Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 08-18-2008, 09:10 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Chris Henry Re-Signed

SHOOT ME IN THE FACE!

For now, that is all.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 09:14 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how about a murder suicide!
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 09:19 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously, what the hell... I don't know who's behind it.

I will NEVER deny Henry's talent, the guy is one of the most talented WR's in the league. With that said, he's a BUM. I don't want him on the team. We don't need a #3 that bad and why even sign him now? I know the locker room wants him back but you just gotta let go. The guy is a waste, nothing will come of this except more stupidity.
Old 08-18-2008, 09:40 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unbelievable that they would even take this risk. Hopefully he can keep himself out of trouble and realize his immense potential.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 02:17 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Unbelievable that they would even take this risk. Hopefully he can keep himself out of trouble and realize his immense potential.
As much as I, and probably every Bengals fan agrees with that, we have been saying that since he first got in trouble. Chris Henry = cancer.
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I expressed my sentiments on the thread in the NFL sub-forum, but to reiterate here: Theres no other way to go about it and consider ourselves a contender. We're not winning games without a 3rd receiver, and we certainly can't consider Maxwell / Holt / Simpson a 3rd receiver yet. Yes, we could have picked up another FA receiver, but Chris Henry was the best available and he already knew our system.

Lesson learned though, we should have drafted a couple of good receivers over the last 2 years instead of waiting until this year to draft Simpson / Caldwell.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 07:09 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He should appeal that suspension anyway. The charges were dropped and we cut him for them. Way I see it he didn't do anything so he should be able to go right away.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 08-19-2008, 10:56 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
He should appeal that suspension anyway. The charges were dropped and we cut him for them. Way I see it he didn't do anything so he should be able to go right away.
I dont like Henry...but I gotta agree with themaninblack here...he really should appeal.
Old 08-19-2008, 11:01 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Anyone hear/read Marvin's press conference? LOL, he isn't thrilled...

Henry sounded sincere, I must say. Granted, that probably just means it'll be another couple months before he does something stupid.

I do agree on the suspension... It's stupid that Godell uses guilty until proven innocent. I even wondered that when he was cut and if he would appeal after finding another team.
Old 08-19-2008, 11:08 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

He isnt thrilled because he didnt want him...which only further proved to everyone out there that this isnt marvins fault.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:55 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

He's still on his final shot for all I care. I hope he can turn his life around and not only be a productive player for us but also learn to be responsible for himself. That said, I'm not gonna get my hopes up.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 08-20-2008, 10:15 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

I've read where Marcus Maxwell may have torn a muscle in his arm putting him out a month....

We're hardly going to have any bodies to throw out there at WR.

Jerome Simpson is going to get a TON of experience these next 2 games.
Old 08-20-2008, 10:27 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Yea I just hope it is good experience. So as it looks now we are going to go into the season with these WR.

CJ, TJ, Chatman, Simpson, Henry, Maxwell, Caldwell, Holt. Now, CJ, TJ, Maxwell, and Caldwell are all hurt. I think CJ and TJ should be ready for the opener...so does our receiver lineup look like this on game one?

CJ, TJ, Chatman, Holt, Simpson? Simpson and Holt have both been more impressive than Chatman so far in the offseason so is it CJ, TJ, Simpson, Holt, Chatman...Simpson isnt ready for number 3 duty...but is Holt or CHatman ready either?

It certainly is looking bad . If CJ and TJ arent ready for the opener...we are looking at Chatman holt and simpson...ouch.