Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

View Poll Results: Who will Win the AFC East?
Bills 3 60.00%
Patriots 2 40.00%
Dolphins 0 0%
Jets 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-02-2007, 12:23 PM    (permalink
DWhitner20
Veteran

DWhitner20 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBeebe82 View Post
The possibility of having Peters and Dockery on the left side is making me drool.
I'm drooling thinking about it too.
DWhitner20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 12:33 PM    (permalink
FloridaFootball
Veteran

FloridaFootball hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FloridaFootball hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Big Dock is actually a really good guard. I would hate to lose him.
Old 03-02-2007, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I remember him from playing Madden, I think he is rated 78 or something and is on the Bucs in 2005... That is the only place I have seen his name. Hopefully a low salary.
Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 12:50 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whittle is a good depth guy that can fill in here and there, but really no more.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
DWhitner20
Veteran

Interesting post from someone on the Official Bills Message Board:

Quote:
Sirius Satalite Radio reported on there 2 mintute drill that Dockery will most likely be making his only visit to a nfl team this offseason when he plans to sign with Buffalo later tonight.
Old 03-02-2007, 03:57 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dock is good but is the most penalized lineman in the league and can't pull for his life.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good depth, which we do need. As long as he isnt making starting money, I like it.
Old 03-02-2007, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Dock is good but is the most penalized lineman in the league and can't pull for his life.
He is much better than anything we have so I would be happy.
Old 03-02-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

If mcGahee does get dealt i would love to get a guy like lynch i mean no bad fellings to the other guys but their not top backs. Although i think Willis is a realistic option at #12 i dont htink his pass coverage is as weak as some people seem to say it is. Of course i have only watched like 8 of games so i havnt seen him that much

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
What's with the Bills interest in our players? First it was Sands, and now Walker.
is he any good sarf?
Old 03-02-2007, 04:57 PM    (permalink
drmoyer421
Rookie

drmoyer421 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Word is from Bills.com that he is going out to dinner with Jauron
drmoyer421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 05:01 PM    (permalink
drmoyer421
Rookie

drmoyer421 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I too heard the Sirius NFL radio 2 ****** drill. They said that they are really close to signing a deal.

So our Oline could possibly look like..

Peters... Dockery... Fowler... (Preston, Whittle, or possibly Butler)... Walker

thats looking pretty good.. AND YOUNG!
drmoyer421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 05:32 PM    (permalink
DWhitner20
Veteran

Default Dockery, Walker, Whittle signed!

Dockery:
http://buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=4646

Walker & Whittle:
http://buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=4647
Old 03-02-2007, 05:33 PM    (permalink
DWhitner20
Veteran

Default Bills sign Derrick Dockery, Langston Walker and Jason Whittle (MERGED)

Dockery:
http://buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=4646

Walker & Whittle:
http://buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=4647
Old 03-02-2007, 05:34 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Langston Walker? Doesnt he suck?

Dockery and Whittle are good moves though.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
gonzo1105
Veteran

gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Bills Sign Dockery and Langston Walker

There is only one link for the signing but Buffalobills.com reported the Bills have finalized a deal with Dockery and WGR(a local radio) has stated that Walker has also agreed to terms with the Bills. Overall, not a bad day for the Bills and their makeover of the offensive line as they have added 3 OL today in Docker, Walker, and Whittle. Now time to focuse on defense.
gonzo1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now their O-Line is going to be a strength, not a weakness. Especially with Jason Peters evolving into an elite player at Left Tackle. Now they just need some Linebackers, and a complimentary weapon to Lee Evans.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 05:35 PM    (permalink
DWhitner20
Veteran

Walker started all 16 games for the Raiders at RT, can't be too bad. I mean they're whole o-line didn't perform to well but he's a former 2nd round pick. I'd like to ask Raiders fans how he is...
Old 03-02-2007, 05:36 PM    (permalink
DWhitner20
Veteran

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ead.php?t=2644
Old 03-02-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
gonzo1105
Veteran

gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whoops bad timing betwene me and you Whitner...lol posted at the same time basically ...feel free to delete this one mods
gonzo1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[quote=49ersfan_87;181298]Langston Walker? Doesnt he suck?QUOTE]

yes he does

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 05:38 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He gave up over 10 sacks this year I believe.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Buffalo Bills have really addressed thier offensive line this off-season. Marv Levy is old school, he has strengthened both the offensive line and defensive line since he's become the general manager (and I suspect he'll be drafting Amobi Okoye if given the chance).

Willis McGahee dances too much in the backfield for the Bills' taste, which his agent Drew Rosenhaus says is because the Bills haven't given him enough talent up front to block for him. Let's see how he does now.
Old 03-02-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is, if McGahee is still on the team.

Whoever it is lining up behind Losman, they will like running behind that left side of the line.

Last edited by Geo : 03-02-2007 at 08:22 PM.
Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
He gave up over 10 sacks this year I believe.
But he hadn't given up more than 4 in any other year. So maybe it was just the fact that the Raiders' entire offense sucked?

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote