Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New Orleans Saints Team Forum

New Orleans Saints Team Forum Discuss the Saints

View Poll Results:
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-28-2011, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we killed Round One of the draft and knew Ingram was a virtual lock to NO; just not by trade. I love it.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seasonticketholder View Post
If any other Saints fan, however, would like for me to share any information with them in the future, hey, no problem.
*raises his hand*

Please, sir!
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Old 04-28-2011, 11:47 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aregand View Post
Remember emmitt had aikman Irvin he was steady and reliable not explosive.
Reggie bush twitter statement ' it's been fun new orleans '
http://twitter.com/#!/reggie_bush

Oh snap!!!!

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:40 AM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
This will be a very good trade when we look at it a few years from now. Mark my words.
I see what you did there. lol

Good first round for you guys, IMO. FWIW, I would be happy to have Bush on our roster to take over for Caddy.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
bullg8rdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bush was talking about the Hornets losing to the Lakers, not leaving the Saints.
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:55 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's always risky trading your future for the present. That's what the Saints did tonight. As ecstatic as I was about the Cameron Jordan pick, I was just as much deflated by the Ingram selection. I knew what it cost the moment I saw we had traded up.

I don't doubt Ingram's talent but the track record of Heisman winners hasn't been very successful when it comes to how they have panned out in the NFL. I felt that if we wanted to go RB that we could have possibly selected Mikel LeShoure or Ryan Williams in the 2nd or someone like Kendall Hunter, Daniel Thomas, DeMarco Murray in the 3rd.

We'll see how it pans out and I'm hoping for the best. All of us know that Reggie Bush has been a disappointment considering his salary and his draft position and we can only hope that Ingram fulfills and exceeds our expectations.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 01:59 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
It's always risky trading your future for the present. That's what the Saints did tonight. As ecstatic as I was about the Cameron Jordan pick, I was just as much deflated by the Ingram selection. I knew what it cost the moment I saw we had traded up.
Our window to win championships is now, though and with the comments that Payton & Loomis made after the draft they realize this.

Old 04-29-2011, 02:00 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seasonticketholder View Post
Bush was talking about the Hornets losing to the Lakers, not leaving the Saints.
That's such bull and pure P.R. spin.

Old 04-29-2011, 04:45 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Think about it guys. You have the same number of picks this year, Two really special, hard working players, so you only really lose a 1st next year. But i wont matter anyway, you will be in the playoffs anyway so it wont be a high pick.

Your DL is sorted with Smith-Ellis-Rogers-Jordan and you have your first pounding RB in a while to help take pressure of Drew Brees.

Still wanna batter you on the first thursday of the season.

GO PACK GO!!!
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:03 AM    (permalink
aregand
Rookie

aregand wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.aregand wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.aregand wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.aregand wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.aregand wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.aregand wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.aregand wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.aregand wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.aregand wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.aregand wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.aregand wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Maybe they address lb in free agency isn't Barnett from gb a likely cut? Not that they won't draft one but lb rookie impact usually not great. Would still like dt and lb in round 3.
I have already said I like Ingram wish they could have bargained one of those 3rd rounders instead of a second.
aregand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:37 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate that your team got so much better today. The NFC South is a god damn nightmare division. (Excluding Carolina :D )

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 08:56 AM    (permalink
Saints Dome Patrol
Team Leader
Veteran

Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post

I don't doubt Ingram's talent but the track record of Heisman winners hasn't been very successful when it comes to how they have panned out in the NFL. I felt that if we wanted to go RB that we could have possibly selected Mikel LeShoure or Ryan Williams in the 2nd or someone like Kendall Hunter, Daniel Thomas, DeMarco Murray in the 3rd.

We'll see how it pans out and I'm hoping for the best. All of us know that Reggie Bush has been a disappointment considering his salary and his draft position and we can only hope that Ingram fulfills and exceeds our expectations.
diabsoule, I don't know why you're so "deflated" by the Mark Ingram pick. While I don't disagree with you that the running back class is somewhat deep, the talent level really drops off after the top two or three, in my opinion. We all know as Saints fans that we couldn't seem to keep a running back healthy last season when we ended up with five on injury reserve by the end of the season.

I know you're well aware of this, but a team can never have too many players at a position that faces a huge amount of wear and tear. The Saints were in the bottom of many rushing categories because of the rash of injuries we had last season.

We are all aware that Pierre Thomas was a disgruntled player last season, with his whole contract situation, coupled with his injury, it really seemed that he was in Sean Payton's doghouse. Reggie Bush was injured as well, and we can agree, hasn't really lived up to his second overall selection status as a running back. Lastly, Chris Ivory was like finding a diamond in a coal mine, but he was also hurt and isn't a top tier running back.

I suppose I'm in the minority here, but I really think Ingram is a solid pick. I really thought the Saints were possibly going to take him at 24, and I realize that some may complain about the trade (which might be a tad steep), the pick is of a position of need and New Orleans got arguably the best running back in this year's draft. Plain and simple. Ingram is better than Ivory, different style than Bush all together and dare I say it, better than Pierre Thomas as well.

I agree, let's all hope that Ingram pans out for us better than other running backs that we've chosen in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I hate that your team got so much better today. The NFC South is a god damn nightmare division. (Excluding Carolina :D )
And a tip of the hat to you as well, Mr. Caddy. When in Rome.

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Check out my blog!
http://sportsinsomniacs.wordpress.com/

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs
Saints Dome Patrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 08:57 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
That's such bull and pure P.R. spin.
Your the one who just told that guy to keep giving you inside information. Maybes thats inside information.

Hate the pick. I woulda rather traded our first next year for a 2nd this year and pick up Leshoure or someone if we just had to have a RB.Yeah, our 1st next year will be a 25-32 range, but to me Ingram just won't do it for me.
Old 04-29-2011, 11:34 AM    (permalink
FTRWRTR
Rookie

FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saying that getting ingram is a lateral move is insane. Bush is 6' 205 while ingram is 5'9 215. Ingram is MUCH better suited to be a workhorse rb for the saints.

IMO new orleans had the best first round of the draft and your team is going to be awesome.
FTRWRTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 01:21 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

after thinking about it id rather not have picked anyone than ingram with that pick. With ingram in the team payton will be forced to do stuff that doesnt match saints football

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How much better do you guys think Ingram will be than Ivory/Thomas?

Personally, I think Ivory is the best pure runner, with the most upside as far as purely running the football goes.

Wicket, I know you are mad about the pick, but I dunno why you think he's a bad fit. He's almost a carbon copy of Pierre, who you love( i think).
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 01:23 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
How much better do you guys think Ingram will be than Ivory/Thomas?

Personally, I think Ivory is the best pure runner, with the most upside as far as purely running the football goes.

Wicket, I know you are mad about the pick, but I dunno why you think he's a bad fit. He's almost a carbon copy of Pierre, who you love( i think).
he is nowhere near a carbon copy of thomas. thomas is twice a shifty and a good bit faster. ingram is more physical and has better vision.

ingram is the type of back you use to tire our a defense whilst you use thomas to create mismatches, keep the defense on the wrong foot with screens and stuff

- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
Old 04-29-2011, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No two players are exactly alike, but they are very similar.

Both are going to be patient, one cut guys that might make a small shift or wiggle to make a guy not get a clean hit.

Don't think there is a significant speed difference at all, and neither has "special" receiving ability, but can catch the ball and let blocks set up well enough.

Don't think Ingram is more physical, Thomas plays with that same low pad level and will stick his nose in any pile, and neither coughs the ball up.

They're pretty similar.
Old 04-29-2011, 01:51 PM    (permalink
aregand
Rookie

aregand wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.aregand wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.aregand wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.aregand wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.aregand wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.aregand wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.aregand wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.aregand wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.aregand wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.aregand wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.aregand wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I think the last few years trying to mold the offense to get any value from Bush just wasn't working out. Defenses knew he wasn't going inside and I think with the injuries the speed edge he did have has diminished.

Although he has publicly claimed willingness to renegotiate it is reported that there has been no progress in that area.

Now with Ingram pick they can move offense closer to what they envision, time share likely btw Thomas / Ingram and not have to play RB roulette. They still have Thomas if Ingram holds out.
aregand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

I don't think Ingram and Reggie effect each other all that much to be honest. If reggie was being phased out, he was being phased out, he and Ingram are so radically different.

Pierre Thomas and Ingram are the guys that will overlap the most, and with Ivory's ball security and pass protection issues, he might be playing catch up a LOT, given he will get back in late.

Cam Jordan is amazing! Enough can't be said about us taking him, it was so good that we aren't even discussing it, haha.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:42 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just don't see why we gave up that for a RB who won't get 17 carries a game.

People bring up the SB year, but we didn't have one guy who averaged more then 13 carries a game that year. Thats what made our offense awesome, was we had three backs who could do different things to keep a team on its toes. And when you worry about the RB's, oh wait we still had Brees.

Last edited by zachsaints52 : 04-29-2011 at 03:46 PM.
zachsaints52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 04:06 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
I just don't see why we gave up that for a RB who won't get 17 carries a game.

People bring up the SB year, but we didn't have one guy who averaged more then 13 carries a game that year. Thats what made our offense awesome, was we had three backs who could do different things to keep a team on its toes. And when you worry about the RB's, oh wait we still had Brees.
and the lionshare of the carries came in garbage time in the fourth quarter in games we had longsince wrapped up.

- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
Old 04-29-2011, 04:46 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
and the lionshare of the carries came in garbage time in the fourth quarter in games we had longsince wrapped up.
Aka Mike Bell time.
Old 04-29-2011, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what do we think will happen today? As of now we have two 3rd round picks.

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Last edited by Sveen : 04-29-2011 at 05:58 PM.
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Had we been on the clock right now we could have gotten Martez Wilson, Mason Foster, Mikel Leshoure or maybe Brandon Harris.

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote