Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

View Poll Results: Who will Win the AFC East?
Bills 3 60.00%
Patriots 2 40.00%
Dolphins 0 0%
Jets 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-03-2008, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocco31fb View Post
You guys are over reacting. The price of the tickets in Toronto is outrageous, absolutely. But here are some points you should consider (I live in the Toronto area):

1) Toronto is not a one sport town. The Leafs are #1, but the Raptors have been selling out games for 2-3 years straight. Toronto is a HUGE NFL market. The CFL is totally different than the NFL. The Argos don't sellout because the CFL game is terribly boring, in my opinion. The Roger Centre is going to sellout every seat and Luxury Box when the Bills come to town.

2) You're right, the price didn't go up for Bills Season Tickets and you pay for one less game. WHO CARES. The reason the Bills are playing in Toronto for such high prices is so Buffalo can KEEP their team. If Ralph couldn't find revenue elsewhere, the team would be forced to move, perhaps permanently to Toronto or LA. The fact that you only lose ONE game, and not the whole Franchise shouldn't bother Buffalo locals.

3) Canadians just over the border from Buffalo (including myself) have been supporting the team in Buffalo for YEARS. This game is not a reward for that. Ralph knows where the money is, and he is making a smart decision to play up here.

4) The choose a game in December because those are when the Bills usually don't sellout every single game. Go back and check the numbers.

Get off your HIGH horses. This is to benefit the team staying in Buffalo. You lose one game to keep 7. Pretty good deal if you ask me.
As you can see, I live in Mississauga, and I will tell you that Toronto is a one sport town. OR a Bandwagon town if you will (aside form hockey). Find another team in Toronto that sold while the team was in the lower half of the league. You cant. The Raptors are selling because they are winning and were division champs. Were they selling before Colangelo came? Not like they are know.

The Rogers Centre will sell out for these 8 games or so. And it probably will sell out for the first few years. But once the team goes in the tank repeatedly, like it has the recent few years, then watch the SkyDome sell about 25,000 seats.

So basically your saying that the Bills arent selling out? Huh, interesting, because Im pretty sure that the Bills sold out ever game this year. Buffalo is fine to keep to the team. They are very well supported and that wont ever stop. The problem that they are going to encounter is who takes the team when Ralph dies. Support for the team is never gonna die. Its the fact of who will buy the team.

Yeah, because losing that one game helps WNY. News to me.

My family has had Bills seasons tickets since the mid 80's, and we have been going ever since. Yeah, your right Canadian have been supporting the team for years, but just because about 10,000 canadian fans go to watch the Bills, that means that it will sell in Toronto?

What high horses. Every person in Toronto is just getting on their high horses because we are getting an NFL game. Everyone thinks that Toronto is a great sports town, when it really isnt. And it isnt hard to see. You guys need to open your eyes and look at what Toronto really offers, and look at past situations and how it went.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 07:30 AM    (permalink
OTcoach
Rookie

OTcoach hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default The Bills will be full-time in TO when RW passes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
As you can see, I live in Mississauga, and I will tell you that Toronto is a one sport town. OR a Bandwagon town if you will (aside form hockey). Find another team in Toronto that sold while the team was in the lower half of the league. You cant. The Raptors are selling because they are winning and were division champs. Were they selling before Colangelo came? Not like they are know.

The Rogers Centre will sell out for these 8 games or so. And it probably will sell out for the first few years. But once the team goes in the tank repeatedly, like it has the recent few years, then watch the SkyDome sell about 25,000 seats.

So basically your saying that the Bills arent selling out? Huh, interesting, because Im pretty sure that the Bills sold out ever game this year. Buffalo is fine to keep to the team. They are very well supported and that wont ever stop. The problem that they are going to encounter is who takes the team when Ralph dies. Support for the team is never gonna die. Its the fact of who will buy the team.

Yeah, because losing that one game helps WNY. News to me.

My family has had Bills seasons tickets since the mid 80's, and we have been going ever since. Yeah, your right Canadian have been supporting the team for years, but just because about 10,000 canadian fans go to watch the Bills, that means that it will sell in Toronto?

