Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who Ya Got?
Cleveland Browns 24 55.81%
Baltimore Ravens 19 44.19%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-16-2008, 05:36 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default TBB Close Game Of The Week ***Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens*** Week 3

Back by popular demand, I picked the Browns at Ravens game for my TBB Close game of the week. People do not forget the Ravens are undefeated. As they boast a 1-0 record they host the Cleveland Browns. The Browns are on the brink of resuming a winless record if they can't de-wing the Ravens. The current spread has the Ravens giving up 2 points.

TBB prediction:

I am going to go with the Browns on this game. Even though the Ravens are going to be fresh because of having a week off, I think the Browns will get it together. Braylon Edwards will end his cold streak and get his first touchdown of the season. Jamal Lewis will play just like he did in his prime at Baltimore and get a 2 touchdown game. As for the Ravens, Flacco will have 0 TD 1 INT game with a QB rating under 65.

Final Score:

Browns 24 Ravens 10.

Who Ya Got?

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 05:38 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol... Close game of the week and you have the Browns winning by 14? Lots of blow outs this week.

How about Pitt and Philly or Dallas and GB.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 05:41 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Lol... Close game of the week and you have the Browns winning by 14? Lots of blow outs this week.

On paper its close........ On paper......

I decide who is going to be the TBB close game of the week. I dont like to chose the super high ranked teams for TBB close game of the week. I like to put a spotlight on teams that doesnt get it as much.

Old 09-16-2008, 06:05 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whats up with all these irrelevant games getting their own threads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess it could be the close game of the week if Romeo Crennel decides to play the "what the ****" game this week after the cluster**** of time management in Game 2 and the dumbass field goal in game one. Other than that, eh. I'd go with the Browns by 10.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:10 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I guess it could be the close game of the week if Romeo Crennel decides to play the "what the ****" game this week after the cluster**** of time management in Game 2 and the dumbass field goal in game one. Other than that, eh. I'd go with the Browns by 10.
If the Browns lose this game because of time management and poor decisions as well as low score then he SHOULD be fired, 0-3 with the talent we have is ridiculous ( I can understand losing to the Cowboys/Steelers but not the way we lost to the Steelers )

If we lose to a team starting a rookie QB and an aging defense then all hell wil break loose in the Cleveland, it will not be a pretty Monday for Romeo and the Browns if so.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:14 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could you have picked a more irrelevant game? Why not the Packers-Cowboys game?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:18 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Could you have picked a more irrelevant game? Why not the Packers-Cowboys game?
Read my 2nd post in this thread.

Old 09-16-2008, 06:21 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Ravens take this one. Their defense week one looked like a typical Ravens defense. They haven't lost a step at all. While everyone makes the dumb statement, "The Ravens D is aging like Ray Lewis" it is completely untrue. Yes Ray is older although still playing at a pretty high level, but the Ravens have young defensive talent preventing any sort of drop off. Quietly the underrated Haloti Ngata is one of the best DT's in the entire league. Kelly Gregg is probably the hardest working DT in the NFL. The return of Trevor Pryce from injury this season is huge. He has looked great so far, and lets not forget he's just a year removed from a 13 sack season in 2006. The LB core is as solid as ever with Jarrett Johnson, Ray Lewis, Bart Scott, Terrell Suggs, Tavares Gooden, and a guy who is a true gem in the making and could be a real defensive X factor in Antwan Barnes. The secondary is solid as well. Ed Reed is an elite safety while Dawan Landry is a heck of a safety in his own right. Not possessing nearly the range and coverage abilities of his brother but he is bigger and just as physical as Laron. And with Ed Reed having his back he can do his job. Chris McCalister still looks like a pro bowler while the one other corner spot is the one question. Samari Rolle has struggled with injuries and Epilepsy the past few years but he would still be a solid starter. The guy who looked absolutely dynamite in preseason though was Fabian Washington and he could assume the other starting spot after serving his one game suspension. Maybe a change from the Black hole that is Oakland is all that he needed. We know that every single player who goes to the Ravens defense thrives, and it would not surprise me to see Fabian gain a bunch of fans this season based on what I saw from him in the preseason. That's the defense, has been and always will be the strength of the team. Special teams is also as solid as ever. Matt Stover is still Mr. reliable, automatic on anything 45 and in, and has ice in his veins to win games. Sam Koch also is a very good punter. KR and PR Yamon Figurs is one of the better returners in the league, top 10 definitely. He can break it at any time. Their kick coverage is also top notch with Pro bowl special teamer Brendon Ayanbejo as well as guys like Harkuri Nakamura and Tom Zbikowski.
The offense though again is the question like any other season. You have to start with the O-line which is extremely talented but young. Week one they were dynamite. Ben Grubbs and Jason Brown are two future interior lineman pro bowlers and are already starting to play at that level. The youngsters on the edge in Jared Gaither and Adam Terry are solid and having Willie Anderson now to help them along the ropes can only be beneficial. RB spot has lots of depth. Willis Mcgahee has all the talent in the world to be an elite running back but his work ethic is holding him back. For someone who worked so hard to even get into the league, his offseason conditioning is disappointing. He did run very well last year to the tune of 1207 yards, 7 TD's on a 4.1 ypc average. Having more support behind him should increase his average and make him an even more explosive runner. Ray Rice stepped in week one and ran well. He will get his 5-10 touches a game and is a tough and versatile runner. FB/HB LeRon McClain is an absolute stud. A crushing blocker who is also a terrific runner, and it was he who gashed the Bengals two weeks ago. He will probably soon get recognition as a top FB. He won't get the carries he did week one but he is their short yardage back. Oh yeah not to mention they have Lorenzo Neal. The wideout spot is one that they could use to improve. Derrick Mason is still Mr. reliable. One of the best route runners in the NFL, superior hands. If you give the ball to him in space he will get you a first down. Clayton has the tools to be similar to Derrick Mason, but is far too inconsistent. He will show flashes of playmaking ability but he has had far too many lapses in concentration and isn't much of a redzone threat. The Ravens have tried to give him touches on trick plays and reverses to give him more confidence. The WR which they are probably most excited about is Demetrius Williams the former Oregon Duck. He is tall and a long strider who can stretch the field. He is their best redzone option. Rookie Mike Smith is pretty tall, but that's about all that can be said to him. Not Clarence Moore tall though. Yamon Figurs is a guy who we should look out for to possibly make a contribution at the wideout position. He is a vastly improved receiver from year one. We already know that he is dynamite returner but I think he could develop into a solid slot receiver. If Desean Jackson can have as much of an impact that he's had so far, there is no question in my mind that Figurs can too. I would look for the Ravens to add talent at the Wideout spot via the draft. Us Ravens draftniks are drooling over the prospect of getting Darrius Heyward-Bey, but there are plenty of good wideout prospects in the draft that they could use. TE spot is decent. Losing Quinn Swpnewski to injury was a huge loss. He IMO was there best TE. Still they have Todd Heap, who has elite TE hands, but he is always oft injured and the first week of the season looked terrible. Ravens fans better pray that he is able to capture even a glimmer of his past skill. Daniel Wilcox is a solid pass catching TE.
The spot of QB is of course the one spot that is holding back this offense. While the entire city of Baltimore is currently Wacko for Flacco lets not anoint him too early now. He will go through the typical growing pains of a Rookie QB which is why they most likely will not make the playoffs, but I think the kids future is bright. He reminds me of Big Ben. The thing I am most impressed with him is his pocket presense and demeanor. Week one he wasn't sacked once, which for a rookie QB is amazing. A lot of that had to do with superior pass blocking, but also he has a quick release, moves well in the pocket, and knows where the defenders are. He stands up tall in the pocket and has a rocket arm. He needs work on accuracy, but his poise alone as a game manager is something Ravens fans have long been without under the Kyle Boller regime. Troy Smith is an interesting guy to look at as well. Todd Bouman is currently #2 on the depth chart, but that's because Smith is just now recovering from a severe Tonsil infection which caused him to lose 20 pounds. If he gets better we could see him midseason come in and take over for Flacco if the rookie is struggling to help Flacco learn. Troy Smith is a flat out playmaker. Isn't very tall. Doesn't have the strongest or most accurate arm, but he is a competitor. He will do whatever he needs to, to win. He is a magician in the pocket and buying extra time to find receivers downfield. He is actually who I wanted to be the started prior to the season, but if Flacco at least plays decent he will keep the job.

As for this game, I think that it could be a very close game. Obviously I think the Browns are the favorite but I think the Ravens could challenge them. It is a divisional game and the Ravens D always comes out to play as seen in their near defeat of New England last year. Also the Browns haven't exactly been hot so far. Derek Andreson likes to play well against us though to shove it in our face, but I think we will bait him into some turnovers which is something he has struggled with. I think this is going to be a 14-17 kind of game with the Browns and Jamal Lewis and the running game being shut down other than some big hookups to Braylon. I actually think the Ravens are the team in AFC North that has the best chance of beating the Steelers in a game. They are the only team that is not intimidated physically. All in all though I think that both the Browns and Ravens will finish with 7-9 records. Cinci somewhere around 4-5 wins. I think Pittsburgh will get 11 or 12 wins.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:24 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
Read my 2nd post in this thread.
I was just owned by a guy with half red rep. This hurts.

I think Baltimore takes this, their D suffered through injuries last year and should make a return to one of the better defenses in the league this year. They should be able to give Derek Anderson fits, he has proven that he was a 1/2 year wonder.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:27 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post

I agree. How do you choose a game between a 0-2 team and a 1-0* team when there are some other great matchups between great teams. I mean I feel like the entire state is going to shut down for the Pitt-Philly game, and the Dallas/GB matchup is going to be great.

***You must spread some Reputation around before neg repping TheBuffaloBills again.

Last edited by TimD : 09-22-2008 at 10:50 AM.
TimD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

SeanTaylorRIP, tl;dr but good job anyways!
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:31 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol his new thread says back by popular demand. sarcasm i hope?

but great write up SeanTaylorRIP. made this thread worth reading
Old 09-16-2008, 08:38 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

Ok fine.... We will keep this weeks matchup, but next week will be with the best teams.

Old 09-16-2008, 08:40 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ok fine.... We will keep this weeks matchup, but next week will be with the best teams.
How about there is no next week. Your threads suck.
Old 09-16-2008, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Cribbs>Hester
Veteran

Cribbs>Hester needs more cowbell.

Baltimore 19
Cleveland 17

Derek Anderson then gives Romeo Crennel a blow job so Romeo doesn't bench him, and Romeo Crennel gives Randy Lerner a blow job so Randy doesn't fire him.
Cribbs>Hester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
I agree. How do you choose a game between a 0-2 team and a 0-1* team when there are some other great matchups between great teams. I mean I feel like the entire state is going to shut down for the Pitt-Philly game, and the Dallas/GB matchup is going to be great.

***You must spread some Reputation around before neg repping TheBuffaloBills again.

0-1*? The Ravens are 1-0 and what does that * mean.
Old 09-16-2008, 08:42 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Personally I like the idea of a thread giving spotlight to a game that would get no attention on this sight or on ESPN. There are enough threads in which we can talk about the Cowboys, Packers, Patriots, Jets, etc., hell I wouldn't mind talking about say a Cardinals, or 49ers, or Seahawks. Gives me something to talk about.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:49 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Personally I like the idea of a thread giving spotlight to a game that would get no attention on this sight or on ESPN. There are enough threads in which we can talk about the Cowboys, Packers, Patriots, Jets, etc., hell I wouldn't mind talking about say a Cardinals, or 49ers, or Seahawks. Gives me something to talk about.
Thank you, whenever I turn on ESPN, they are always talking about Romo and To or the Packers, Favre and other top teams. Each week I will split it up. Sometimes it will be the top teams or the two worst teams.

Old 09-16-2008, 09:58 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

The Browns are living down to my expectations, but the Ravens are still vulnerable as they're offense is anemic and Cleveland is good for at least a few big plays a game. Browns in a close one.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:47 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see ravens winning it

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:19 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Browns bounce back in this one.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:24 AM    (permalink
Gatz
Rookie

Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.

Quote:
Thank you, whenever I turn on ESPN, they are always talking about Romo and To or the Packers, Favre and other top teams. Each week I will split it up. Sometimes it will be the top teams or the two worst teams.
Why are you not banned yet?
Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
It's called Auto Fellatio!
Gatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 01:54 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Not Clarence Moore tall though.
Few men are as tall as Clarence Moore. Few men are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:32 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatz View Post
Why are you not banned yet?
i've been asking that for weeks...