Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-16-2008, 08:22 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
Ok fenikz-TP is up, so is Scottyboy-Eaglesfan
deal is who will go further in the playoffs.
eaglesfan_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 08:23 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Let's go with division crown. It will be the same thing as better record.
Okay, i was just thinking that further in the playoffs would be better considering the Giants failed to win the Divison but won the Super Bowl, but thats fine too

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan_45 View Post
deal is who will go further in the playoffs.
yeah I changed it, don't worry. I saw it a bit late.

Also, it's sig bets, how long the sigs will be worn, I'm thinking superbowl to week 1 of '09 season, but if you can agree on a different lenght that's cool too.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since EF45 already has eagles-giants any cowboys fans willing to make a wager?
Old 08-16-2008, 08:26 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
deal, but whats going to happen to the loser?

sig bet?
thread admiting they were wrong?

whats the deal?
totally up to you. I'll make a thread.

I'll wear an eagles sig of Westy or LJ or someone whatevs.

thread would probably be better...

but i dont really care
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

should I gather unanswered wagers and put them on page 1? CJSchneider wanted to put one in for the Saints winning the div. but he got snowed in bottom page one.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 08-16-2008, 08:28 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post

but i dont really care
alright a thread it is, no sig because LJ went to Rutgers, you would like that.
Old 08-16-2008, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post

but i dont really care
threads tend to dissappear quite fast.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 08-16-2008, 08:29 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
threads tend to dissappear quite fast.
yes but he could also just like not post for a while when he loses.

and i'd make sure the post would never fall...

id' just bump, bump, bump it

(do the Peter Griffin bump!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I demand that the sig in my bet be up at least until after the Superbowl.
Old 08-16-2008, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
alright a thread it is, no sig because LJ went to Rutgers, you would like that.
it's added in.

Everyone: do me a favor and just PM me the terms of your challenge once you've decided what to do, I don't feel like running through this thread like a hurricane every four seconds looking if something changed.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 08-16-2008, 08:31 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

how about you have to wear the thread link in your sig? that way it is there for anyone to see everytime you post.
Old 08-16-2008, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I demand that the sig in my bet be up at least until after the Superbowl.
well I think the default is superbowl - start of season (the entire offseason including NFLDC rush hour a.k.a the draft) but if you want something different that's fine too.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 08-16-2008, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
how about you have to wear the thread link in your sig? that way it is there for anyone to see everytime you post.
lol well you can figure that out amongst yourselves. Sounds like a good idea.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 08-16-2008, 08:34 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
anyone wanna bet the Bills have a better record than the Jets? lol
I'll take that offer if someone hasn't already!

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
well I think the default is superbowl - start of season (the entire offseason including NFLDC rush hour a.k.a the draft) but if you want something different that's fine too.
I have no problem with it being that long. I just saw some people and there little one week sig bets that seemed pointless and I did not want to do that.
Old 08-16-2008, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Okay, i was just thinking that further in the playoffs would be better considering the Giants failed to win the Divison but won the Super Bowl, but thats fine too
Eh. The Packers are not even going to make the playoffs so that means I win by default. If we both get in I will have no problem making an addition maybe avatar bet with you.
Old 08-16-2008, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
I'll take that offer if someone hasn't already!
it's still open. Anyways: figure it out and PM me, I'll edit it in when I'm online again. Just send me the nemes, who you represent, what you're betting and for how long or whatever.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 08-16-2008, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Eh. The Packers are not even going to make the playoffs so that means I win by default. If we both get in I will have no problem making an addition maybe avatar bet with you.
Dont u dare to remove the awesomeness that is Veronica Mars

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 09:38 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have no problem with it being that long. I just saw some people and there little one week sig bets that seemed pointless and I did not want to do that.
Alrighty then, sign us up

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone is crazy enough to take it, I'll make a bet against someone that Peyton Manning throws for 3500+ yards and 26+ TDs

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 10:03 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
If anyone is crazy enough to take it, I'll make a bet against someone that Peyton Manning throws for 3500+ yards and 26+ TDs
He's done that every year he's been in the NFL, nobody doesn't think he'll do it again this year. You'd need to go 4300 yards and 35 tds to make interesting.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
He's done that every year he's been in the NFL, nobody doesn't think he'll do it again this year. You'd need to go 4300 yards and 35 tds to make interesting.
I don't like interesting when it comes to bets, I like sure things, which is why I set those where I did. I want some homer rival fan to be forced to wear something like "Peyton Manning is the greatest QB ever!" I don't believe it, but I think it would be funny to read in, say, a Patriots fan's signature.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 10:21 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
I don't like interesting when it comes to bets, I like sure things, which is why I set those where I did. I want some homer rival fan to be forced to wear something like "Peyton Manning is the greatest QB ever!" I don't believe it, but I think it would be funny to read in, say, a Patriots fan's signature.
I see where you're coming from, but I just don't think anybody in their right mind would take that bet. Those numbers would be worse than Peyton's rookie year.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 10:35 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me vs. Forenci, Browns vs. Giants game. Loser has to wear a sig of the other's choosing for two weeks after the game.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote