Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 03-01-2007, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.
Default Rumor Mill

Figured I would get this started....don't take these things literally because they are rumors that do not have full substance-

CB Rod Hood will be signed

OLB Cato June is being heavily pursued by Reese

RB Dominic Rhodes is being brought in for a visit this weekend
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 09:39 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 View Post
Figured I would get this started....don't take these things literally because they are rumors that do not have full substance-

CB Rod Hood will be signed

OLB Cato June is being heavily pursued by Reese

RB Dominic Rhodes is being brought in for a visit this weekend
Hood I like, Rhodes would be decent, but not digging Cato June.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
Hood I like, Rhodes would be decent, but not digging Cato June.
Wouldn't want Hood unless his contract is small....June I could live with but it would worry be greatly. We need a SLB.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 03-01-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wouldn't want Hood unless his contract is small....June I could live with but it would worry be greatly. We need a SLB.
I'd move Kiwi to Sam. We need to start playing our damn picks! If we get june wilk doesnt have a shot to progress and play, so if the Spags-Kiwi to SAM rumors are true, than we better get moving with it than.
Old 03-01-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'd move Kiwi to Sam. We need to start playing our damn picks! If we get june wilk doesnt have a shot to progress and play, so if the Spags-Kiwi to SAM rumors are true, than we better get moving with it than.
Kiwi can't be a full time SAM yet, thats the issue. I still say we bring back Short or sign Diggs to play SAM.

And we need depth at WLB, so if Wilkinson does not start he will still be valuable.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 03-01-2007, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Pretty sweet how in my mock offseason I gave that same contract to O'Hara.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 03-01-2007, 09:59 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Kiwi can't be a full time SAM yet, thats the issue. I still say we bring back Short or sign Diggs to play SAM.

And we need depth at WLB, so if Wilkinson does not start he will still be valuable.

We dont know that though.. Not saying you're wrong, but it's up to spags. I know he wanted to play him on the field more, so it could be a possibility of him moving there, granted he learns the ins and outs of being a LB, and assignments and gaps he needs to be aware of.

Well I assumed that if Wilk doesnt start he'd be valuable because under EA all our young backups were to our older vets. I was just hoping we'd let the younger guys play, and have the vets back them up. That's what I remember Reese mentioning with his get younger thing I kept reading.
Old 03-01-2007, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Wilkinson and Blackburn are 2 good back ups because it seems they both have the ability to atleast fill in at all 3 LB positions
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:08 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Watch us re-sign all the players we cut.. Welcome back Lavar, Luke, and Emmons and Morton, hehehe.
Old 03-01-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Watch us re-sign all the players we cut.. Welcome back Lavar, Luke, and Emmons and Morton, hehehe.
I read that Petitgout is signing with TB
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 03-01-2007, 10:14 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Yeah i saw that actually, lol. I was just joking though. I wonder if Reese will get a trade done.. We are supposedly shopping Carter around, and I wonder if he swing something.
Old 03-01-2007, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Just saw he finished, would be weird if we sign Kenyetta Walker, and Luke signs with TB, just like last year with Allen/Madison
Old 03-01-2007, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yeah i saw that actually, lol. I was just joking though. I wonder if Reese will get a trade done.. We are supposedly shopping Carter around, and I wonder if he swing something.

No way would we get anything more than a burger for Carter.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 03-02-2007, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

SS Michael Lewis is also being seriously considered....ugh
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 03-02-2007, 01:41 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Quote:
SS Michael Lewis is also being seriously considered....ugh
=/

If hes really really cap friendly and is willing to be a backup, then I guess its not horrible
Old 03-02-2007, 07:33 AM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

BBI rumors
Giants interested in Leonard Davis, Rod Hood, Michael Lewis, Dominic Rhodes. It also says that Adalius Thomas most likely won't be here. The site doesn't even mention Cato June. I'm not a fan of June. Our two biggest needs that we aren't "reportedly" pursuing are LB and WR. Look for those two in rounds one and two.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:34 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
No way would we get anything more than a burger for Carter.
Yeah I know, as long as it has bacon in it, than the trade would be well worth it! : )
Old 03-02-2007, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Hood is not visiting the Giants this weekend.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 03-02-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dallas, Redskins, and us all interested in Leonard Davis. Looks like Davis wants to play here the least out of all those teams. Which is good to me. Don't even tempt the Giants on making the huge mistake of signing him.
Old 03-02-2007, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Dallas, Redskins, and us all interested in Leonard Davis. Looks like Davis wants to play here the least out of all those teams. Which is good to me. Don't even tempt the Giants on making the huge mistake of signing him.

Yeh Davis would be a waste. If we are going to bring in an OL....I want Jordan Black out of Kansas City. He is highly touted by Chiefs fans and heis very versatile...better suited inside though.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 03-02-2007, 02:29 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Yeh Davis would be a waste. If we are going to bring in an OL....I want Jordan Black out of Kansas City. He is highly touted by Chiefs fans and heis very versatile...better suited inside though.
I would how he'd be at LG if David D moves over.. That would be one pretty big OG.
Old 03-02-2007, 02:48 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i feel if we go OL why not try and bring back rosenthal? he wasnt bad at all for us and was cut by the vikings

thoughts?
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i feel if we go OL why not try and bring back rosenthal? he wasnt bad at all for us and was cut by the vikings

thoughts?
I don't think Rosenthal could play LT. That is potentially what they are looking at Davis to do. Although he couldn't do it all that well either. So go figure.
Old 03-02-2007, 03:09 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bring in dommy rhodes! i think he would b perfect for us, a guy with great hands and elusive to go hand and hand w/ jacobs and he is used to playin in the dual back system w/ addai
June is ok but obviously he wasnt terrific for the colts b.c they had the 32nd ranked run D
Rod Hood is ok and im ok with that

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 03:57 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

agreed jughead, rosenthal could be good insurance for a low price, and i am so against davis. he wasnt good enough for arizona's o-line and he is slow. he'd get eaten alive by guys like kearse and especially ware
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote