0%
Minnesota Vikings 17 21.25%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-14-2008, 09:51 AM    (permalink
cdub11
Veteran

cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikings again for me, good team but Tavaris Jackson keeps them from being better than the rest on the list
cdub11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 09:56 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol, who voted for the Chargers?

BTW I voted for the Browns. DA was not so good against top half D's last season except one game against the Steelers I think and while they've had a good on paper offseason, I'm not a fan of teams shooting up rankings because of on paper expectations.

Last edited by OzTitan : 08-14-2008 at 10:00 AM.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 10:02 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzTitan View Post
lol, who voted for the Chargers?

BTW I voted for the Browns. DA was not so good against top half D's last season except one game against the Steelers I think and while they've had a good on paper offseason, I'm not a fan of teams shooting up rankings because of on paper expectations.
njx9 voted for the Chargers

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 12:53 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol and of course 2 eagles fans, a cowboys fan, a dumb lame loser and some guy I never heard of voted for the Giants...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 01:41 PM    (permalink
ALD
Rookie

ALD hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
lol and of course 2 eagles fans, a cowboys fan, a dumb lame loser and some guy I never heard of voted for the Giants...
Come on, does it really shock you? We're always going to be the underdogs, that's why i love the gmen. We could win the next 3 superbowls and still not be considered elite.
ALD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 02:11 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, the Packers have taken over the top spot

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 02:38 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Wow, the Packers have taken over the top spot
and rightfully so imo.
Old 08-14-2008, 03:16 PM    (permalink
ALD
Rookie

ALD hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Browns, Packers and Saints are my next 3 to go.
ALD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikings for me
Old 08-14-2008, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Cribbs>Hester
Veteran

Cribbs>Hester needs more cowbell.

When does this poll end? It was the closest race so far, but it looks like the Packers are stretching it out some all the sudden.
Cribbs>Hester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 04:33 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think the viking fans conspired to push the packers over the top :)
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 05:30 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
i think the packers might be right up there with the cowboys for the most numerous fans on the board, so i think that'd be tough, lol.

enough people just (rightfully) believe the Packers are a weaker team all around. I think they overachieved a little last year so if they take a slight step back from that plus, I think its pretty much a foregone conclusion that they have to take a step back going from a HoF QB to one with no starting experience. Thats pretty much undeniable barring a godlike performance out of Rodgers
Old 08-14-2008, 05:32 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would vote the Chiefs, but somone forgot to put them on in the poll!!!!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
Considering only two Vikings fans voted for the Packers it appears you are wrong.