Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-19-2008, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Mike Adams
When the Niners let you go while going 4-12, you know you're terrible.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 10:00 AM    (permalink
throwback54milkman
Veteran

throwback54milkman needs more cowbell.

Jets used to be Ben Graham before we cut his a**, now I'd say Eric Smith but it's not really his fault, he's not a starting player, kinda just by default. So maybe Eric Barton.

^^Sig From Nvot9
J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!
throwback54milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:28 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't know how I forgot Ryan Fowler. On probably any other team, Stephen Tulloch would make him his *****.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Pb&j
Rookie

Pb&j is a cocksman.Pb&j is a cocksman.Pb&j is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
When the Niners let you go while going 4-12, you know you're terrible.
Yeah, and when the Browns let you go when they are 5-11 you are terrible... Anthony Henry?

Willie McGinnist is not a top pass rusher any more, but he is one of the top run stopping linebackers on the team. To complain about Willie McGinnist for not being a top pass rusher and "just collecting a paycheck" shows you don't watch the games closely, you just read the OBR too much.
Pb&j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:00 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmm on the chiefs......hmmmmmm so many to chose from.

damion mcintosh at RT
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:21 PM    (permalink
luee
Rookie

luee smells like sex panther.luee smells like sex panther.
Default So loaded

probably Gerris Wilkinson at WLB, but worst on the champs is pretty decent.
Old 09-19-2008, 12:38 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Corey Chavous...OR...La'Roi Glover

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:56 PM    (permalink
defensiveback23
Veteran

defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.defensiveback23 is so money.

Definitely the ILB's for SD. We really need Cooper back bad.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:04 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any WR on Oakland

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Cribbs>Hester
Veteran

Cribbs>Hester needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pb&j View Post
Yeah, and when the Browns let you go when they are 5-11 you are terrible... Anthony Henry?

Willie McGinnist is not a top pass rusher any more, but he is one of the top run stopping linebackers on the team. To complain about Willie McGinnist for not being a top pass rusher and "just collecting a paycheck" shows you don't watch the games closely, you just read the OBR too much.
Yep, obviously you're one of those Browns fans living in the past on name alone. Did you not watch the last two games? Everyone time we'd stuff the run up the middle they would just bounce it to the outside and Willie couldn't move quick enough to keep them from turning the corner. Oh, wait or how about this hum dinger...did you not see Willie McGinest completely blow by Willie Parker in the backfield last Sunday Night? Parker should have been dead to rights, but broke down Willie McWorthless couldn't control his body enough to slow down and make a form tackle. Instead he flew in uncontroled and couldn't break down to make a stop and Parker bounced it for a 1st down.

He's a joke and so many Browns fans and their false hopes are making me sick. You're the same fans who wanted us to keep Reuben Droughns just because OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ he ran for 1000 yards!!! The same fans who were against me when I wanted to get rid of Andruzzi and Coleman and the same fans who ripped me for my hate of Leigh Bodden. You jump on halfway decent players nuts and big names players nut just in false hope that we may actually have a good team right around the corner when the truth of the matter is we're still a long ways away from being a Top 10 team.
Cribbs>Hester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 02:08 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cribbs>Hester View Post
Yep, obviously you're one of those Browns fans living in the past on name alone. Did you not watch the last two games? Everyone time we'd stuff the run up the middle they would just bounce it to the outside and Willie couldn't move quick enough to keep them from turning the corner. Oh, wait or how about this hum dinger...did you not see Willie McGinest completely blow by Willie Parker in the backfield last Sunday Night? Parker should have been dead to rights, but broke down Willie McWorthless couldn't control his body enough to slow down and make a form tackle. Instead he flew in uncontroled and couldn't break down to make a stop and Parker bounced it for a 1st down.

He's a joke and so many Browns fans and their false hopes are making me sick. You're the same fans who wanted us to keep Reuben Droughns just because OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ he ran for 1000 yards!!! The same fans who were against me when I wanted to get rid of Andruzzi and Coleman and the same fans who ripped me for my hate of Leigh Bodden. You jump on halfway decent players nuts and big names players nut just in false hope that we may actually have a good team right around the corner when the truth of the matter is we're still a long ways away from being a Top 10 team.
Did you want Derek Anderson gone too?
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 02:43 AM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pb&j View Post

Whats wrong with Anthony Henry? He gets injured a lot but seems to play good enough when healthy.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 03:13 AM    (permalink
Cribbs>Hester
Veteran

Cribbs>Hester needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Did you want Derek Anderson gone too?

No. As much as I don't like Anderson QB is too hard to simply replace with a draft pick of free agent pick up(New Orleans got lucky). I don't like Derek Anderson, but Brady Quinn hasn't proven to be very effect either...and he wasn't even going against full strenght defenses.
Cribbs>Hester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 04:59 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the Bears Offense besides Forte and Kreutz

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 05:52 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Reuben Droughns>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tim Carter
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No. As much as I don't like Anderson QB is too hard to simply replace with a draft pick of free agent pick up(New Orleans got lucky). I don't like Derek Anderson, but Brady Quinn hasn't proven to be very effect either...and he wasn't even going against full strenght defenses.
29 TDs.......
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the eagles it's really a hard choice, I know this makes me sound like a homer but we really don't have any terrible starters, everyone is at least solid. I'd probably go with Darren Howard/Juqua Parker whoever is the starter at LDE. They probably get equal time there. Maybe LJ Smith.
Old 09-20-2008, 03:14 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Raiders you could have your choice of any receiver. Ronald Curry's play gives him the title for now.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 04:45 PM    (permalink
diesel
Rookie

diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diesel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dallas probably...
Defense - Roy Willie/Marcus Spears
Offense - Kosier
Special Teams - Coach

diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 05:25 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Hey tait is good too! And so his hester, just not on offense...

Worst starter for the bears?

Marty Booker. God, that's so weird saying again.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 05:29 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Syndric Steptoe. Gag.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 05:36 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
we have a halfway decent set of TE's too.

since our offense is way too easy, i'll try to pick out the bears worst starter on defense...which is...hmm...

i'd go with kevin payne. he hasn't been awful but hes not really up to par with the quality of the other players on defense imo.
Old 09-20-2008, 05:54 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow. for the Falcons it has to be hartsock at TE.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 06:29 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta be Andre Goodman. I would've said Chris Crocker, but he is out of the starting lineup now. Thank god!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 06:29 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damion McInjurytosh for KC