Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-06-2009, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post
NBA 2k10 is SO freaking glitchy. One thing that peeves me off a lot: You can't turn autosave off on Association Mode. Simulate a game as the Magic and, whoops, Dwight Howard is out for 70 weeks with a torn ligament! Want to reset and try to make something of the season you've already put hours into? Too bad, already saved!

...That said, with a few strategic patches it could be a really good game.
...I think you can turn off autosaves. At least I thought I saw an option for it somewhere.

Either way I absolutely love the game. The gameplay is probably the best yet and the functionality and implementing of the online modes in everything is awesome too.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:52 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
...I think you can turn off autosaves. At least I thought I saw an option for it somewhere.

Either way I absolutely love the game. The gameplay is probably the best yet and the functionality and implementing of the online modes in everything is awesome too.
In the main game, yeah. Same place as last year.

But in Association mode? If you can turn it off, I certainly can't find it. And I've tried everything.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:07 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

did they revamp the online leagues at all?

Also anything new with the franchise/dynasty/association/whatever mode? Is it still the same old scouting?
Old 10-07-2009, 12:39 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I think it's official: It's impossible to avoid autosaving in 2k10's association mode unless you do it all ghetto style by using a memory card.

That's bullcrap. I hate autosave.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, I think it's official: It's impossible to avoid autosaving in 2k10's association mode unless you do it all ghetto style by using a memory card.

Lol, it doesn't bother me to be honest. Helps prevent me from being lame and avoiding injuries and bad losses or anything like that.

Also CCB I can't say as I haven't really explored those modes. I've just been playing team up for the most part. I'm probably going to check out association and the My Player mode today though.
Old 10-07-2009, 02:06 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Why don't you save manually to have a separate save file that will not be saved over. It may be annoying but you can then sim and avoid injuries if thats what you are hoping.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 02:11 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NB2K10 is a good game, I like the single player mode (my player)

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 02:15 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Toys R Us is having a buy 2 games get 1 free sale next week.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
NB2K10 is a good game, I like the single player mode (my player)
Yeah I just started playing it. Seems pretty awesome thus far.

What did you make? PG?
Old 10-08-2009, 02:10 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I know NCAA basketball games usually blow...but tell me this doesn't look kinda sweet.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ex...sketball/57323
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 02:42 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah I just started playing it. Seems pretty awesome thus far.

What did you make? PG?
nah a 6'7" SG/SF, his overall is bad but hr puts good numbers

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 03:21 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
So I know NCAA basketball games usually blow...but tell me this doesn't look kinda sweet.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ex...sketball/57323
The presentation looks sensational. I just hope they're not pumping this up to be the one 'great new feature' which EA often does with Madden or NCAA. Still, it looks tremendous. Gus Johnson said it right, it really feels like you're watching the game on TV.

Speaking of Gus Johnson, awesome that he's doing the play by play with Rafferty. Gus Johnson is my favorite play by play man in pretty much all the sports he does and Rafferty is a blast to listen to for college basketball games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
nah a 6'7" SG/SF, his overall is bad but hr puts good numbers
Haha nice. I made a 6'4 Athletic PG. I'm working on his lay up/dunking at the moment but if you want to improve your players overall significantly I suggest putting some points in offensive/defensive awareness. It's not a bad thing to have and it's cheap to upgrade in terms of skill points. Really boosts your overall.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:13 AM    (permalink
OneToughGame
Veteran

OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.

You can now buy NFL team jerseys for your avatar to wear. They're not numbered though. They cost 320 ms points. I bought one lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .
OneToughGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:53 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneToughGame View Post
You can now buy NFL team jerseys for your avatar to wear. They're not numbered though. They cost 320 ms points. I bought one lol.
I'm not gonna lie, that's is pretty cool!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 07:57 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I plan on getting my 360 fixed this weekend, but I have been reading about the Saw video game and me being a HUGE fan of the movie series I really am thinking about purchasing this before the new COD.

Is there any demo released on Live yet? If so has anyone had a chance to run through it yet? I'm always afraid to buy new games like this as they can easily suck ass and be a waste of 60$, but I like the way it sounds and again I liked every one of the movies so it's not like I'm not a fan of the series.

Would be alot easier to know if I wanted to buy it if I got to run through a demo for awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 11:46 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Toys R Us is having a buy 2 games get 1 free sale next week.
NBA 2k10, Uncharted 2, and either Beatles Rockband or Guitar Hero 5, I need to get to a Toys R Us next week.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
NBA 2k10, Uncharted 2, and either Beatles Rockband or Guitar Hero 5, I need to get to a Toys R Us next week.
Sounds like a good idea to me! Also if I'm not mistaken that buy two get one free is available online too if there isn't a Toys R Us near you I think.

I think you'll like 2k10 a lot. Some of the smoothest and most natural feeling gameplay the series has ever seen.
Old 10-08-2009, 03:26 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Some stores will allow you to trade one of those games that you paid for (can't be the free one) for a game that isn't released yet. I think it has to be within 45 days. Hopefully the one near me lets me do this so I can get Ratchet and Clank in the deal.

I played CoD WaW on PC for the first time in months and went 75-21. So easy.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 10-08-2009, 04:04 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I refuse to buy college basketball this year. Last year's was soooooooooo freaking bad. College Hoops by 2K was a good game but, they dont make it anymore.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 05:07 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are some good cheaper games that I can get with this toys r us thing? since I usually try to buyer newer games on ebay to save myself a few bucks.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
What are some good cheaper games that I can get with this toys r us thing? since I usually try to buyer newer games on ebay to save myself a few bucks.
I think the two games have to be 60 dollars or more for you to get a free one.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:36 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I think the two games have to be 60 dollars or more for you to get a free one.
No the deal applies to DS games and PSP games as well. The cheapest game of the bunch is the one going to be free.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:41 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lego Star Wars and the Orange Box are two $20 games that are good.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:01 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i just got 2k10 and the online is pissing me off i must be stupid, the pickup game thing wont work, cant figure out how to an unranked game without having a friend to invite... basically the only thing i could get to work was ranked online but i just got it today so id kinda like to give myself a chance b4 i dive into the ranked stuff anybody else having online problems?
Old 10-09-2009, 06:31 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love NBA Live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote