Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Will Cutler be an elite QB?
Yes 90 71.43%
No 36 28.57%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-07-2008, 02:12 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
Gotta say, the guy has a monster arm, reads the D well, is sneaky athletic, is big, tall, strong, seems to be quite bright...but of all his impressive qualities, I have to say that the thing I love most about him is his attitude. He has an unshakable confidence and works to impose his will on the opposition. He knows he's better than everyone(whether he actually is or not), and he's not going to apologize for it. I think that is huge, and will be his biggest asset moving forward.
Self confidence is usually what separates the goods from the greats and the greats from the legends.

And yes, Jay Cutler can hit that level. Dude has had special written all over him since the Tenn. game in college.

Last edited by SenorGato : 11-07-2008 at 02:16 AM.
SenorGato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:19 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
So is the rule that this thread pops up whenever the Broncos don't lose? I'm not opposed to it, I'm just trying to clarify.
I never see the Broncos play and I only hear about Cutler when he does well, so.....

You're not trying to clarify ****, you're angry. A divisional rival has the makings of a legend and is getting deserved attention.

Last edited by Bruce Banner : 11-07-2008 at 02:26 AM.
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:25 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
I never see the Broncos play and I only hear about Cutler when he does well, so.....

You're not trying to clarify ****, you're pissed that a divisional rival has the makings of a legend and is getting deserved attention.
Naw, I've slobbered over Cutler enough and I wouldn't trade Rivers for anyone in the league. I just think it's funny how this thread plays jack in the box with the 2nd page of the forum. That's all.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:29 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Naw, I've slobbered over Cutler enough and I wouldn't trade Rivers for anyone in the league. I just think it's funny how this thread plays jack in the box with the 2nd page of the forum. That's all.
It plays jack in the box because there really isn't anything left to be said.

He will be one of the best if not THE best QB in the league in the near future.

My bumps are just there to remind others! (whenever I remember/hear about him)

You can bump it yourself after every loss, that might actually help us track his progress.

Last edited by Bruce Banner : 11-07-2008 at 02:36 AM.
Old 11-07-2008, 08:35 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this thread pops up wwhenever Cutler has a polarizing game,good or bad. I also think we should probably let it rest. He's a young qb so he'll have ups and downs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:37 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
this thread pops up wwhenever Cutler has a polarizing game,good or bad. I also think we should probably let it rest. He's a young qb so he'll have ups and downs
Matt Leinart doesnt. Its all downs!

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 09:07 AM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

There may not be a single QB in the league that has the tools of Jay Cutler. I am convinced of that. I am doing a report on him and will be done with it at the end of the season as I'm going to watch him at least another 4 times this season.

That said, I hate his decision making. The amount of times he throws falling away to the other side of the field is going to kill him more often than it helps him. There is a little bit of Favre in that respect but time will tell if he is able to channel out the stupid mistakes. All in all he is and will be a stud for a long time, hopefully it won't be an Archie Manning situation because that defense has absolutely no promise right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:03 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
If only Oakland took Cutler instead of Huff in that draft..... we would still suck nvm.

I think he will be a good QB, no not the face if the league, but a top 10 QB for a number of years
Davis probably didn't want Cutler because his 40 time was too low. You know how Davis is with those those 40 times. The faster they run the better they'll be in the NFL.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

The Future Is Now!

Old 12-07-2008, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I Am Jay Cutler, I Have Diabetes And A Lisp!!!111

Old 12-07-2008, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
and an arm stronger than Elway's!
Old 12-07-2008, 08:02 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Who tries to show it off too much and throws way too many stupid ints. aww. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:47 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone tell me what was blasphemous about him saying he had an arm as strong or stronger as/than Elway's?

I'm just curious because I keep seeing him called a prick all over the internetz. It's like people associated "stronger arm" to "better QB." Or just as ridiculous...that Elway shouldn't/can't be talked about in a lesser than god-like way.
Old 12-07-2008, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

I don't consider it a big deal. Cutler is the truth.
Old 12-08-2008, 01:58 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
you are totally uncool to hang out with.

Quote:
hell yes. i'll even jump to conclusions based on saying, he has an arm stronger than elway's... hes wayyyy better than elway! he has to be. he's got a stronger arm.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:54 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
you are totally uncool to hang out with.

hell yes. i'll even jump to conclusions based on saying, he has an arm stronger than elway's... hes wayyyy better than elway! he has to be. he's got a stronger arm.

You are such a tramp sometimes.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 03:06 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
You are such a tramp sometimes.
the sometimes doesnt feel right in this context

Old 12-08-2008, 03:09 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

I'm so lost.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:12 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
I'm so lost.
hopelessly lost really
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 03:14 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
hopelessly lost really
thanks for asking.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:18 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
thanks for asking.
Why ask when I have the great magnet to tell me? I've learned in the past what a fool I was to defy him. I have since mended my ways.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:20 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
Why ask when I have the great magnet to tell me? I've learned in the past what a fool I was to defy him. I have since mended my ways.
i must meet this magnet
Old 12-08-2008, 03:22 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
i must meet this magnet
I'm sure you will when the time comes.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:27 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Jay Cutler is GREAT!

Last edited by Bruce Banner : 12-08-2008 at 03:37 AM.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:30 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

yoda, but I assume you left him out because he was the obvious selection. BOE puts out for a soda and cheeseburger and gives up the butt, so BOE gets my vote.