Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Old 10-11-2008, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloxygenil View Post
I'm here, I'm trying to pull you back down into the realm of reality. I don't care if Bama doesn't agree with me, he hardly ever does...in the end it all comes out in the wash as when we disagree he's right about half the time and I'm right about half the time. So, come on back down, I'd like to hear a REAL argument that says that Steve Smith and Roddy White aren't a push. So, please...enlighten me on SOMETHING.
David Carr. Thats all i need to say.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 11:33 AM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
That's because you are a massive homer.
Yeah, I'm a massive homer by using REAL LIFE STATISTICS LMAO @ you. How can someone be a homer when they're using facts, not just their imagination? Homers are people who are blind to the facts and even if it were a team were heading into a game they were held to 0 points for the first 15 games of the season and the opposing defense hadn't allowed a point, plus their offense was averaging 35 points a game and saying that they were going to blow that team out. That is purely not the case here.
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, I'm a massive homer by using REAL LIFE STATISTICS LMAO @ you. How can someone be a homer when they're using facts, not just their imagination? Homers are people who are blind to the facts and even if it were a team were heading into a game they were held to 0 points for the first 15 games of the season and the opposing defense hadn't allowed a point, plus their offense was averaging 35 points a game and saying that they were going to blow that team out. That is purely not the case here.
Seriously i have yet to see 1 person that agrees with you. everyone i talked about ended up saying: LOL

Old 10-11-2008, 11:34 AM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
David Carr. Thats all i need to say.
JOEY Harrington...I win.
Old 10-11-2008, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Joey Harrington is way better than David Carr

iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Seriously i have yet to see 1 person that agrees with you. everyone i talked about ended up saying: LOL
0 facts...so far your case is a conviction of your defendant...
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Joey Harrington is way better than David Carr
I rest my case your honor...

and the defendant is found...guilty.
Old 10-11-2008, 11:36 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're not using facts, you're using incredibly muddled facts.

You're totally disgregarding the fact that you got smacked by two defenses by saying it's a division game on the road. No. It's because they are not the Lions and the Chiefs. When you play a good defense you get hurt. You aren't just magically so much better at home, you just played two really terrible teams. The difference between a home and road game is on the average 6 points, not 20.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Last edited by bearsfan_51 : 10-11-2008 at 11:42 AM.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
0 facts...so far your case is a conviction of your defendant...
|17:44:55| <+***_Ork_Wang> btw a Falcons Fan just said the Falcons WRs are just as good if not better than the Panthers WR
|17:45:03| <@comahan> lol
|17:45:45| <+boe> LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Seriously im just to lazy to argue with you. The fact that u think Jenkins who has 9 catches with 150 yards, 60 yards which came from 1 Reception against the worst secondary in a long long time is about equal to the 360 yards and almost 3 times the number of receptions says enough about you.

Old 10-11-2008, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

And your defense is that awesome? Everytime scored at least 14 points and without the Chiefs every team at least scored 21 points.

Old 10-11-2008, 11:49 AM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

Quote:

You're totally disgregarding the fact that you got smacked by two defenses by saying it's a division game on the road. No. It's because they are not the Lions and the Chiefs. When you play a good defense you get hurt. You aren't just magically so much better on the road, you just played two really terrible teams. The difference between a home and road game is on the average 6 points, not 20.
Your evidence is purely circumstantial. You didn't watch the Bucs nor Panthers game obviously. The Falcons had a chance to win the game late in the 4th quarter in both games. FACT.

The Falcons at home have been significantly better than on the road...FACT

The Falcons beat the Packers (yes they are lacking in rush defense, but not against the pass) @ Lambeau on the road. FACT

The Falcons moved the ball well in the Bucs and Panthers games getting into the redzone multiple times and BEAT THEMSELVES with penalties that changed the game from attainable down and distance inside the redzone to something that was too difficult to overcome, making the Falcons settle for FGs instead of TDs. FACT

Good teams beat bad teams at home...FACT

Good teams beat good teams at home...FACT

Great teams still struggle on the road...especially against division opponents...FACT

John Abraham is going to make Kyle Orton and your Offensive Tackles cry this week...speculation

Roddy White is #3 in the NFL in receiving yards...FACT

Michael Turner is #1 in the NFL in rushing yards...FACT

Matt Ryan has yet to be sacked when blitzed...FACT

The Bears Defense has blitzed more than any team in the league with the least success...FACT...FACT

The Bears defense is better than the Lions and Chiefs by a longshot...FACT

This game is going to be much closer than the Bears fans are making it appear...speculation

The Atlanta Falcons are 3-0 with Sam Baker starting at LT...Fact

The Atlanta Falcons are 3-2 on the season...fact

The Bears have the same record as the Falcons against the same opponents...fact

Each of these teams have good strengths that matchup well with the other team's strengths and weaknesses generally offset each other...FACT...examples:

Falcons #1 Rushing Attack : Bears #4 Rushing defense
Falcons poor secondary : Bears lackluster WRs
Bears good duo of RBs : Grady Jackson
Devin Hester : Atlanta's punt coverage unit

John Abraham is FAR superior to the hate that he's getting from Bears fans...

It's going to be a tight game...the Falcons are much better than you assume. In no way am I saying the Falcons are going to run away with this game. These teams are a great matchup for each other...the difference...Atlanta's playing at home...I'll take the home team either way in this one. If we had to go to Soldier field I'd predict a Bears win...
Old 10-11-2008, 11:49 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

U always have the chance to win...

Old 10-11-2008, 11:51 AM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

Quote:
|17:44:55| <+***_Ork_Wang> btw a Falcons Fan just said the Falcons WRs are just as good if not better than the Panthers WR
|17:45:03| <@comahan> lol
|17:45:45| <+boe> LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Seriously im just to lazy to argue with you. The fact that u think Jenkins who has 9 catches with 150 yards, 60 yards which came from 1 Reception against the worst secondary in a long long time is about equal to the 360 yards and almost 3 times the number of receptions says enough about you.
You give Brent Grimes too much credit...if you're going to discredit the Lion's secondary...discredit Brent Grimes just as much, because that was a terrible matchup for him...5'7 (in heels) vs 6'3 physical vet...so, you take away Jenkins 1 game, and I'll take away Moose's one game...let see how they shake out then. Lets compare how much each team throws the ball...Atlanta is not a passing team vs Carolina is pretty well split. But throw more than Atlanta does.

So you have 2 buddies that LOL...again ignoring the facts.
Old 10-11-2008, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
bears Defense has blitzed more than any team in the league with the least success...FACT...FACT
U suck. As i mentioned earlier, the bears hold QBs to a 48.3 Rating when the blitz. U fail. Miserably

bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't seen a single person hate John Abraham. Again, most of your stats are entirely circumstantial. No doubt you have a handful of great players, I don't think anyone has disagreed with that, but we are the better team. Even if we lose the game, we're still a better team.

Anyway, enough of all this. I've never said it would be a blowout, I don't expect it to be, but I'm confident we'll win. Much more so than against the Panthers or Eagles, both of whom are much better teams.

23-17.

Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
You give Brent Grimes too much credit...if you're going to discredit the Lion's secondary...discredit Brent Grimes just as much, because that was a terrible matchup for him...5'7 (in heels) vs 6'3 physical vet...so, you take away Jenkins 1 game, and I'll take away Moose's one game...let see how they shake out then. Lets compare how much each team throws the ball...Atlanta is not a passing team vs Carolina is pretty well split. But throw more than Atlanta does.

So you have 2 buddies that LOL...again ignoring the facts.
HAHA even if u discredit it, its 90 yards against 200.

Old 10-11-2008, 11:54 AM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

Quote:

You're totally disgregarding the fact that you got smacked by two defenses by saying it's a division game on the road. No. It's because they are not the Lions and the Chiefs. When you play a good defense you get hurt. You aren't just magically so much better at home, you just played two really terrible teams. The difference between a home and road game is on the average 6 points, not 20.
So, I'm not using facts...I'm using...facts.

The fact that you don't like the facts doesn't discredit them. I mean really...basically you've just been lawyered...

You can use whatever 'qualifying' statements that you want, but it doesn't change that facts are facts...
Old 10-11-2008, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
So, I'm not using facts...I'm using...facts.

The fact that you don't like the facts doesn't discredit them. I mean really...basically you've just been lawyered...

You can use whatever 'qualifying' statements that you want, but it doesn't change that facts are facts...
Ur prolly the worst lawyer. ever.

Old 10-11-2008, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

How about that fact:

Turner sucks in even Weeks (week 2, 4, 6). Fact. So we shouldnt worry about that.

The Falcons lose every two weeks.

The Falcons cant score a TD in even numbered weeks.

Old 10-11-2008, 12:00 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

Here ya go...
rec yards td long
M. Muhammad 8 147 1 36

Those numbers go out the window for Moose then if the game against Detroit doesn't count. Give me a break man, you play who you play, good players beat bad players, good matchups beat bad matchups. That's how this league is made and that's how it does what it does. To try to snicker at the fact that a guy had a 62 yard TD pass is like saying, oh wait Brett we're going to take 1/4 of your TD passes away because you played Detroit...or because your offensive line was dominant...or because the matchup was just unfair. LOL...
Old 10-11-2008, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Muhsin Muhammad 25 Rec 358 Yards 2 TDs - 8 Recs 147 Yards 1 TD = 17 Receptions 211 Yards 1 TD. Those are still better stats than jenkins has with the ******* Lions game

Gay Ork Wang
Icon

What makes u think we wont spank Ben Grimes?

iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

Quote:
How about that fact:

Turner sucks in even Weeks (week 2, 4, 6). Fact. So we shouldnt worry about that.

The Falcons lose every two weeks.

The Falcons cant score a TD in even numbered weeks.
week 6 is speculation for Turner...to this point hasn't been proven.

Falcons have lost every other week so far (yet are undefeated at home) (offset)

Falcons can't score a TD in even numbered weeks...both games on the road, the facts are that the Falcons at home haven't had any trouble getting the ball in the endzone, this is the first matchup at home in an even numbered week.

Please...tell me I'm the worst lawyer ever...it's called semantics and if you don't know how to argue them you lose. All 3 of those points you just failed on, purely because they are circumstantial evidence. Bring me something concrete that I can't twist then I'll agree with you.

The biggest and most true fact of everything that we're talking about on the MB right now is that...the game is played on the field. Nothing else matters, everything said leading up to the game is rendered false, true, or n/a and the scoreboard is the only true judge...in football.
Old 10-11-2008, 12:04 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Michael Turner's YPC.

Carolina: 3.0
Tampa: 3.1

Detroit: 10.0
Kansas City: 4.5
Green Bay: 4.7

Hmmm.......

Old 10-11-2008, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
week 6 is speculation for Turner...to this point hasn't been proven.

Falcons have lost every other week so far (yet are undefeated at home) (offset)

Falcons can't score a TD in even numbered weeks...both games on the road, the facts are that the Falcons at home haven't had any trouble getting the ball in the endzone, this is the first matchup at home in an even numbered week.

Please...tell me I'm the worst lawyer ever...it's called semantics and if you don't know how to argue them you lose. All 3 of those points you just failed on, purely because they are circumstantial evidence. Bring me something concrete that I can't twist then I'll agree with you.

The biggest and most true fact of everything that we're talking about on the MB right now is that...the game is played on the field. Nothing else matters, everything said leading up to the game is rendered false, true, or n/a and the scoreboard is the only true judge...in football.
Wait, so all of ur facts have nothing to do with week 6. At all.

Seriously be proud of all those wins u had at home against the 2 worst teams in the league