Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-15-2008, 12:56 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
The Lions could do it. The Dolphns came close. The only thing they lacked was a 50 year long history of losing.
0-16 would be quite the cherry on that **** sundae. But I don't think it'll happen; eventually they'll get the offense fired up against a poor secondary and steal one.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To be brutally honest: I said that the Lions wouldn't win more than two games this season, but I didn't want to post it here on NFLDC because it was a downer for Lions fan. So that's how I felt looking at the team and at their schedule before the season started.

Still, they won't go 0-16.

Coming back against Green Bay made me do a double take, that showed something. You can't take the first two weeks of the season as truth and gospel, teams are still finding themselves and we'll see how teams are after the first month. Don't completely write off the Lions just yet.
Old 09-15-2008, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that comeback was half a gift from the greenbay long snapper

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:10 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we'll win 2 or 3 games this year.

Our defense is actually pretty good. Yes, our run D is absolute garbage as someone racked up 300 yards on the ground, but our D gets tired, fast. Our offense cannot stay on the field for any length of time which means our defense is out there 40-45 minutes of the game.

Homer aside, our team is bad. We're trying to fix the OL but we need a QB and I'm thinking 2 wins is our ceiling. If that. But I seriously doubt we go 0-16.

If we continue to draft like we have, and if we draft and develop a young (and good, dear god please good) QB, I think we'll turn this around sooner rather than later. But yeah, enough homering out of me.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 09-15-2008 at 01:23 PM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In actuality, of course I don't expect us to go winless. But 3 wins is the most I see this team winning in all seriousness.

Anybody who predicted the Lions to have a decent season (as in more than 6 wins) expected them to get a few of their wins early on in the season. The game against Atlanta was widely viewed as the "easiest" win on the schedule. Nothing against Atlanta, but relative to the rest of the schedule, that's just the common perception. Green Bay at home? That was one of the more win-able games too. San Francisco next week . . . that was supposed to be a win according to many.

Anyone who envisioned the Lions winning 6-8 games this season most certainly had us pegged as getting off to a fast start (4-0, 3-1) because the schedule gets brutal at about the midway point of the season.

But now that they have failed to win weeks one or two, and have looked completely inept in every respect, one could only reasonably conclude that the Lions winning more than 3 games is totally hopeless.
Old 09-15-2008, 01:25 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
Marques Hagans played QB in College his senior year, he's just not tall enough to play in the NFL. So its not that out of context.

Rams....HA! Ugh, wow kill me now.
What he said. Also, at least we're trying something new. Even if it didn't/doesn't work, something new for our offense is good times for most Chiefs fans!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah idk if you will see it this year. We also said a team would never go undefeated. Guess you never know.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:55 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I doubt it happens this year but who knows

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:06 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lions remaining schedule:

Week 1: @ Atlanta Falcons (L 34-21)
Week 2: Green Bay Packers (L 48-25)
Week 3: @ San Francisco 49ers
Week 4: **BYE**
Week 5: Chicago Bears
Week 6: @ Minnesota Vikings
Week 7: @ Houston Texans
Week 8: Washington Redskins
Week 9: @ Chicago Bears
Week 10: Jacksonville Jaguars
Week 11: @ Carolina Panthers
Week 12: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Week 13: Tennessee Titans
Week 14: Minnesota Vikings
Week 15: @ Indianapolis Colts
Week 16: New Orleans Saints
Week 17: @ Green Bay Packers
Old 09-15-2008, 02:10 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They have a tough schedule ahead, but they will pull at least three ( maybe as many as 4)of those games out.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:21 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No team will go 0-16, atleast not this year.

From what I've seen in the first 2 weeks, I wouldnt be suprised if the Bengals end up with the worst record in the NFL this year. Their schedule is brutal. Who do they have coming up next? the Browns? I think that game will tell a lot about those two teams from Ohio this year. I like the Bengals, but I think that there is just too much going on with that orginization for them to put together a successful season or even another 8-8 season. I think that tempers will be short and we could see Carson, CJ, and TJ blow up about things very quickly. CJ might be the only one to do it publicly. Just a feeling I have about Cincinnati this year...
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

seriously the Bengals still have the NFC East to play and 3 teams of the AFC South. Steelers wont lose i believe and they lost against the Ravens. The only chances i see them is Ravens at home, Browns at home and maybe the Texans if the Bengals get really really lucky

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:52 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Jaguars have the potential to be an 8-8 team with their injury issues. Much like 2006 - we'll overpower bad teams and fall short to good ones.

That's an even keel look. I still wouldn't put the Jaguars past a playoff push. Then again, a losing season is also in the threshold of possibility.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:58 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Detroit will have a Denver like game this year, where we just clobber them. I hope it doesn't happen so that maybe Ford will see he needs to fire Millen (or himself) and I bet it happens against Houston. But if we dont win that game theres a nice chance we go 0-16 and blow the No 1 pick on a bust.

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I said the Lions would go 6-10 this year and I was being optimistic, at this point, I still think we're not a 0-16 team, but 4 wins would be max IMO, barring obviously Kitna asking his bro Jezus for help.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:09 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rams and Lions suck but they have offensive weapons, skill players that the Dophins lacked last year, and just enough to win at least 2 games, same with the Bengals...Rams will not go 0-16 and they are flat out terrible, now the front runners are the Chiefs more then likely, everything is bad with them but the bright side is they are very young and more then likely get their choice of a QB in the draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:08 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so scared to play the Lions, we have a tendency to not show up against bad teams, and a loss in week 14 to the 0-12 Lions would just be awful.

But nobody is going 0-16, there are to many mediocre teams in the league for any one team to lose 16 games in a row.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 05:05 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lions will finish 2-14. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Old 09-15-2008, 05:11 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Lions will finish 2-14. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
So do the Lions really pick Stafford number 1? What is the status of the Drew Stanton Project?

Is he worth taking over the best 'tard O-lineman prospect ever??
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 05:13 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
So do the Lions really pick Stafford number 1? What is the status of the Drew Stanton Project?

If I was a GM in need of a QB, I'd be praying nightly and daily that Sam Bradford declares for this year's draft. Sam Bradford passing to Calvin Johnson and Roy Williams. That almost wouldn't be fair.
Old 09-15-2008, 05:15 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post

I can't see the Lions taking Stafford, part because I can't believe they would spend a 2nd round pick on Stanton without even giving him a shot, and part because I think Stafford is way overrated and NFL teams will realize this by the time the draft comes.

Last edited by yo123 : 09-15-2008 at 05:28 PM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 05:19 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I can't see the Lions taking Stafford, part because I can't believe they would spend a 2nd round pick on Stanton without even giving him a show, and part because I think Stafford is way overrated and NFL teams will realize this by the time the draft comes.
I don't think teams are dumb enough to pass on a guy, just because they haven't given another guy a shot, who they invested in prior. Ask the Dolphins.
Old 09-15-2008, 05:25 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by familyguy555 View Post
Detroit will have a Denver like game this year, where we just clobber them. I hope it doesn't happen so that maybe Ford will see he needs to fire Millen (or himself) and I bet it happens against Houston. But if we dont win that game theres a nice chance we go 0-16 and blow the No 1 pick on a bust.
Michael Crabtree!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 05:25 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well its the Dolphins...
Old 09-15-2008, 05:33 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
Well its the Dolphins...
And they're the Lions..