Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-15-2008, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
No Rodgers mention? How dare you. It's week two and #12=#4x3...Come on.

For you:
  • Double take of the week: The Lions came back??? 25-24? Seriously, I couldn't believe it when I saw the sports ticker. But then Jon Kitna remembered he was Jon Kitna and the Packers won big.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
Well, Asomahodu wouldn't be one quarter the sort of decoy Harrison is, if that's how we're defining Marvin.
Harrison is occupying the attention of the left cornerback. Aromashodu couldn't do the same? I doubt they would let him run free, he has deep speed.

Neither would be double covered, ie. have a safety high, granted.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:27 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

So Chargers fans how does it feel to be winless?
Old 09-15-2008, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Chargers were 1-3 to start last season, they are slow starters. :p
Old 09-15-2008, 11:31 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
We can now say this with some confidence. :D
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:33 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
For you:
  • Double take of the week: The Lions came back??? 25-24? Seriously, I couldn't believe it when I saw the sports ticker. But then Jon Kitna remembered he was Jon Kitna and the Packers won big.

Needs more...

Rodgers.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Harrison is occupying the attention of the left cornerback. Aromashodu couldn't do the same? I doubt they would let him run free, he has deep speed.
I'd say that's a pretty simplistic view. Cornerback assignments are just one part of being a decoy, especially when defensive coordinators have long standing histories of being burned by Harrison.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Watching things now, they really aren't that different from last year (when Harrison was gone). Except for the Bears giving Harrison some slants in last week's game, but they wised up to that.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:36 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
We can now say this with some confidence.
If I were a raiders fan talking smack, I'd stop, pronto. It's embarrassing for everyone involved. You can say nothing with confidence, Al Davis owns your franchise.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:37 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Needs more...

Rodgers.
Brett who? ;)
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Rodgers can really deliver the ball on the run/out of the pocket. It's a startling addition to his game. He's got a great cast of players to play with, especially in the way of "weapons," and he has done a good job of working with them.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If I were a raiders fan talking smack, I'd stop, pronto. It's embarrassing for everyone involved. You can say nothing with confidence, Al Davis owns your franchise.
Everyone should be handling us with kid gloves. The only thing keeping us from burning this ************ down is that other teams suck too. Smack is keeping us sane.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
At this point, with how things are at the present, Harrison is a severely overpriced decoy. He's not the same deep threat he once was. Honestly, I'm not sure Devin Aromashodu couldn't bring just about the same thing to the table, at a fraction of the cost.

Hey, the Colts will keep Harrison for this season. He's going to break some records in all likelihood, finish second to Rice in some major categories, I suppose you could say he merits that for his years of service. But after this season, I couldn't cut him fast enough. Wayne and Gonzalez are the present, and Hall and Garcon are the future.

Is it cruel? Well, I'm being honest and realistic.
I really think that where Marvin is at right now is not where he'll be in a month, or even after the bye. His timing is a little off, but he's still running good routes, and he's been open deep when the OL has held up long enough for a play to develop and he's had a deep route, which hasn't been often. Excellent example of this, in Sunday's game, the Colts had a 3rd and 8, and Marvin had a comeback pattern. The Marvin we all know and enjoy watching would run the pattern 10 yards deep, cut back, and make the catch a little in front of the first down marker. The Marvin that was playing last Sunday ran the pattern about 7-8 yards deep, cut back too soon, had about a 6 yard pattern in total, and gave the CB time to react, which he did, breaking up the throw. That's a mental error, and IMO it would signify that his timing is a little off. I think he and Peyton will get back in sync sooner rather than later, and when they do, the passing game is going to be even more deadly.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

That's a very good point, Dam. I hope Harrison contributes in a big way as the season progresses and in the playoffs as well hopefully.

But for the time being, my expectations lie with Wayne, Gonzalez, and Clark. I'd rather Peyton focus his attention on them.

And also passing the ball to Addai and Rhodes on short routes. I don't know why, but the Colts have practically abandoned that these first two games. Uh, Kenton Keith isn't here anymore, it's okay to pass the ball to backs on short routes. Especially in lieu of a struggling running game.
Old 09-16-2008, 03:09 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
  • I dearly wish the Seahawks would offer their 3rd round pick for Marvin Harrison.

Sorry, but it looks like the answer to the Seahawks WR problem is....

Koren Robinson!

no seriously......http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/footba...obinson16.html
Old 09-16-2008, 03:20 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
  • Adrian Peterson is the best runningback in the league. He's on another level, the guy has "it" even more than LDT in his prime did.
As a downhill between the tackles runner you have no argument there, however as an outside guy and as a receiver All Day can't even hold Tomlinson's jock strap, he can't even hold Brian Westbrook's.

I know the position is called running back and he's almost certainly the best downhill runner in the league, he can't catch, can't block and can't run routes anywhere near as well as Tomlinson or Steven Jackson.

Its easy to put him higher on a pedestal when one of the best running back's of all time is struggling with injuries and his [LT2] former competition for MVP, pre-injury is on the worst team in the NFL.

Peterson still needs to be more consistent with his moving the chains too, for all of his explosive ability I wouldn't want him to be my back to lean on with 3 minutes to go up by three trying to run down the clock. The big 43% stat hurts him a lot, as in number of carries he gets 4 or more yards. and he's far, far away from being better than LT was.

Last edited by BlindSite : 09-16-2008 at 03:22 AM.
BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:55 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bizarre to read that Geo couldn't cut Marvin fast enough. The season is young, he'll find some production dude. Don't abandon Marvin yet!

BTW it is insane how fast this board turns on LT. It happened last year and it's happening now. The guy is not 100% and he's admitted as much. No respect.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Bizarre to read that Geo couldn't cut Marvin fast enough. The season is young, he'll find some production dude. Don't abandon Marvin yet!

BTW it is insane how fast this board turns on LT. It happened last year and it's happening now. The guy is not 100% and he's admitted as much. No respect.
hey I still believe in LT, however he's not getting any younger. Nobody 'turned' on him, he just hasn't looked like himself so far, I hope he can get back on track. But I doubt you'll ever see anyone say "LT sucks" on these boards, at least not without getting slaughtered by the rest of the posters.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 01:51 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
It sucks. But our next three games are Jets, Oakland, Miami, so I'm thinking we'll rebound.

on LT: he's just a slow starter, it's really lame actually. 2006 when he won the MVP he didn't break the century mark for the first 4 games. Last year wasn't much better. Throw in the injury, and well...things need to change in SD. These slow starts are killing me. But then again, we're 2 plays from 2-0, Rivers is playing out of his skull and our leading tackler is halfway back, so I'm more optimistic than most of San Diego.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 02:02 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chargers/Broncos game did have a bad call but people are spoiled now, think back ten years ago when there was no instant replay and we just had to rely on the refs calls, if you look back in history there are hundreds of games that were won and lost on the wrong call by a ref so things like that used to happen...I understand we have replay to fix those things now but its no travesty, its human error and it used to happen quite a bit.

Great write up Geo, I fully agree with the Cutler/Rivers talk, that is going to be a great rivalry for a long time, both guys are great and I think both end up playing for a super bowl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
The Chargers/Broncos game did have a bad call but people are spoiled now, think back ten years ago when there was no instant replay and we just had to rely on the refs calls, if you look back in history there are hundreds of games that were won and lost on the wrong call by a ref so things like that used to happen...I understand we have replay to fix those things now but its no travesty, its human error and it used to happen quite a bit.

Great write up Geo, I fully agree with the Cutler/Rivers talk, that is going to be a great rivalry for a long time, both guys are great and I think both end up playing for a super bowl.
I definately look forward to this little fued between Cutler and Rivers growing as they get better.

other than that, I gotta say I think it's unfair for the ref who made the call (I don't feel like looking up his name, but you know who I'm talking about) to catch so much criticism over this. Coming from Europe, I'm used to soccer refs and you don't wanna know how many bad calls are made in soccer. More often than not these mistakes (undeserved penalties, ejections etc.) really make a huge difference towards the final score. The big difference is that in soccer, there's a vast understanding that being a referee is a tough job where human mistakes are made. I'm not excusing the call, it was poor judgement, but to get THIS much crap poured over him isn't fair. Yeah, he messed up. At least he was honest enough not to lie about it, or to start the "I call it as I see it" BS, he screwed up and took responsiblity.
For the NFL to punish him for it is a gross overreaction. I understand Turner isn't happy about it, but the problem ultimately doesn't lie with the ref here, he knew he messed up. The problem should be sought and found in the rulebook, in which there isn't any room for a ref to overturn his decision after the replay. Either change the rules or stick with you refs, don't punish a ref for being unable by sports law to overturn his own decision.

Sorry for the wall of text.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 09-16-2008, 04:06 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
and yet, after his rookie year, tomlinson gained less than 3.6 yards 50% of the time. i don't see where geo suggested that AD was better than LT in his prime, only that he has more "it", which are completely different. he further suggested that AD is the best running back in the league "right now" rendering any argument about tomlinson (who couldn't even average 3yp against one of the worst run defenses in the nfl) or steven jackson (who hasn't been able to break 60 yards in a single game thus far) or pretty much anyone else irrelevant.
I feel the "it" factor is the element of being able to take a ball the distance on any play and make what you'd think is impossible, possible.

Until AP puts up 31 touchdowns in a calender year, or looks capable of doing the same, he's doesn't have more of anything than LT did in his prime, except power.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 04:07 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last year I was saying how their was no hope with these young QBs. we have some of the best young Qb crop in a while. Cutler, Big Ben, Eli, Rivers, Rodgers. those 5 qbs, and Stafford next year with the Chiefs will bring QBing into the 2000teens with great success. Godd work younger QB's you make me smiles.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Last year I was saying how their was no hope with these young QBs. we have some of the best young Qb crop in a while. Cutler, Big Ben, Eli, Rivers, Rodgers. those 5 qbs, and Stafford next year with the Chiefs will bring QBing into the 2000teens with great success. Godd work younger QB's you make me smiles.
agreed. Maybe, finally we're entering an era with more than 2 great QB's once again.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 09-16-2008, 04:33 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think there are more than 2 great QBs right now, we're just spoiled because Brady and Manning aren't just great, they're all time great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote