Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New Orleans Saints Team Forum

New Orleans Saints Team Forum Discuss the Saints

View Poll Results:
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-28-2011, 10:12 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

loomis is now dead to me

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're going to be a couple very sad teams discussion 2nd round next year. Hey you guys stole Cam Jordan, can't complain.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:20 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the fact that we have Ingram, I just think we paid a bit too much for it.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:21 PM    (permalink
SaintsMan
Veteran

SaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Jordan and Ingram! That's so awesome.
SaintsMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Listen, we are only giving up one pick for him. The second. We are giving up a first next year for a first this year. So you kind of can look at the second as if we are moving up in the first round to grab the guy. That's not giving up much.

Also, wicket, I shared the inside information I had with you. I tried to prepare you and I told you that they were interested in him. Maybe next time, I will not send this information to you since you did not believe me and since you now feel Loomis is dead to you.
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If any other Saints fan, however, would like for me to share any information with them in the future, hey, no problem.
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yay for lateral moves, and duplicating talent!
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:31 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This will be a very good trade when we look at it a few years from now. Mark my words.

Old 04-28-2011, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
This will be a very good trade when we look at it a few years from now. Mark my words.
I really hope you are right :)

Signature made by me

2009-2010 Pick the Winners: 190-77
2010-2011 Pick the Winners: 162-105
2011-2012 Pick the Winners: 168-99
2012-2013 Pick the Winners: 171-95-1

Sveen's 2013 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A first and a second for another Pierre Thomas? Sorry, good RBs are draftable and undrafted late every year, spending two premium picks on one that is nearly a carbon copy of another guy on the roster (that we just put big money into) is dumb to me.

So do they just cut Reggie now and make this even more lateral?
Old 04-28-2011, 10:35 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Think about it, we gave up a second (maybe a tad too steep) to snatch a first rounder a year early. For as much as I love what Bush, PT and Ivory do for us, we need a healthy back. You aren't going to find a better one in this draft than Ingram. This is a good thing guys.

Old 04-28-2011, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Ingram was hurt last year. Trying to project a backs health is dubious at best. Some late round back is going to blow up and make us look dumb for giving a first and a second for Mark Ingram.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:38 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

If we get any combo of DT/LB/S with our two 3rd round picks, this draft will be a huge success in my opinion.

Old 04-28-2011, 10:47 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
doubt this very much

Saints 2014 draft

Old 04-28-2011, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

This draft will be fine, next draft it's gonna hurt, when we have a huge gaping hole somewhere and no first rounder.

I just look at it as... Bush/Ivory/Thomas + 2nd rounder + future first, OR Ingram + some combo of Bush/Ivory/Thomas.

I think it's a no brainer, we're going to end up losing one of Bush, Ivory, or Thomas.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:54 PM    (permalink
bornnraisedwhodat
Rookie

bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys will be eating a lot of crow when the season kicks off and you see how awesome our team is.
bornnraisedwhodat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

So you're saying you'd rather Ingram over (pick one of the other 3) + a 1st and a 2nd rounder? This ain't about next season only, we can't keep tossing away premium picks.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:58 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
So you're saying you'd rather Ingram over (pick one of the other 3) + a 1st and a 2nd rounder? This ain't about next season only, we can't keep tossing away premium picks.
agreed, we wasted 2 premium picks on 1 player that we dont need and doesnt fit in our offense. Im friggin angry about this

Saints 2014 draft

Old 04-28-2011, 11:00 PM    (permalink
aregand
Rookie

aregand hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

In this offense Ingram will excel and be RELIABLE - can now trade our late round undrafted rbs for 2-3 round picks and PROFIT we don't have to keep them
aregand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Ingram WILL fit, and be a damn good player. If someone gives up 2nds and 3rds for Thomas and Ivory, then I won't hate it, but it won't happen.

Too much for him IMO, good player, but not dominant.
Old 04-28-2011, 11:03 PM    (permalink
aregand
Rookie

I am happy to have emmitt smith clone on team. Reggie bush traded or cut if contract not cut to part timer salary
Old 04-28-2011, 11:06 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
This draft will be fine, next draft it's gonna hurt, when we have a huge gaping hole somewhere and no first rounder.

I just look at it as... Bush/Ivory/Thomas + 2nd rounder + future first, OR Ingram + some combo of Bush/Ivory/Thomas.

I think it's a no brainer, we're going to end up losing one of Bush, Ivory, or Thomas.
As it stands now, we will have just as many picks next year as we did this year.

Old 04-28-2011, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Well if he rushes for 1800+ yards and 26 touchdowns, we'll take it, but if everyone really thought he was going to duplicate Emmitt Smith, he wouldn't have slipped.

I like all 4 of our backs, but I dunno if it was worth it.
Old 04-28-2011, 11:09 PM    (permalink
aregand
Rookie

Was hoping for Wilkerson but not surprised about ingram at all.
Like both picks have bloodlines know what needs to be done for good of team
Old 04-28-2011, 11:13 PM    (permalink
aregand
Rookie

Remember emmitt had aikman Irvin he was steady and reliable not explosive.
Reggie bush twitter statement ' it's been fun new orleans '