What high horses. Every person in Toronto is just getting on their high horses because we are getting an NFL game. Everyone thinks that Toronto is a great sports town, when it really isnt. And it isnt hard to see. You guys need to open your eyes and look at what Toronto really offers, and look at past situations and how it went.
Hey I realize you're from Mississauga and you think that Toronto is a bad sports town and I'll agree with you. I live in Peterborough (an hour and a half N. East of Toronto) and we go to at least 3 Bills games a year. With good time it's a minimum of 4 hours. We go because the NFL is the best league in the world and we love the Bills. Last year I purchased NFL ticket and the last 4 or 5 Bills home games were blacked out on NFL ticket as well as cable. We went down to the Miami game and yes it was busy and yes people were scrambling for tickets but WNY people were not the ones who were there. It was mainly Canadians. This year with NE at home on the Sunday nighter the stands were about 50% NE supporters. To drive through Buffalo is disgusting. There are entire neighbourhoods with the roofs literally rotting off the houses and people are living in them! It's an armpit. A dying town. In recent years the local Orchard Park police have charged Canadians who were over the border supporting the Bills and made them make repeated appearances at court with risk of jail for minor intotixication issues.

With a franchise in TO. Ontario could begin to play real football in the highschools and hopefully our University's could join the NCAA like UBC and Simon Fraser are propsing to do out west.

I love the Bills but Buffalo does not deserve to keep their team. Toronto would make them winners on the field and off. The NFL should be full-time in Toronto.

By the way.....the leafs suck!
OTcoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:27 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTcoach View Post
Hey I realize you're from Mississauga and you think that Toronto is a bad sports town and I'll agree with you. I live in Peterborough (an hour and a half N. East of Toronto) and we go to at least 3 Bills games a year. With good time it's a minimum of 4 hours. We go because the NFL is the best league in the world and we love the Bills. Last year I purchased NFL ticket and the last 4 or 5 Bills home games were blacked out on NFL ticket as well as cable. We went down to the Miami game and yes it was busy and yes people were scrambling for tickets but WNY people were not the ones who were there. It was mainly Canadians. This year with NE at home on the Sunday nighter the stands were about 50% NE supporters. To drive through Buffalo is disgusting. There are entire neighbourhoods with the roofs literally rotting off the houses and people are living in them! It's an armpit. A dying town. In recent years the local Orchard Park police have charged Canadians who were over the border supporting the Bills and made them make repeated appearances at court with risk of jail for minor intotixication issues.

With a franchise in TO. Ontario could begin to play real football in the highschools and hopefully our University's could join the NCAA like UBC and Simon Fraser are propsing to do out west.

I love the Bills but Buffalo does not deserve to keep their team. Toronto would make them winners on the field and off. The NFL should be full-time in Toronto.

Do you honestly think it would be better in Toronto? That was two years ago when the Bills had nothing going for them. Every game in 2007 was sold out except for the Giants game before the season started. There were hopes for this team that were just killed early on, but they battled back.

I go to school in Buffalo, and man do the Bills get loved down here. Next year you will see much of the same, especially with the Pats expected to lose a lot, and the Bills can only gain weapons.

To me, the way the city of Orchard Park is, I think makes it. The Bills play a style and have a team that is very representative of the city. My dad and I used to joke about it all the time, but if you ask me, Bills games are one of the best times of my life. Tailgating is among the top in the league and the fans are just nuts for the Bills.

Still, to me it stands out that the Bills have had records of attedance, and the fact remains that they are in the top 3 places to see a game as well as tailgaiting. I would never want to see the Bills leave Buffalo.
Old 02-03-2008, 10:38 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTcoach View Post

Don't drive through the East Side then. find a different route. there is a lot to discover in the area, and people like yourself and other assholes who just use us as a stop off to Niagara and Toronto can go need to know that.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 11:31 AM    (permalink
rocco31fb
Veteran

rocco31fb hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Nobody is doubting that the people in WNY love the Bills. But there is no MONEY to support the team entirely in Buffalo. Toronto offers corporate sponsorship by the buttload, something Buffalo cannot do.

Just because you like in Mississauga, doesn't make you an expert. I live in Burlington and work in Toronto. Toronto is a huge sports town. Any team in any league that isn't winning is going to suffer lower ticket sales or at least longer sellout times.

Just read a few things about the economical side of this endeavor and you will find that this is the right thing to do. Do you think that Erie County won't be receiving money from the Bills taking this game outside of the area? Of course they will. Money is going to go right back into the Buffalo Area.

This is the best thing to have happened to the Bills in years. There should be no more talk of the financially unstable Bills for a while.

The main thing to worry about now is what happens when Ralph dies. I hope he gives me the team.

Also, the Bills if they ever moved to Toronto permanently, would have to build a new stadium. There is no way Goddell will allow a team to be in the Rogers Centre for a whole season for more than a year.

Thanks eaglez.fan

Last edited by rocco31fb : 02-03-2008 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Last point.
rocco31fb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocco31fb View Post
Nobody is doubting that the people in WNY love the Bills. But there is no MONEY to support the team entirely in Buffalo. Toronto offers corporate sponsorship by the buttload, something Buffalo cannot do.

Just because you like in Mississauga, doesn't make you an expert. I live in Burlington and work in Toronto. Toronto is a huge sports town. Any team in any league that isn't winning is going to suffer lower ticket sales or at least longer sellout times.

Just read a few things about the economical side of this endeavor and you will find that this is the right thing to do. Do you think that Erie County won't be receiving money from the Bills taking this game outside of the area? Of course they will. Money is going to go right back into the Buffalo Area.

This is the best thing to have happened to the Bills in years. There should be no more talk of the financially unstable Bills for a while.

The main thing to worry about now is what happens when Ralph dies. I hope he gives me the team.

Also, the Bills if they ever moved to Toronto permanently, would have to build a new stadium. There is no way Goddell will allow a team to be in the Rogers Centre for a whole season for more than a year.
how are you going to sit there and tell me that the bills need support from areas around to support the team? do you have any idea how teams like the packers, jaguars, chiefs and teams in smaller markets sell? they draw fans from other areas. obviously you dont understand that the bills aren't the only team that needs support from other areas.

i can almost guarantee that you are a leafs fan. are you? every leaf fan thinks that toronto is a great sports town, yet no one has yet to prove me wrong when i brought up examples of other teams in toronto. baseball was a fad, the argos draw flies even when flutie ruined the league and won 2 grey cups back to back. the raptors didnt draw a lot when they were average at best. how is toronto a great sports town? a great sports town is like NY. regardless of the team they sell. Mets, Yankess, Rangers, Knicks and so on. The Bay Area is a good sports town, more specifically SF than OAK.

you know why toronto isnt a great sports town? because the people who will buy the thigh priced tickets are the suits. they have no idea whats going on, no clue as to who is playing and really dont care about the game. you think that real fans are going to come up with about $3000 dollars up front for tickets? are you nuts. bills games are rated in the top 3 for a reason. toronto fans are not even close to buffalo fans. even in hockey. the leafs arent even on the radar compared to the sabres.
Old 02-05-2008, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Former NFL Player, Ray Brown becomes a coach for Bills

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=5862

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 05:23 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

This is actually quite old news. Glad it became official today, though. Good hire.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 09:24 PM    (permalink
DCBills
Rookie

DCBills hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Ideal breakdown of picks - IMO

I know we all like throwing names out there but I'm not quite ready to do it until we have a better sense of the junior talent, but I do know that this is what I'm thinking for the Bills this draft.

Bills have 10 picks, I'd like to see them allocated in the following way:

1 DE - pass rushing - can rotate in for Schobel
1 DT
1 DE/DT - flex man type - replace Hargrove - Justin Tuck is the model
1 OLB - guy that can push to start
1 CB - depth and hopefully some size and physicality

1 WR - big
1 WR - all around type guy
1 TE - pass catching but hopefully not a hopeless blocker
1 OG/OC - replace Preston and push Merz as a reserve and hopefully Fowler

1 - either QB or FB - preferably FB

so basically the focus is an influx of defensive line and receiving talent.

of these i think in the first 4 rounds, where we have 5 picks, I'd take:
a DT, a DE, a TE, a WR, and an OLB in whatever order makes the most sense given the value at the time we pick.

at 11 we need to take the best front 7 defensive player on the board.

any thoughts?
DCBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Chris Collins says new Stadium for Buffalo possible

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_articl...?storyid=55196

Nothing ever gets done in Buffalo, (ie: the 2nd peace bridge) so I'm not getting my hopes up.

What are your opinions on this?

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Old 02-09-2008, 09:32 AM    (permalink
JoeSixPac
Rookie

JoeSixPac hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Will I get Season Tickets?

I just applied for 2 season tickets today on the bills website. Will I get them this year or is there a couple year waiting list?

Is there a better way than ordering them from the website?

Kojak Sports Blog (my blog)
I like only two teams, the Steelers, and whoever beats the Patriots.
JoeSixPac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

I'm pretty sure you'll get them this year.
BTW, your sig says "I like only two teams, the Steelers, and whoever beats the Patriots. "
I'm just wondering, but why didnt you get Pittsburgh seasons?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-09-2008, 05:54 PM    (permalink
JoeSixPac
Rookie

JoeSixPac hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

pittsburgh is far from Toronto. 6 hour drive every sunday is not good. 3.5 hour drive is do-able :). and the bills have cheap tickets. plus i am starting to like the bills a bit. they almost made the playoffs this year after trent edwards blew JP out of his starting spot. Marshawn lynch is gonna solid too. lee evans is a beast.

Kojak Sports Blog (my blog)
I like only two teams, the Steelers, and whoever beats the Patriots.
JoeSixPac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Default Throw Golisano's Name In there

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7...lls-in-Buffalo
Old 02-10-2008, 09:42 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i love that man

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 08:12 PM    (permalink
heavyduty
Rookie

heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how you gunna rock a new england sig billingsley? arent you a bills fan?
"it won't change not one way how I play this week no matter what the fine is. You can't stop playing defense the way defense has always been created to play." - Ray Lewis after being fined $20,000 for hit on Hines Ward

Let's Go BUFFALO!
heavyduty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 08:39 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Hopefully he does buy them.
I cant imagine if the Bills ever left.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-12-2008, 08:46 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyduty View Post
how you gunna rock a new england sig billingsley? arent you a bills fan?
it was a tough one, but I am first, a Patriots fan. I am from the Toronto area, and I do have Bills seasns tickets. Still, I like the Bills, but the Patriots are my first team.
Old 02-22-2008, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Default Bills interested in Pat Smis and Kentwan Balmer

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=14

DTs-Getting Ahead of Ourselves

Today
Posted By: John Murphy | Time: 2:50 PM ET | Link

The defensive tackles won't be here in the media room until tomorrow, and they won't work out for the scouts until Monday. But the Bills chief scout gave us a couple of names to chew on today. Vice Preisdent of College Scouting Tom Modrak mentioned size at DT as a priority for the Bills, just as Dick Jauron did in our conversation yesterday. It's obvious the top two DTs are Glenn Dorsey and Sedrick Ellis, and the Bills have little chance of drafting them with their 11th overall pick. But Modrak says two DTs are on the Bills radar screen: Kentwan Balmer of North Carolina and Pat Sims of Auburn. Both are projected to be first or second rounders. Balmer is 6-5, 308lbs, about 13-15 pounds heavier than his playing weight for the Tar Heels last year. He pulled out of the Senior Bowl practices early after injuring his hamstring. Pat Sims is entering the draft after his junior year at Auburn. He's 6-4, 312lbs, and had 41/2 sacks in his 13 starts last year. ---

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-22-2008, 02:16 PM    (permalink
ChosenOne
Rookie

ChosenOne hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.ChosenOne hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Does this mean they would take Balmer with pick #11, or try and get Sims in the second round?

Pittsburgh Steelers Florida Gators Pittsburgh Penguins
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 07:39 PM    (permalink
heavyduty
Rookie

heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.heavyduty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think it depends on their work outs. If Balmer works out well he could be our pick at #11, if Keith Rivers is there i would hope we pick him over Balmer tho. If Sims works out well who knows he could end up being a late first round pick and we would miss out on him in the 2nd. If they both work out moderate to bad then we could possibly have our choice between both in the 2nd.
"it won't change not one way how I play this week no matter what the fine is. You can't stop playing defense the way defense has always been created to play." - Ray Lewis after being fined $20,000 for hit on Hines Ward

Let's Go BUFFALO!
heavyduty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 07:46 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting since they already got so much money locked up at the position already via high draft picks and FA signings.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

I thought Id never see the day the Bills wanted big DT's.

I think this is long overdue. I have a feeling that one of Mccargo, Tripplet or Williams will be cut. Im kinda leaning towards Larry Tripplet on this one.
Old 02-22-2008, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

^I dont think it will be McCargo, seeing as how he progressed last season.
I'm not sure we will cut a DT, because we only have 3 at the moment

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-23-2008, 03:39 AM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
I thought Id never see the day the Bills wanted big DT's.

I think this is long overdue. I have a feeling that one of Mccargo, Tripplet or Williams will be cut. Im kinda leaning towards Larry Tripplet on this one.
LOL. McCargo?

But I doubt we cut any of them just because we're still going to rotate guys in. If we could trade down and acquire more picks and still draft either Sims or Balmer in the 20's I'd be pretty satisfied.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote