Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Old 01-15-2011, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The suspense is killing me. I think my nerves will calm down after kickoff.

I believe that we have to jump to an early lead and just protect it. Can't throw a pick Matty, and can't fumble Turner!

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 06:16 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really wish I was at the Dome. The Packers would not be safe.
Old 01-15-2011, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I could have chilled with some friends and gotten hella ****** up before this game and dealt with the banter. But I wanted full focus on the game.

And nothing to do with the game, but just a cool quote from TD.

"I've always been fascinated with athleticism and movement," Dimitroff said. "We're looking for what I call 'urgent athleticism.' Not just a smooth, gliding, flowing athlete. I'm not evaluating ballet dancers. I'm evaluating football players. I want urgent athleticism. That's explosiveness. That's stopping and starting, the ability to redirect."
I live in Atlanta so you can bet we have a lot of people gathering to watch the game. A friend of mine invited me to come over and watch the game and I said I'll come, but of course I won't. I really love watching it at home and just being on my laptop. I watch every game with full focus and it's tough to be there with a bunch of people who really don't follow Falcons that much and don't care what happens. And then they get into discussions and act like they know the team and football.

I like that quote. When did he say that, and was he talking about the draft or what?

Also Congrats on getting 15k posts, I wonder how many of those are rants. Either way hope they ban you again.

Edit: I hope you stick around enough to get 15k more is what I wanted to say.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 01-15-2011, 06:27 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Came from this article.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...s-right-for-gm

I'm telling you were are seeing that tonight. Watch this D fly to the ball.
Old 01-15-2011, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

I'm watching the Hawks game being played at home and the arena is extremely empty. I hope that is because everyone is at the Falcons game and not because of the ice and ****.

I know Hawks have terrible fans and never feel up Phillips Arena, but it's never this empty.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 01-15-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Everyone's about the Falcons I'm sure. I just hope it's at the Dome. I'm telling you, I should be there. If Rodgers was driving I would absolutely run on the field, strip sack him and gauge his eye out after the tackle.
Old 01-15-2011, 06:34 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
I live in Atlanta so you can bet we have a lot of people gathering to watch the game. A friend of mine invited me to come over and watch the game and I said I'll come, but of course I won't. I really love watching it at home and just being on my laptop. I watch every game with full focus and it's tough to be there with a bunch of people who really don't follow Falcons that much and don't care what happens. And then they get into discussions and act like they know the team and football.
Exactly how I feel. I hate watching Packer games with a bunch of people. I only have 4 people I can actually enjoy a game with: my roommate, my dad, and two of my friends. If I'm not watching with them I watch it by myself and be completely happy about it.. I'm not sure on the laptop though. Sometimes I'll use it when watching alone, but it can be distracting so I try not to. I'll wait until after the games to argue with the fools of NFLDC.
Old 01-15-2011, 06:37 PM    (permalink
TheFalconsFan
Rookie

TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.

Crap!! Buck & Aikman are on commentary...They are a jinx for our team lol
TheFalconsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Everyone's about the Falcons I'm sure. I just hope it's at the Dome. I'm telling you, I should be there. If Rodgers was driving I would absolutely run on the field, strip sack him and gauge his eye out after the tackle.
I would run on the field and sack Rogers with a hit to the head, and I won't even wear a helmet. I bet NFL would fine me for the hit though.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 01-15-2011, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Holy ****, there is no one that believes Falcons will win this one. Only Terry Bradshaw picked the Falcons in the pre-game show.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 01-15-2011, 07:05 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do it guys. You got this.
Old 01-15-2011, 07:05 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFalconsFan View Post
Crap!! Buck & Aikman are on commentary...They are a jinx for our team lol
How do you think I feel? This will be the 4th straight week I've had to listen to Buck and Aikman call a Packers game. Ugh
Old 01-15-2011, 07:10 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Let's do it up. DIRTY BIRDS!!!
Old 01-15-2011, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

I'm so damn pumped. Holy **** this is going to be fun, I hope.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 01-15-2011, 07:35 PM    (permalink
TheFalconsFan
Rookie

TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.TheFalconsFan could make a wolverine purr.

TD Turner!!
Old 01-15-2011, 07:36 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

There's Turner refusing to be tackled.
Old 01-15-2011, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Turner needs to do that all game. Loving this start so far.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 01-15-2011, 07:48 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

**** the 3 man rush.
Old 01-15-2011, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Seriously that **** sucks. They did it first game too and Rodgers went untouched all game.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 01-15-2011, 07:54 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

******* ***** D.
Old 01-15-2011, 07:56 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Eric ******* Weemmmmmmmss
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eric Weems is really attractive.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
TheFalconsFan
Rookie

Hows that for a quick score lol!!!
Old 01-15-2011, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

BVG blitzed Rodgers on the first drive and is now scared to do it.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 01-15-2011, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Great run by Weems. Only negative is that the D got no rest. Hopefully they get off the field quick.

Quote:
we all hate you