Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Old 11-22-2009, 04:04 PM    (permalink
D-Rod
Veteran

D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.

The doom and gloom is a little over the top.

We were all expecting to get blown out, but instead we took a good team, on the road, coming off a bye, to OT, coming back by 14 points in the 4th quarter, without one of our best players.

Matt Ryan looked like the stud that he was last year. That's got to be reassuring, no?

Yes, our pass defense stinks. It's a combination of pass rush and CBs, but mainly CBs.

I don't think that our defense has much of a chance in the playoffs anyway, but we're still very much in with a shout at the WC.

Depressing way to end it, and depressingly predictable once they won the toss, but the post-game temper tantrums are pretty pointless and not very accurate.
Old 11-22-2009, 04:18 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rod View Post
We were all expecting to get blown out, but instead we took a good team, on the road, coming off a bye, to OT, coming back by 14 points in the 4th quarter, without one of our best players.

And what does this get us exactly? Absolutely nothing, and it probably ended our chance at the playoffs. Even though we did better than we all thought, we did awful last week as well and needed this week to make up for it.
Old 11-22-2009, 04:45 PM    (permalink
D-Rod
Veteran

D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.

My point is, this is not a "****ing pathetic football team". It's a pretty good team with some serious flaws in pass defense.

And it has definitely not ended our chance at the playoffs.

We have to beat the Eagles. That's obvious. We've got a good chance of that, I think.

We have to beat Tampa and Buffalo at home. That's obvious. If we can't do that, we don't deserve the playoffs.

If we lose to the Saints, we have beat both the Jets and Tampa away. That's very doable.

If we get to 10-6, we've got a good chance of making the WC (although the Packers could be the biggest problem, as they have a cakewalk schedule...).

Basically, the season is not even close to over, so calm down.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:05 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My point is, this is not a "****ing pathetic football team". It's a pretty good team with some serious flaws in pass defense.

We have yet to beat a football team with a winning record including being embarrassed on a couple of occasions. We allow big plays at an alarming rate, and our offense is streaky. We had a chance to make get a major win in our quest for the playoffs and we failed in a big way. Maybe we aren't ******* pathetic (although our OT effort was), but we aren't good.
Old 11-22-2009, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Think about this: we traded for one of the Rams' busts at CB to improve our pass defense. If you are calling the Rams to improve your secondary, well, you know....

At least you guys can get off the Matt Ryan hate-train. I mean, come on, it came to that? Really?

Next year's plan: CB, CB, DE = playoffs.

Last edited by Shiver : 11-22-2009 at 09:00 PM.
Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Think about this: we traded for one of the Rams' busts at CB to improve our pass defense. If you are calling the Rams to improve your secondary, well, you know....

At least you guys can get off the Matt Ryan hate-train. I mean, come on, it came to that? Really?

Exactly. Joe Haden on the rare chance he drops to us... who know's we could get lucky, if not Greg Hardy, Wooten or Brandon Graham.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 01:15 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
Exactly. Joe Haden on the rare chance he drops to us... who know's we could get lucky, if not Greg Hardy, Wooten or Brandon Graham.
I think at this point we need to go after a mid level CB, and draft a good dropping CB or a DE in the first.

I think (hope) this could be a coming out game for Ryan as he was entrusted with more responsibility than he ever was as he faced the #2 ranked pass defense coming off of a bye on the road, had his #3 RB starting (who averaged 3.0 YPC), and threw 46 times (career high) and managed 24 (should have been 28...) on his last 4 drives. After he was sacked and fumbled, Ryan directed an 8 play TD drive, 18 play FG drive (should have been a TD if not for the ridiculous Jenkins drop), and two 12 play TD drives to push the game into OT.

Ryan's decision making was brilliant as he didn't force any balls because the receivers were covered downfield. It is nice to know that the pass defenses we face aren't going to be this good anymore, except the Eagles, and that we will be getting our starting RB back soon.

I am ready to go on a run into playoffs. This team is capable of firing on all cylinders at home and damn do we need it. I believe.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:40 AM    (permalink
D-Rod
Veteran

Quote:

I can see Blank dropping some serious cash on one of the CB free agents next year (e.g., Dunta Robinson). I don't think drafting a CB, even in the 1st, is the answer. Very, very few CBs are ready to have a significant impact as a rookie. Even Revis didn't really blossom until his 2nd year.

Looks like Kampman is off the radar, btw. A 30 year old DE is one thing; a 30 year old DE coming off an ACL tear is another.

Personally, I'd sign the best free agent CB that money could buy (look what Samuel did for the Eagles D, for instance), draft the most pro-ready DE in the 1st, and try to find a good CB scheme-fit in the 3rd/4th.

Also, re coaching - I agree that the fact that Houston STILL can't get his head around comes down largely to coaching. But we're supposed to have one of the best DB coaches in the league. I just don't understand why Emmit has not been able to fix this.

It's so upsetting that Jerry did his ACL. He probably won't be back to full speed until around this time next year (albeit hopefully in time for a playoff push...)
Old 11-23-2009, 04:44 AM    (permalink
D-Rod
Veteran

[quote=d34ng3l021;1891042]
I think (hope) this could be a coming out game for Ryan as he was entrusted with more responsibility than he ever was as he faced the #2 ranked pass defense coming off of a bye on the road, had his #3 RB starting (who averaged 3.0 YPC), and threw 46 times (career high) and managed 24 (should have been 28...) on his last 4 drives. After he was sacked and fumbled, Ryan directed an 8 play TD drive, 18 play FG drive (should have been a TD if not for the ridiculous Jenkins drop), and two 12 play TD drives to push the game into OT.

Ryan's decision making was brilliant as he didn't force any balls because the receivers were covered downfield. It is nice to know that the pass defenses we face aren't going to be this good anymore, except the Eagles, and that we will be getting our starting RB back soon.

QUOTE]

I think this may have been Ryan's best game as a Falcon.

His stats were not gaudy, but he was under heavy pressure on every single snap and still avoided the key mistakes that he has been making recently. The Giants weren't afraid of the running game so played the pass all game long.

And we all just KNEW that if we won the toss for OT, we would have won. That's a hell of a feeling to have about a 2nd year QB on the road against a highly-ranked D.
Old 11-23-2009, 04:52 AM    (permalink
D-Rod
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
We have yet to beat a football team with a winning record including being embarrassed on a couple of occasions. We allow big plays at an alarming rate, and our offense is streaky. We had a chance to make get a major win in our quest for the playoffs and we failed in a big way. Maybe we aren't ******* pathetic (although our OT effort was), but we aren't good.
Look, I'm not saying we're a great team, and even if we sneak into a WC spot I don't expect us to do any damage in the playoffs. The Saints, Vikings, and Cardinals are all likely to kill our D in their stadium.

However, your point about not beating a team with a winning record is a little unfair.

Our schedule is a stark dichotomy: we have played four bad teams at home, and beaten them soundly. We have played four playoff-teams on the road, and lost (sometimes soundly, sometimes narrowly).

We had one good win on the road, against a Niners team that was firing on all cylinders at the time (but was clearly overrated), and we had one very bad loss on the road against Carolina.

Good teams often lose to good teams on the road. It's the nature of the NFL. It's one of very few sports where home field actually gives a tangible advantage.

Good news is, our schedule gets a lot better from now on (see above)

I understand that last night was bitterly disappointing, and everyone can respond to that how they want; but I hope this shows that we needn't be too downhearted about the season so far or to come.

That said, our pass D does suck donkeyballs.
Old 11-23-2009, 05:13 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
I can see Blank dropping some serious cash on one of the CB free agents next year (e.g., Dunta Robinson). I don't think drafting a CB, even in the 1st, is the answer. Very, very few CBs are ready to have a significant impact as a rookie. Even Revis didn't really blossom until his 2nd year.

Personally, I'd sign the best free agent CB that money could buy (look what Samuel did for the Eagles D, for instance), draft the most pro-ready DE in the 1st, and try to find a good CB scheme-fit in the 3rd/4th.

I agree. I like Joe Haden a lot. But if we want to make the playoffs next year, we need to make sure we are sending out one competent corner. Dunta Robinson would be a very nice pickup, and then hopefully we can grab a DE in round one. Then in my ideal scenario, pick up someone like Dexter McCluster to add some playmaking ability to our team. I also wouldn't mind cutting Jenkins and spending some cash on a FA WR too. Looking back on it, Leigh Bodden was the move to make this offseason.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Also, re coaching - I agree that the fact that Houston STILL can't get his head around comes down largely to coaching. But we're supposed to have one of the best DB coaches in the league. I just don't understand why Emmit has not been able to fix this.
I don't think that is coaching at all. Chris Houston's biggest criticism as a draft prospect was his lack of playmaking/ball skills. He cannot make a play on the ball and never has been able to. That ability is something you either have or you don't.

Old 11-23-2009, 03:14 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys, if you don't mind, later this week I'll probably write what I noticed about the Falcons in this thread based on what ive seen throughout the season, particularly vs the Giants.

I would do it today, but im packed with work until Wednesday. So it'll have to wait until then.

Quick question. What happened to the safety you guys drafted in the 2nd round? I forgot his name.
Old 11-23-2009, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Hey guys, if you don't mind, later this week I'll probably write what I noticed about the Falcons in this thread based on what ive seen throughout the season, particularly vs the Giants.

I would do it today, but im packed with work until Wednesday. So it'll have to wait until then.

Quick question. What happened to the safety you guys drafted in the 2nd round? I forgot his name.
William Moore, on the IR, as well as our 1st round pick Peria Jerry. Yeah... that draft hasn't exactly panned out yet.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

What I find disappointing is Chevis Jackson and Chris Owens have done nothing for us. Can they really be that bad to sit behind Grimes, Houston and Hill? If so, why were they taken so high?

Old 11-23-2009, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man we just really can't fix our CB situation at all, this has been going on for way too long.

Chris Houston
Brent Grimes (RFA)
Tye Hill
Chevis Jackson
Chris Owens

IR...Brian Williams

Brian Williams was a good quick fill in, but now he's out for the year. We just can't get lucky. I really had high hopes for chevis jackson, idk what happened to him, he looked pretty good his first year. Chris Owens got beat all pre-season and we can't put him in on defense this year, gotta hope he gets better and is able to even compete for time next season.

--------------------------------------

Our defense will be nearly impossible to fix for next season. You can't just draft some rookies again and hope they fill in, and free agents don't always pan out. I believe the only solution is for guys to step up, and this is very common in the NFL. I hate talking about the future and saying oh well we're young watch us win the super bowl next year.

The 2 biggest bright spots of the defense this year have been Curtis Lofton and Thomas DeCoud. The 2 defensive guys we got in last years draft. They stepped us big time. All I'm saying is we need to look at our own team to fix some positions, and work on developing these guys.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 09:07 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
The 2 biggest bright spots of the defense this year have been Curtis Lofton and Thomas DeCoud. The 2 defensive guys we got in last years draft. They stepped us big time. All I'm saying is we need to look at our own team to fix some positions, and work on developing these guys.

Don't forget Babs.
Old 11-23-2009, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know, i though about Babs, but we have seen Babs play well before and i just wanted to point out the 2 guys from last years draft. I also left out Kroy Biermann from that list.

Peria Jerry
William Moore
Chris Owens
Lawrence Sidbury
Spencer Adkins

Some are bound to step up and I guarantee that at least 2 guys from this list will be starting next year, that's not hard to predict.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 11-23-2009, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Yeah, with our '09 class we had better hope it pays off next year.

Old 11-24-2009, 12:31 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah and there's always the 2010 draft. No 2nd round pick :/ but hopefully TD can work his magic with the first round pick. Jerry was getting along well as a rookie DT as we all noticed how he was double teamed multiple times in his first 2 games. Hopefully Moore can make a quick recovery and prove that these injury issues aren't going to linger. I was a big fan of him, but his senior season was very disappointing. I know he was injured, but the fact that he ended up on the IR doesn't help that much.

What I want to see is Curtis Lofton behind legit, space eating DTs. Jonathan Babineaux has taken on a greater role on the defense and is much more consistent with his pressure, but I feel as if we could upgrade the NT position or have a player step up their game there. Thomas Johnson has been a solid addition and is definitely overachieving right now, but we could use a breakthrough player at NT for Lofton's sake. He leads the league in tackles with Babs and Johnson as the DTs in front of him. Imagine if Jerry plans out (how often would we play him and babs together?) and Curtis Lofton behind that duo.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
Old 11-24-2009, 01:09 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

What I like is we don't have a lot of old players who will fade next year, with the exception of Abraham.

Old 11-24-2009, 01:28 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Although we shouldn't give up on the season just yet, we have three easy wins and only need to go 2-1 in the tough stretch against Philadelphia, New Orleans and at New York (which isn't as tough as it once seemed) to make the playoffs. It is tougher, but we have lost five really tough road games. We were not favored in any one of those games.

Old 11-24-2009, 02:37 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
What I like is we don't have a lot of old players who will fade next year, with the exception of Abraham.
peterson as well, but OLB is easy to fill in. We got wire, we got spencer adkins, and we can use a 4th or 5th to get a guy. The position is great in depth this year. I'd love me some Rennie Curran, he may be a 3rd.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 11-24-2009, 05:09 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
Yeah and there's always the 2010 draft. No 2nd round pick :/ but hopefully TD can work his magic with the first round pick. Jerry was getting along well as a rookie DT as we all noticed how he was double teamed multiple times in his first 2 games. Hopefully Moore can make a quick recovery and prove that these injury issues aren't going to linger. I was a big fan of him, but his senior season was very disappointing. I know he was injured, but the fact that he ended up on the IR doesn't help that much.

What I want to see is Curtis Lofton behind legit, space eating DTs. Jonathan Babineaux has taken on a greater role on the defense and is much more consistent with his pressure, but I feel as if we could upgrade the NT position or have a player step up their game there. Thomas Johnson has been a solid addition and is definitely overachieving right now, but we could use a breakthrough player at NT for Lofton's sake. He leads the league in tackles with Babs and Johnson as the DTs in front of him. Imagine if Jerry plans out (how often would we play him and babs together?) and Curtis Lofton behind that duo.
No 2nd round pick hurts, but we might be able to get compensation on all of Boley, Brooking, and Foxworth.

And the bad news is that it normally takes atleast a year and a half to recover from the type of injury Jerry suffered. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
peterson as well, but OLB is easy to fill in. We got wire, we got spencer adkins, and we can use a 4th or 5th to get a guy. The position is great in depth this year. I'd love me some Rennie Curran, he may be a 3rd.
I like Curran a lot too.
Old 11-24-2009, 12:58 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

Quote:
Although we shouldn't give up on the season just yet, we have three easy wins and only need to go 2-1 in the tough stretch against Philadelphia, New Orleans and at New York (which isn't as tough as it once seemed) to make the playoffs. It is tougher, but we have lost five really tough road games. We were not favored in any one of those games.
Yeah. It sucks to be sitting here at 5-5, but the 5 opponents we lost on the road to are a combined 34-16, including 20-6 at home. We all know how the PHI and NO games are playoff games and we need to beat Philly, but after that, we get the Jets, Bills, and Bucs, who are a combined 8-22.

And NY, PHI, and DAL all have a couple of games against each other including other tough games as well. We have a great shot at playoffs as long as our team performs. Remaining schedule for WC condtenders:

Dallas 7-3
vs. OAK
@ NYG
vs. SD
@ NO
@ WAS
vs. PHI

Green Bay 6-4
@ DET
vs. BAL
@ CHI
@ PIT
vs. SEA
@ ARI

New York 6-4
@ DEN
vs. DAL
vs. PHI
@ WAS
vs. CAR
@ MIN

Philadelphia 6-4
vs. WAS
@ ATL
@ NYG
vs. SF
vs. DEN
@ DAL

Atlanta 5-5
vs. TB
vs. PHI
vs. NO
@ NYJ
vs. BUF
@ TB

We get a little bit unlucky with the Packers and Giants ending their season against probable 2nd string guys in ARI and MIN, but we have a very favorable schedule to make up being behind a game.

Last edited by d34ng3l021 : 11-24-2009 at 01:04 PM.