Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 08-30-2008, 06:13 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Dalton vs Scheelhaase on espn tomorrow

Can't wait for this game. Blaine Dalton is a Missouri Commit who has been labeled as the next Chase Daniel and Nathan Scheelhaase is the future QB at Illinois. Kind of cool these two guys are going head to head a day after the Missouri vs Illinois game.
Old 08-30-2008, 06:19 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Yep, this is an exciting weekend for Mizzou and Illini fans.

I expect Scheelhaase and Rockhurst to win the game due to the team's overall talent, but hopefully Dalton will have a good game. He beat them his sophomore year on the way to a state championship, so we'll see if he can do it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 12:33 PM    (permalink
CLong4Heisman
Veteran

CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CLong4Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know its early but neither one of these guys is impressing me. Dalton is making questionable decisions and Scheelhaase ,while impressive running the ball, isn't that great with his arm.

That game was ugly. Scheelhaase looks 50x better than Dalton, but luckily for mizzou they still have Gabbart.

Last edited by CLong4Heisman : 08-31-2008 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Game Update
CLong4Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

If there is one thing that annoys me, it is "He's the next _______!"
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote