Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-05-2013, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Speaking of Stone, I am currently enjoying my first ever barleywine, their Old Guardian. Damn its good.
Rob and I talked about this a while ago, barleywine is dangerous. Tastes sweet and then BAM you're wasted.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:11 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't like Barleywines (too sweet/heavy), but Old Guardian is pretty good. The special Old Guardians are really good.
Old 06-05-2013, 11:18 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, this is their 2013 classic release. And Brent, I like to live life on the edge.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
And Brent, I like to live life on the edge.

Old 06-06-2013, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had a lot of Stellas tonight. meh. they were free, so there's that.
Old 06-06-2013, 11:57 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Had another Stone collab tonight. This one was a Evil Twin / Stillwater / Stone Black Smoked Saison called "The Perfect Crime".

I liked the Stone / Dogfish Head collab a bit better, but I still thoroughly enjoyed this one.

Old 06-07-2013, 12:15 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had that one on tap for the first time this past weekend. It was pretty enjoyable.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 07:59 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Picked up a bomber of each on my way home from work.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 08:26 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i really wish i could like saisons.
I'm pretty "meh" on them as well, but a year-old Saison Brett is just great. I don't think the fresh '13 compares well against the '12 and '11, unfortunately.

I've become kind of set on IPAs and Sours. Not too much gets me excited anymore.
Old 06-08-2013, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IPAs at all times. Stouts in the winter. That's all I need in life.
Old 06-08-2013, 08:54 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll drink whatever. Having a whole bunch of Saranac ******** at the moment. None of it is that good.
Old 06-08-2013, 09:27 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
IPAs at all times. Stouts in the winter. That's all I need in life.

It's as if you are in my very own mind.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 06-08-2013, 09:35 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Went to Rahr and Sons Brewery today. Had the Iron Thistle and their blonde, quite delicious.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 12:22 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
hot weather i'm up for a decent, non-sweet pils. but otherwise, yeah.
Southern Tier Eurotrash pilsner is one of the most easy drinking drink I know of and I do enjoy. Nothing amazing but I stand by it.

Anyway I'm drunk so I'm drinking Genny Cream Ale all night.
Old 06-09-2013, 02:56 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes2053 View Post
Helped install a friend's AC unit and she bought me a 4-pack of this:

I had this based off from you recommendation. Its good but holy hopsticles. The IBUs jump off the page.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 07:04 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Southern Tier Eurotrash pilsner is one of the most easy drinking drink I know of and I do enjoy. Nothing amazing but I stand by it.

Anyway I'm drunk so I'm drinking Genny Cream Ale all night.
Champion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
I had this based off from you recommendation. Its good but holy hopsticles. The IBUs jump off the page.
Yeah, it's rather intense. I'm not such a fan of "hops for hops' sake" anymore, because it can overpower the rest of the beer. I can go for it here and then, though.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 06-09-2013, 10:42 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes2053 View Post
Picked up a bomber of each on my way home from work.

How it the Lucky 13? It just came into my liquor store but haven't gotten around to trying it.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:23 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

I liked it a lot. Been getting more and more into red ales, and this didn't disappoint.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 06-10-2013, 12:40 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know why I haven't been posting on here. Since my friends and I started using the Untappd app, we've been tasting loads of beers. I'm at 260 different beers (including the macros) since late October. That number could be way higher too if I checked-in beers that I've tasted at the beer festivals I've gone to.

Last night I enjoyed a few of these two while watching GoT:

Old 06-10-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
never really got into reds... any particular favorites? i tend away from anything remotely sweet, if that helps.
I'm not a big red guy....they taste kinda like browns to me, which is to say, consistently meh.
Old 06-10-2013, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Old 06-10-2013, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
i started to get back into ambers, odell's is a top ten beer for me right now, but red's just never really did it. dunno what it is.
I find ambers meh too (they're alright in the fall sometimes I guess), so maybe you'll like some reds if people come through with solid rec's.
Old 06-10-2013, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Brent is drunk.
Old 06-10-2013, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Brent is drunk.
not yet. I got some goose island, too.

summer time, bitches.

Old 06-10-2013, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

******* teachers and there summers off.