Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2008, 12:05 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,776
Reputation: 460
iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Muhsin Muhammad 25 Rec 358 Yards 2 TDs - 8 Recs 147 Yards 1 TD = 17 Receptions 211 Yards 1 TD. Those are still better stats than jenkins has with the ******* Lions game
Yet you ignore the fact that the Falcons are a run first team, and when comparing apples to apples you'd have to put both players in identical situations and matchup to truly postulate the balance of the 2 players to see which one was better...Carolina throws more than Atlanta, so I'd hope he'd have more stats...doesn't make the players physical matchup or abilities any better.
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Oktoberfestland
Posts: 19,455
Reputation: 680057
Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloxygenil View Post
Yet you ignore the fact that the Falcons are a run first team, and when comparing apples to apples you'd have to put both players in identical situations and matchup to truly postulate the balance of the 2 players to see which one was better...Carolina throws more than Atlanta, so I'd hope he'd have more stats...doesn't make the players physical matchup or abilities any better.
Wait, so Turners stats are inflated right?

The Falcons have only 11 less attempts. U fail
__________________

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:06 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 36,297
Reputation: 2341466
bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Matt Ryan's passer rating:

Carolina: 60.8
Tampa: 29.6


Detroit: 137.0
Kansas City: 120.6
Green Bay: 94.1


Hmmm.......
__________________


Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:13 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,776
Reputation: 460
iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Michael Turner's YPC.

Carolina: 3.0
Tampa: 3.1


Detroit: 10.0
Kansas City: 4.5
Green Bay: 4.7

Hmmm.......
Oh boy...ypc time! Thank you for bringing that up.

Matt Forte...
Game 1: 23 attempts 123 yards 5.3 ypc
Game 2: 23 attempts 90 yards 4.0 ypc
Game 3: 27 attempts 89 yards 3.3 ypc
Game 4: 19 attempts 43 yards 2.3 ypc
Game 4: 15 attempts 36 yards 2.4 ypc

Season #s 107 attempts 383 yards 3.6 ypc average

Michael Turner...
Game 1: 22 attempts 220 yards 10.0 ypc
Game 2: 14 attempts 42 yards 3.0 ypc
Game 3: 23 attempts 104 yards 4.5 ypc
Game 4: 18 attempts 56 yards 3.1 ypc
Game 5: 26 attempts 121 yards 4.7 ypc

Lets look at Matt Forte's best game...123 yards on 23 attempts against the Colts...what did Michael Turner do against the Colts starting defense this year? 4 carries for 113 yards 28.3 ypc...HRMMM...
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:14 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,776
Reputation: 460
iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Wait, so Turners stats are inflated right?

The Falcons have only 11 less attempts. U fail
Except the fact that Matt Forte has more rushing attempts than Michael Turner...fail...
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:15 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 36,297
Reputation: 2341466
bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Nobody in their right mind would say that Matt Forte is better than Michael Turner. So...you're arguing with nobody. That still doesn't change the fact that the Falcons haven't done **** when they've played a good defense.
__________________


Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:16 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,776
Reputation: 460
iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Matt Ryan's passer rating:

Carolina: 60.8
Tampa: 29.6


Detroit: 137.0
Kansas City: 120.6
Green Bay: 94.1


Hmmm.......
Rookie QB missing his LT vs Rookie QB with his Left Tackle. Games on the road without his LT games at home and on the road w/ his left tackle. Green Bay's got a very good passing defense...so don't try that one.
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Oktoberfestland
Posts: 19,455
Reputation: 680057
Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloxygenil View Post
Except the fact that Matt Forte has more rushing attempts than Michael Turner...fail...
who did ever bring Matt Forte into this? I guess you really just couldnt find any way to defend urself
__________________

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:16 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 36,297
Reputation: 2341466
bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloxygenil View Post
Lets look at Matt Forte's best game...123 yards on 23 attempts against the Colts...what did Michael Turner do against the Colts starting defense this year? 4 carries for 113 yards 28.3 ypc...HRMMM...
Did you seriously just use preseason stats. Holy lord I can't believe I got an infraction for calling you an idiot.....
__________________


Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:16 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,776
Reputation: 460
iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Nobody in their right mind would say that Matt Forte is better than Michael Turner. So...you're arguing with nobody. That still doesn't change the fact that the Falcons haven't done **** when they've played a good defense.
You still haven't shown any evidence that my facts are false...
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Oktoberfestland
Posts: 19,455
Reputation: 680057
Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloxygenil View Post
Oh boy...ypc time! Thank you for bringing that up.

Matt Forte...
Game 1: 23 attempts 123 yards 5.3 ypc
Game 2: 23 attempts 90 yards 4.0 ypc
Game 3: 27 attempts 89 yards 3.3 ypc
Game 4: 19 attempts 43 yards 2.3 ypc
Game 4: 15 attempts 36 yards 2.4 ypc

Season #s 107 attempts 383 yards 3.6 ypc average

Michael Turner...
Game 1: 22 attempts 220 yards 10.0 ypc
Game 2: 14 attempts 42 yards 3.0 ypc
Game 3: 23 attempts 104 yards 4.5 ypc
Game 4: 18 attempts 56 yards 3.1 ypc
Game 5: 26 attempts 121 yards 4.7 ypc

Lets look at Matt Forte's best game...123 yards on 23 attempts against the Colts...what did Michael Turner do against the Colts starting defense this year? 4 carries for 113 yards 28.3 ypc...HRMMM...
Michael Turner has not played the Colts in the regular season. U fail miserably
__________________

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:17 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 36,297
Reputation: 2341466
bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloxygenil View Post
Rookie QB missing his LT vs Rookie QB with his Left Tackle. Games on the road without his LT games at home and on the road w/ his left tackle. Green Bay's got a very good passing defense...so don't try that one.
No they don't. Green Bay's defense sucks this year. They are without numerous starters.
__________________


Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:18 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,776
Reputation: 460
iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Did you seriously just use preseason stats. Holy lord I can't believe I got an infraction for calling you an idiot.....
As well you should have...you wanna compare apples to apples...starting defense vs starting offense was still on the field in preseason right? Oh and wait...there was another common thread here...

You claim how great the Colts offense is...but their QB was in his first offseason/preseason/football action. So it was his first preseason game...just had to come in the regular season because of his surgery...fail.
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Oktoberfestland
Posts: 19,455
Reputation: 680057
Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloxygenil View Post
Yet you ignore the fact that the Falcons are a run first team, and when comparing apples to apples you'd have to put both players in identical situations and matchup to truly postulate the balance of the 2 players to see which one was better...Carolina throws more than Atlanta, so I'd hope he'd have more stats...doesn't make the players physical matchup or abilities any better.
Well this quote is all wrong then since even with the same amount of pass attempts and even if we substract all those receptions from Muhsin Muhammed, hed still have more Receptions than ******* jenkins.
__________________

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Oktoberfestland
Posts: 19,455
Reputation: 680057
Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloxygenil View Post
As well you should have...you wanna compare apples to apples...starting defense vs starting offense was still on the field in preseason right? Oh and wait...there was another common thread here...

You claim how great the Colts offense is...but their QB was in his first offseason/preseason/football action. So it was his first preseason game...just had to come in the regular season because of his surgery...fail.
LOL, he wouldve played like 2 snaps in preseason. But really be proud of your preseason stats. because according to them u lost horribly to the Colts without Manning
__________________

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:20 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 36,297
Reputation: 2341466
bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

ZOMG THE fLAXOCNSZ LOST TO DA COLTS IN THE PREASEASON!!!! LAWLZ!!!!
__________________


Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:28 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,776
Reputation: 460
iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
No they don't. Green Bay's defense sucks this year. They are without numerous starters.
Green Bay Packers Defense
Passing: ranked #13
#2 in Interceptions with 9
#1 in interceptions returned for Touchdowns with 3
#19 in FF

Chicago Bears Defense
Passing: ranked #23
#6 in Interceptions with 6
#5 in INTs for TD with 1
#19 in FF

Yeah, you're right the Packers D is pretty horrible...especially against the pass.

We're arguing matchups here...Roddy White killed that secondary...wonder what he could do to Chicago's

I mean shoot...I totally Forgot that Antonio Bryant was like top 5 WR in the NFL...oh wait...he's not...what kinda game did he have against the Bears D? 10 for 138

Man we can go back and forth forever...point is you can't overturn facts...you just can't. Again the biggest fact is, the game is going to be played out tomorrow. One team will win one team will lose.
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Oktoberfestland
Posts: 19,455
Reputation: 680057
Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

u obviously have no idea what u are talking about
__________________

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:30 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,776
Reputation: 460
iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
LOL, he wouldve played like 2 snaps in preseason. But really be proud of your preseason stats. because according to them u lost horribly to the Colts without Manning
He would have? You sure about that...pretty sure that Peyton plays a couple of series in every game, and plays no less than 1 quarter in the 3rd game of the preseason, plus the fact that he didn't even get to get his practice reps in and in his flow of game preparation.

How about when I compared stats I compared STARTERS to STARTERS...not backups to backups.

Turner's 4 carries came against the Colts starting defense...
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:30 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,776
Reputation: 460
iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
u obviously have no idea what u are talking about
Good argument...oh wait. You should go back to your forums. go 'Troll' there.
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 10,816
Reputation: 206172
Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

oxy. Just out of curiousity, if you were making NFL power rankings where would you put the Falcons. Would you put them ahead of the Bucs? Panthers? Giants? Eagles?
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Oktoberfestland
Posts: 19,455
Reputation: 680057
Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

yay Preseason stats are fun.

Quinn Gray = leading passer.
Marcus Mason = Leading Rusher.
Billy McMullen = Leading Receiver.
__________________

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:34 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 36,297
Reputation: 2341466
bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloxygenil View Post
Green Bay Packers Defense
Passing: ranked #13
#2 in Interceptions with 9
#1 in interceptions returned for Touchdowns with 3
#19 in FF

Chicago Bears Defense
Passing: ranked #23
#6 in Interceptions with 6
#5 in INTs for TD with 1
#19 in FF
Yet again you're completely maniupating what you call facts.

The Bears have allowed 5.6 YPA
The Packers have allowed 6.4 YPA

If you even dug just a little bit you could figure these things out. The Packers haven't given up much in the pass this year because their run defense sucks so much teams don't even have to try.

The interceptions stat returned for a touchdown is worthless to the argument, and the difference in 3 intereceptions is nothing.

Your arguments are terrible dude. You have no idea what the difference between a fact and a number is. Just because it's a number doesn't mean it proves anything.
__________________


Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 7,082
Reputation: 32168
Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloxygenil View Post
The Falcons beat the Packers (yes they are lacking in rush defense, but not against the pass) @ Lambeau on the road. FACT
I like how you conveniently ignored the fact that the Packers were without Al Harris, were starting a third stringer at SS, and Charles Woodson was playing with a broken toe. In any way, our defense is playing pretty badly right now, try not to use us in an argument.
__________________
Twiddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Oktoberfestland
Posts: 19,455
Reputation: 680057
Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloxygenil View Post
Good argument...oh wait. You should go back to your forums. go 'Troll' there.
seriously those stats are first of all totally ********. The Bears are rankd #23 because the Tampa Bay Bucs passed ******* 67 times on us because they couldnt run the ball. Kyle Orton had a better Yard per attempt than Griese did. The Packers defense played with Al Harris out, and the two DTs out. To assume theyd still have the same amount of pass defense is prolly the funniest thing ever. Oh wait, the funniest thing is coming. I remember TacticaLion having the same argument that the ******* Lions have a top10 defense last year because they had so many Turnovers. Turnovers mean ****. They got 3 interceptions alone against the Lions. See, The lions suck. They seriously do. And they still put up 21 points against u and 24 against the Packers. The Bears have allowed 7, only because Hester fumbled
__________________

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.