Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 03-03-2007, 02:35 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
I would trade Strahan to the Skins.

He is kind of overrated and has been injured a lot the last 2 years. Kiwi and Osi are both very good, and Tuck could start for a lot of teams.

Hes 35 years old also...

The problem is that The only pick the Skins have is #6. Besides Santana Moss or Sean Taylor, I dont really want any Redskin players. So I doubt it really happens
what the hell are u talking about?
Strahan overrated?? we have about 1 win in 20 games without him- hes 35 years old and can STILL get to the QB 10x a year and is a massive key to stopping the run- he is also the team leader which is very hard to replace and is a major force in our team
some giant fan u r- no giant fan would ever belittle michael strahan
yes osi is great, kiwi is goin to b great and tuck is a great backup but just look @ the impact strahan has on our team?

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

http://mvn.com/nfl-giants/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 05:08 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 View Post
Never mind.

Last edited by ricky bobby : 03-03-2007 at 05:20 PM.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 05:10 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be ok with Rhodes, maybe Hood, but thats about it. The other guys, I can live with guys like the Bears DT, but I definately don't want Davis, Porter etc. Hopefully Reese stays away from FA as a whole this year.
Old 03-03-2007, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky bobby View Post
I've been meaning to ask you. Are you Dave Syversten?

A little weird...asking for someone's name over the internet........
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 03-03-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I'll be ok with Rhodes, maybe Hood, but thats about it. The other guys, I can live with guys like the Bears DT, but I definately don't want Davis, Porter etc. Hopefully Reese stays away from FA as a whole this year.
I think Porter is going to get a big payday from someone, $7 million per year. Reese won't do that.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 03-03-2007, 05:13 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!

Quote:
A little weird...asking for someone's name over the internet........
LOL, sorry. You shouldn't have posted your picture on the "Post a picture of yourself" thread.
Old 03-03-2007, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Quote:
LOL, sorry. You shouldn't have posted your picture on the "Post a picture of yourself" thread.
It's no biggy
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 03-03-2007, 05:18 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Ian Scott would be a good signing IMO. He is pretty young (25) and he would be the third guy in our rotation. I hope that means the end of Joseph.
Old 03-03-2007, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Ian Scott would be a good signing IMO. He is pretty young (25) and he would be the third guy in our rotation. I hope that means the end of Joseph.
Or Seawright.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 03-03-2007, 05:23 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

I'd rather keep Seawright than Joseph. Seawright has a huge body and I hope he learn to use it. Joseph has been given plenty of chances and has proved that he is mediocre at best. Seawright is younger anyway. I spotted him clogging the middle last year on some goalline situations. Call me crazy, but i'm not giving up on him just yet. He's like 6'6" 335.
Old 03-03-2007, 05:23 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Or Seawright.
I think its more the end of Joseph. We still need depth at NT. I know Seawright isn't the best, but he's all we got behind Coffield. Scott gives us a rotation at UT.
Old 03-03-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I think its more the end of Joseph. We still need depth at NT. I know Seawright isn't the best, but he's all we got behind Coffield. Scott gives us a rotation at UT.

Scott played some NT in Chicago.

And I actually don't think we would cut either Joseph nor Seawright. A lot of teams have 5 DTs.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 03-03-2007, 05:39 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Scott played some NT in Chicago.

And I actually don't think we would cut either Joseph nor Seawright. A lot of teams have 5 DTs.
Yeah, we definately need some bodies. I don't like a thin rotation at DT. I know none of those bodies are great, but maybe we can maximize our DT performance by rotating fresh bodies.
Old 03-04-2007, 07:33 AM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

From BBI

LB Cato June: The New York Post is reporting that there is no truth to the media and internet reports that the Giants are interested in unrestricted LB Cato June (Indianapolis Colts). "It's not happening with the Giants," said June's agent.

That is great news to me.
Old 03-04-2007, 07:39 AM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, we definately need some bodies. I don't like a thin rotation at DT. I know none of those bodies are great, but maybe we can maximize our DT performance by rotating fresh bodies.

5 DT'S??!!!!!
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 08:51 AM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by locseti View Post
5 DT'S??!!!!!

A lot of teams use 5 DTs. You guys don't realize how lucky we were to not have any injuries at DT last year, those guys get nicked up more often than not.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 03-04-2007, 08:51 AM    (permalink
BigBlue58KiperIII
Rookie

BigBlue58KiperIII hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

VERY GOOD news on June! I really didnt want an undersized safety playing LB for us. He is OK in a Cover 2 Colts scheme but is not a weakside in what we are gonna run.

If Hood really wants to play here lets get him here. He is not great but these days you dont get aot of player who WANT to play for you, they usually just follow the money and are kind of indifferent about their desire to play.

I'm fine with Rhodes, I prefer Travis Henry but he will probably cost too much and neither of them are worth spending big money on.

Also, anybody hear any news about Stallworth yet?

Lastly, I think we need to get Feely back, there are really no other viable options in FA which means he'll probably get a big deal which stinks, the only guy in the draft that are decent are Crosby, Medlock, and the kid from Arizona Folk
2009 UConn Draft picks? Darius Butler, CB, Cody Brown, DE, Will Beatty, OT
2007 Co-Big East Champs

Donald Brown 2008 D-1 rushing title
BigBlue58KiperIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 10:21 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

at kicker i hear we will probably give josh huston a shot - undrafted FA, backup to nugent at OSU
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 12:03 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

What teams have a need for a kicker? Maybe if there is no need for Crosby, we can get him in the 4rth or 5th.
Old 03-04-2007, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Go_Eli
Veteran

Go_Eli hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Wow, get rid of Joseph and keep Seawright?

Come on guys, what has Seawright done lately?
Go_Eli is offline   Reply With Quote