Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-17-2011, 07:10 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was able to procure two bottles of Boulevard Bourbon Barrel Quad (BBQ).
Old 12-17-2011, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I love when beer stores sell singles. No one likes to buy a sixer and end up not enjoying it.
With that said I bought a sixer of Blue Moon "Winter Abby Ale" I was very disappointing.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
With that said I bought a sixer of Blue Moon "Winter Abby Ale" I was very disappointing.
Tonight for me is the Sierra Nevada Christmas Ale and Steam's Humming Ale

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I was able to procure two bottles of Boulevard Bourbon Barrel Quad (BBQ).
Wouldn't that be BBBQ? (fond memories of the Simpsons)

BBBQ the extra B is for BYOBB what's that extra B for?
That's a typo.

It's only a little airborn its still good its still good

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 07:53 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dunno if it's just me, but i'm not a fan of any of the blue moon's, including the regular
Old 12-17-2011, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

blue moon is okay as a draft, worthless in a bottle.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 01:44 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

had a glass of st. bernardus xmas ale, it was pretty sweet/tasty.

Old 12-22-2011, 10:44 AM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stone California Double IPA
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:51 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
MUST HAVE NOW!
Old 12-22-2011, 10:59 AM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got this one, too (Cali-Belgique IPA), but thought the Double IPA was better.

Old 12-22-2011, 11:01 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mmm so good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:05 AM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

I looked on the Stone website, and it says the Double IPA is retired? WTF? Then again, the little liquor store by my new apartment is the only place I've ever noticed it being sold at.
Old 12-22-2011, 11:06 AM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

Quote:
i've had the cali-belgique and thought it was actually awful. no good has ever come from mixing belgian style beer with american ipas. i'd actually extend that to: all "white" ipas are terrible.
I thought it was okay, but you're right. I'm not a big fan of Belgian beers to begin with.
Old 12-22-2011, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I looked on the Stone website, and it says the Double IPA is retired? WTF? Then again, the little liquor store by my new apartment is the only place I've ever noticed it being sold at.
You just made and then ruined my day within 30 minutes.
Old 12-22-2011, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Are you from Cali? The distributor I go to in NY has a wide variety of Stone offerings, never seen that particular beer though. It's probably tremendous.

EDIT: Just read above.....that explains it
Old 12-22-2011, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

All the beer posts now have me pumped. Going to this awesome liquor store tomorrow with a huge selection to stock up for Christmas.
Old 12-22-2011, 11:10 AM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

I'm honestly going to ask the liquor store owner how the **** he got it. And then I will try to horde a case of it.
Old 12-22-2011, 11:12 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm honestly going to ask the liquor store owner how the **** he got it. And then I will try to horde a case of it.
Mail me one you *****.

GUYS! New idea. Netflix, but for beer. We start an intricate, NFLDC beer network where we mail local beers to each other so we can TRY EVERY SINGLE ONE!

Its genius. We'll call it...Something.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Last edited by A Perfect Score : 12-22-2011 at 11:14 AM.
Old 12-22-2011, 11:33 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
i should be fair, i *hate* that sweetness in beer. if it tastes like it would come with fruit at a bar, i generally don't like it very much.

i'm not sure i like that idea. i think DS and i would get screwed. if there's anyone in WA/OR, they'd get screwed, too.
I also do not like any beer that tastes like it comes from fruit. I have friends who drink Rickards White whenever we go out, I can't do it. It comes with an orange slice, god dammit.

And you guys would be fine! It will be an intricate, expansive network that we will start to move beer and we will expand our enterprise to include...other stuff.
Quote:
Old 12-22-2011, 11:37 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
. It comes with an orange slice, god dammit.
For a summer BBQ with friends that might be ok, but any other time, I want to drink beer in a manner indicative of my German-Viking lineage.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:38 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
For a summer BBQ with friends that might be ok, but any other time, I want to drink beer in a manner indicative of my German-Viking lineage.
I've been known to down a Corona or three during the summer and I suppose they come with a lime, but I just cannot wrap my head around a beer that comes with orange slices and tastes like juice. It seems so wrong.
Quote:
Old 12-22-2011, 11:39 AM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I agree with this post.
Old 12-22-2011, 11:59 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
but we have the best beer. y'all would be sending out like, schlitz.
I'm from Canada. We have 903867896798748967489679 awesome beers.
Quote:
Old 12-22-2011, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
but we have the best beer. y'all would be sending out like, schlitz.
I'm close to dogfish.

Also I'm pretty sure this idea is illegal. Don't you need licenses to transfer booze over state lines?
Old 12-22-2011, 12:02 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I'm from Canada. We have 903867896798748967489679 awesome imported beers.
That's more like it.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote