Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-29-2008, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 08-29-2008, 11:02 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
this isn't funny, this is just plain dumb, if not ********.
I agree. Focus on football and winning. Not throwing your teammate under the bus and those stupid celebrations. Yeah they are amusing, but why you don't you cut the nonesense out and actually get your team above .500 and into the playoffs. Same with the Bengals staff. It's like their team is one big circus with people getting arrested, and now this guy changing his name for nothing more than attention. It's not like Will Peterson changing it to James, but this is just flat out dumb. Honestly they should trade him to a team that has # 85 already taken!
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:05 AM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a tool.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
you're totally right! my bad for not thinking this is the funniest thing i've ever heard in my life.

let me know when he and his team actually do something worth talking about on the field and i might be interested in what he wants on the back of his jersey.
You never know, maybe Chad "The Tool" Ocho Cinco can make miracles happen and vault the team to the superbo--

what the hell am I saying? What a dumbass.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:23 AM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he needs to see a doctor

he probably has a screw or two or three loose upstairs

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:25 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How can so many people be negative? Clearly this is just balls to the wall awesome.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
he needs to see a doctor

he probably has a screw or two or three loose upstairs
I think all eighty-five of them are gone.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:30 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hahaa he actually did it ! Don't doubt this man's intelligence lol .
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:32 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I love how Chad Johnson has just proved he has no respect whatsoever for his family.
Think Talledega Nights: Legend of Ricky Bobby.

Same idea, only in football.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:35 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

T.R, as we like to call him.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:46 AM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am curious to see what his teammates will think of this?

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Gatz
Rookie

Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.

Typical quote will be: "Chad's gonna be Chad, man." What else can they say?

Chris Henry being signed and now this, the bengals are really shedding their old image.
I don't know why Lewis hasn't resigned yet. This franchise is a joke.
Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
It's called Auto Fellatio!
Gatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 01:09 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

His Jersey sales will be through the roof. IDC what his last name is personally but I think this is a very smart business move on his part. Shameless sure but definitely smart. He's obviously in need of money first with the contract problems and since he couldn't get that he's gonna try and get money through this.

But this franchise sure is to blame. I mean resigning Chris Henry after the charges he was released for were dropped then this! Blasphemy I tell you.

WHAT A DEBACLE!

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 01:17 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
I agree. Focus on football and winning. Not throwing your teammate under the bus and those stupid celebrations. Yeah they are amusing, but why you don't you cut the nonesense out and actually get your team above .500 and into the playoffs. Same with the Bengals staff. It's like their team is one big circus with people getting arrested, and now this guy changing his name for nothing more than attention. It's not like Will Peterson changing it to James, but this is just flat out dumb. Honestly they should trade him to a team that has # 85 already taken!
Brilliant idea, I can't believe the Bengals haven't approached him and asked him "What can you do to help our team win"? I guess his response would be something to the such of.... "I could play defense also!" He's not the reason why his team isnt above .500 -_-
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 01:40 PM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a bunch of cry babies. You act as if the Bengals are relevant, and that Chad Ocho Cinco's shenanigans have something to do with the franchise sucking so bad. He's just trying to get people to watch the Bengals, buy his jersey and entertain you. I hope that Ocho Cinco gets traded, so I can watch and laugh as the Bengals fade into oblivion again. How about constructing an opinion that isn't out of ESPN's mouth.

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 01:49 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Brilliant idea, I can't believe the Bengals haven't approached him and asked him "What can you do to help our team win"? I guess his response would be something to the such of.... "I could play defense also!" He's not the reason why his team isnt above .500 -_-
Yeah the defense is a problem, but I find it ironic because your HC is known for his defensive mind, which is why you got him. While CJ may not be at fault it provides a distraction. Giants fans should know because we had a 3 ring circus here at some point. The team needs to find a way to cut the nonsense and stick to football. Yes, that includes drafting players who have good personalities, and then focusing on CJ, and his distractions. The whole franchise is to blame, but CJ needs to focus on the marketing element later.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 01:51 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't quite understand how this will affect the Bengals chances to win football games. Is Palmer going to sit there in the pocket, and notice the name Ocho Cinco and completely forget what he was doing, leading to a sack?
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 01:54 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The whole franchise is to blame, but CJ needs to focus on the marketing element later.
I work at Taco Bell. If on my day off, I had a chance to do something that would earn me money, I'd certainly do it. Then, I'd go back to Taco Bell and work as hard as ever. All of my coworkers would also work hard. If not, they'd deserve to be fired. Marketing is not something that opposes football performance.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 01:55 PM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah the defense is a problem, but I find it ironic because your HC is known for his defensive mind, which is why you got him. While CJ may not be at fault it provides a distraction. Giants fans should know because we had a 3 ring circus here at some point. The team needs to find a way to cut the nonsense and stick to football. Yes, that includes drafting players who have good personalities, and then focusing on CJ, and his distractions. The whole franchise is to blame, but CJ needs to focus on the marketing element later.
His name is Chad Ocho Cinco by the way.

Old 08-29-2008, 01:58 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iworshipbender View Post
His name is Chad Ocho Cinco by the way.
or COCJ for short.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 02:00 PM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
or COCJ for short.
I think a better way would be just to say 8-5 instead.

Old 08-29-2008, 02:01 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatz View Post
Typical quote will be: "Chad's gonna be Chad, man." What else can they say?

Chris Henry being signed and now this, the bengals are really shedding their old image.
I don't know why Lewis hasn't resigned yet. This franchise is a joke.
How does one of our players changing their own name have the slightest thing to do with how our franchise is screwed up? Not like they have any say in the matter. From a business sense it actually is a good idea.

I still think it's dumb. He's a joke.

On a side not my screen name and sig are totally outdated but I refuse to change them.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 02:01 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

What an idiot haha
Old 08-29-2008, 02:03 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
How does one of our players changing their own name have the slightest thing to do with how our franchise is screwed up? Not like they have any say in the matter. From a business sense it actually is a good idea.

I still think it's dumb. He's a joke.

On a side not my screen name and sig are totally outdated but I refuse to change them.
Yea you need to talk to Jbond on that...maybe change your name to FitztoSimpson...hehe...lol

I dont see his name changing having anything to do with the Franchise...I wouldnt care if he changed his name to Sharon Cox for all I care...as long as he puts up the numbers.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Really we already are. 85 should really be Ochenta Y Cinco.
Which actually would be a whole lot funnier than Ocho Cinco on the Bottom Line. C. Ochenta y Cinco will play (labrum).

I love it.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote