Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Will Cutler be an elite QB?
Yes 90 71.43%
No 36 28.57%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-08-2008, 03:31 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
yoda, but I assume you left him out because he was the obvious selection. BOE puts out for soda and cheeseburger and gives up the butt so BOE gets my vote.
i actually did leave off yoda for that reason lol
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 06:39 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i hear the same thing about drew brees all the time.

cutler's "rep" leads people to crap conclusions, especially when those conclusions are based on maybe 15 minutes of actual gameplay.
Probably should watch AFC playbook on NFL Network...they broke down all his interceptions the other day. Most are fairly deep down field, into ridiculous coverage. He trusts his arm a little too much...a lot of Qbs do. He's still a good QB but, he does indeed try to show off the arm a tad too much and that leads to turnovers.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 12-08-2008 at 06:42 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:50 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One or two highlights...that's pretty funny. Considering I have Nfl sunday ticket and have seen a lot of Broncos games. I'm not saying he's a bad Qb at all, I'm saying that he tends to have a little too much faith in his arm and will make dangerous passes. This in turn leads to ints...A lot of Qbs do it and as of right now, Cutler is pretty much good for an int a game. Tends to plauge the stronger armed Qb. Calm down there.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-08-2008, 09:55 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the touchdown yesterday in the back of the end zone is just proof that Jay Cutler not only has velocity and amazing zip on the ball, but places the ball in such excellent locations. numerous times he threw it in an area only his receivers can catch it. over time he will develop some consistancy with th intermediate routes and that will make him greater than great.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I'm not saying he's a bad Qb at all, I'm saying that he tends to have a little too much faith in his arm
Not sure if this is true or not, but it makes more sense than him trying "to show off the arm".
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 10:12 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
Not sure if this is true or not, but it makes more sense than him trying "to show off the arm".
Meh...it's an expression used very often, not to be taken too literally. It's the same damn thing. A lot of strong armed Qbs tend to think they can make any throw, at any time...and thus, will throw into some horrible coverages trying to squeeze it in there, leading to picks. This has been one of his problems. Again though, a great deal of Qbs do this. Favre, Brees, Romo, etc.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 12-08-2008 at 10:15 AM.
Old 12-08-2008, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cutler does have poor decision making right now, but he's still a 3rd year player. But man, that pick in the endzone against the Jets was one of the worst decisions I've seen a qb make.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 06:19 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
no one's excited. but it strongly interests me that cutler has a decent interception percentage considering the sheer number of throws he's had to make over this season (and that no one mentions some of the other guys in his general area as 'interception prone'). further, that he's only a third year player and that he has absolutely no rushing attack (outside of the one good game hillis gave him). even further that the playcalling has mostly been unimaginative at best.

*shrug*

i have no doubt there are times he fires it in and hopes for the best. but i'd rather give up one pick a game if that's balanced by the throws (for instance) he made to royal vs. San Diego and the throw to marshall yesterday.
As Cowboys fans, we feel you. We're pretty much in the same boat with Tony Romo. Funny thing is that Cutler and Romo have started for a similar amount of time, and only one of them has ridiculously high expectations , but anyway, that's another discussion.

I'm on the other side of the coin on your point of view. You'll take those forces once in a while so long as he makes the crazy plays, but sometimes i'd rather just take consistency, and knowing what i'm gonna get from my quarterback. Yesterday Romo made some pretty horrible throws, simply feeling that he could make a play. The touchdown to Owens was pretty bad as well. I kick myself every time Romo does something like that (which happens to be at least once a game), and yesterday is a prime example of when it might cost you the game.

Not saying Cutler is that way, but it'll be tough to justify his slinging it around when he throws a costly INT.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:57 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see the similarities in Romo and Cutler, both are alike in alot of ways...I've seen both throw some picks and fumble some balls they had no business of losing, but Cutler is alot more impressive in how he takes over 4th quarters...That's really a trait you want in a QB, getting better in the 4th quarter, and once he gets in a zone he's slinging balls into tight spaces and you see the type of general he could develop into if he limits mistakes.

I am more excited then anything to see how Cutler fares in his first playoff game, because I feel like if he brings his A game Denver can win no matter who it is...At this point with how many RB's they have lost, it's kind of hard to ask him not to force balls and make plays because he can't rely on the running game they are running that offense through him.

I agree Romo could do without some of those chances he takes because of the weapons on the team but I've learned to understand that's the type of QB he is, we wouldn't see some of his great plays without it, but if he wants to be a great QB he has GOT to understand when he can and cannot force things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:07 AM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Meh...it's an expression used very often, not to be taken too literally. It's the same damn thing. A lot of strong armed Qbs tend to think they can make any throw, at any time...and thus, will throw into some horrible coverages trying to squeeze it in there, leading to picks. This has been one of his problems. Again though, a great deal of Qbs do this. Favre, Brees, Romo, etc.
Brees isn't really a strong armed quarterback. He throws interceptions because he passes so many times a game. And the reason he does that is because Payton has no conception of a balanced attack.
Xenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 12:11 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I see the similarities in Romo and Cutler, both are alike in alot of ways...I've seen both throw some picks and fumble some balls they had no business of losing, but Cutler is alot more impressive in how he takes over 4th quarters...That's really a trait you want in a QB, getting better in the 4th quarter, and once he gets in a zone he's slinging balls into tight spaces and you see the type of general he could develop into if he limits mistakes.

I am more excited then anything to see how Cutler fares in his first playoff game, because I feel like if he brings his A game Denver can win no matter who it is...At this point with how many RB's they have lost, it's kind of hard to ask him not to force balls and make plays because he can't rely on the running game they are running that offense through him.

I agree Romo could do without some of those chances he takes because of the weapons on the team but I've learned to understand that's the type of QB he is, we wouldn't see some of his great plays without it, but if he wants to be a great QB he has GOT to understand when he can and cannot force things.
Cutler is money in the 4th Q. I remember last year, when GB was really good, Cutler took the ball and got us a 1st and goal when we were down 3. He couldn't get it in the endzone, but it was still impressive and we forced OT. Unfortunately, he didn't get a chance in OT.
Also last year against Pittsburg, we were down or something late in the 4th, and Pittsburgh was playing some soft zone to keep everything in front of them, and Cutler was just slingin' it to guys before the D could react all the way down the field. We ended up winning that game.

Quote:
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 05:18 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Brees isn't really a strong armed quarterback. He throws interceptions because he passes so many times a game. And the reason he does that is because Payton has no conception of a balanced attack.
Brees has a pretty good arm...but, that isnt exactly what i was getting at. Romo doesnt have a cannon either...I meant they trust their arms a little too much often...trying to force throws into small spaces.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-10-2008, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Brees has a pretty good arm...but, that isnt exactly what i was getting at. Romo doesnt have a cannon either...I meant they trust their arms a little too much often...trying to force throws into small spaces.
Most of Brees' throws and completions are due to great anticipation and awareness. He doesn't have the arm to throw it into tight windows like Cutler or Favre. He's still impressive in his own right. You're just not going to see a laser or rope into small spaces. When defenses disrupt the route rhythm he has with receivers, that's when you see him having problems.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Brees this year, more so than any year I've been watching him, has displayed more zip on his passes....and has made some questionable decisions into bad coverage and yes, some tight windows. Really, it's him trying to do too much at times. I will say this, though...Perhaps it wasn't right for me to include him w/ Cutler, Romo, and Favre...those three are similar in their craft where as, Brees will only occasionally, more so than routinely fall into this habit.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-10-2008, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Quote:
and yet, with only a bare handful of passes less than brees, that's apparently not an excuse for cutler. the top 5 qbs (in attempts) are all separated by at most around 3 attempts per game. 2 have 14 ints (brees and cutler). 2 have 12 (warner and peyton manning). mcnabb rounds it wouth with 10. so let's not start acting like the number of times brees (or warner, or peyton, or whomever) has thrown this year is actually a moderately relevant statistic, given that we're comparing them with a player who's thrown as much as or more than they have.
I think another thing is that the oline for Cutler is really good at pass protection so there's an even bigger temptation to just let him hurl it all day. And more than just an increased passing attempts, it's his willingness to try to stick it into tight windows. It's somewhat bad habit, but pays dividends when it works out like it did in the KC game. Those were just lasers that went by fingertips.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:48 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Cutler is money in the 4th Q. I remember last year, when GB was really good, Cutler took the ball and got us a 1st and goal when we were down 3. He couldn't get it in the endzone, but it was still impressive and we forced OT. Unfortunately, he didn't get a chance in OT.
Also last year against Pittsburg, we were down or something late in the 4th, and Pittsburgh was playing some soft zone to keep everything in front of them, and Cutler was just slingin' it to guys before the D could react all the way down the field. We ended up winning that game.
That Pittsburgh game should have been Cutler's "coming out" moment but it seems like that hype died fast.

Anyone who saw that game saw what kind of QB this guy is not only capable of being, but what he's well on his way to becoming.

At this time last year, if Vince Young ever had a game like that people would be claiming he should be MVP or something.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:30 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
that's because the vince Just Wins Games.
He's so good, he's winning games this year from the sideline. He Just Wins Games™.

Quote:
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
He's so good, he's winning games this year from the sideline. He Just Wins Games™.
that motto is actually why he's depressed.

"I NEVER GET ANYTHING DONE I'M USELESS!!! I TRY TO FIX MY CAR, BUT END UP WINNING A GAME! I TRY TO BUY GROCERIES, END UP WINNING A GAME!!! ALL I EVER DO IS WIN GAMES, I CAN'T EVEN SLEEP BECAUSE I END UP WINNING A GAME FOR NO GOOD REASON!!!"

Vince lies down in the fetal position and continues

"ALL I WANTED TO DO THIS OFFSEASON WAS RELAX AND GO ON A VACATION BUT, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I END UP WINNING A GAME WHEN I TRY TO GET ON THE PLANE! ALL I DO IS WIN GAMES. "

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:46 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
That Pittsburgh game should have been Cutler's "coming out" moment but it seems like that hype died fast.

Anyone who saw that game saw what kind of QB this guy is not only capable of being, but what he's well on his way to becoming.

At this time last year, if Vince Young ever had a game like that people would be claiming he should be MVP or something.
i hate vince young i think he was so overrated theres something about a QB who dont think throw first that bothers me i hated vick also people say there exciting but i disagree i think people like brady manning palmer brees cutler people who can go all over the field not someone who looks for one reciever and if hes not open run the ball
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:48 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
i hate vince young i think he was so overrated theres something about a QB who dont think throw first that bothers me i hated vick also people say there exciting but i disagree i think people like brady manning palmer brees cutler people who can go all over the field not someone who looks for one reciever and if hes not open run the ball
punctuation is under-rated, even if it's only periods to break up your sentences.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:50 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
punctuation is under-rated, even if it's only periods to break up your sentences.
Was it hard to read?
Old 12-11-2008, 11:51 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
Was it hard to read?
a tid bit...
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
lol ur the one to talk hahaha

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 12:38 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
lol ur the one to talk hahaha
yea but he is right because i will go on and on without any punctuation.
Old 12-11-2008, 01:31 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
that motto is actually why he's depressed.

"I NEVER GET ANYTHING DONE I'M USELESS!!! I TRY TO FIX MY CAR, BUT END UP WINNING A GAME! I TRY TO BUY GROCERIES, END UP WINNING A GAME!!! ALL I EVER DO IS WIN GAMES, I CAN'T EVEN SLEEP BECAUSE I END UP WINNING A GAME FOR NO GOOD REASON!!!"

Vince lies down in the fetal position and continues

"ALL I WANTED TO DO THIS OFFSEASON WAS RELAX AND GO ON A VACATION BUT, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I END UP WINNING A GAME WHEN I TRY TO GET ON THE PLANE! ALL I DO IS WIN GAMES. "
//end thread on hilarity.

Poor Vince. He just couldn't stop...and like any habit it just ate him up...

Last edited by SenorGato : 12-11-2008 at 01:40 PM.
SenorGato is offline   Reply With Quote