Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-09-2009, 07:33 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
I love NBA Live.
ya ive bought live for the past 5 years but i came to realize 2k is the better sim game, live is like the nba arcade version where 2k is closer to an actual simulation
Old 10-09-2009, 07:35 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im sorry but basketball video games are horrible. I used to like NCAA every once in a while but that gets old quick

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Amari Cooper or Melvin Gordon Please
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:44 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Im sorry but basketball video games are horrible. I used to like NCAA every once in a while but that gets old quick
NBA Jam and Hangtime FTW. Sigh I miss my 3 point shooting, high flying Alien head dude.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:57 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Lego Star Wars and the Orange Box are two $20 games that are good.
If you like RPGs Infinite Undiscovery is $20 as well. If you don't have Gears of War it finally dropped down to $20 with all the map packs and such.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 08:55 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
The presentation looks sensational. I just hope they're not pumping this up to be the one 'great new feature' which EA often does with Madden or NCAA. Still, it looks tremendous. Gus Johnson said it right, it really feels like you're watching the game on TV.

Speaking of Gus Johnson, awesome that he's doing the play by play with Rafferty. Gus Johnson is my favorite play by play man in pretty much all the sports he does and Rafferty is a blast to listen to for college basketball games.

Haha nice. I made a 6'4 Athletic PG. I'm working on his lay up/dunking at the moment but if you want to improve your players overall significantly I suggest putting some points in offensive/defensive awareness. It's not a bad thing to have and it's cheap to upgrade in terms of skill points. Really boosts your overall.
ya as i played more i noticed that if i boosted my awareness my players overall has gone up more often, i really have 2 problems with the whole my player thing that I realized while playing.

1st: My 2K adviser tells me teams are interested in me and that it will be up to me to make that decision if I want to stay or go, I've looked everywhre and could not find any point to the contrary, I looked online and there was no help they said you can make that decision when the season is over so I'll see about that

2nd: when CPU play each other there playing 12 min games while I'm playing 5 min game, so there starts are inflated compared to the rest of my team

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 11:11 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
ya ive bought live for the past 5 years but i came to realize 2k is the better sim game, live is like the nba arcade version where 2k is closer to an actual simulation
Yeah, I just really like the Dynamic DNA idea.

oh and if any of you want a challenge try and win a FIBA title with Angola. haha have fun with team USA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
Yeah, I just really like the Dynamic DNA idea.

oh and if any of you want a challenge try and win a FIBA title with Angola. haha have fun with team USA.
You know 2k10 has pretty much the exact same thing right? Except with 2k you get better gameplay too.

Quote:
Uh yeah, okay, in your opinion they're awful. Your argument can easily be made for Madden too. It's basically just the same thing every time too. You might say there are differences, but I can easily say their are differences when I play a game of 2k10 or Live or whatever basketball game it might be.
Old 10-10-2009, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You know 2k10 has pretty much the exact same thing right? Except with 2k you get better gameplay too.

Uh yeah, okay, in your opinion they're awful. Your argument can easily be made for Madden too. It's basically just the same thing every time too. You might say there are differences, but I can easily say their are differences when I play a game of 2k10 or Live or whatever basketball game it might be.
Agreed. I don't even watch the NBA, and I find 2k basketball games more "fun" than Madden.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:59 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate how they measure anything within 5 yards in Madden and you have to watch it.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NHL 10>all
Old 10-10-2009, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I hate how they measure anything within 5 yards in Madden and you have to watch it.
Tell me about it.

I can't understand why they can't make this animation similar to the ones at the start where if both opponents press 'a' then you can skip it.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 09:40 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anybody else play ncaa10 and get pissed by the CONSTANT pass interference that is never called on heisman? i mean they press then get 20 yards down the field and the corner blatantly shoves the wr, i have it timed pretty well now with the 2nd shove on the deep ball if my line holds up but this is ridiculous
Old 10-11-2009, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Rooo
Rookie

Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.Rooo could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Not true, the 2k franchise always gives me a good result every year.

EDIT: Not Brock Obama approved.

Last edited by Rooo : 10-11-2009 at 02:37 PM.
Rooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 05:36 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
anybody else play ncaa10 and get pissed by the CONSTANT pass interference that is never called on heisman? i mean they press then get 20 yards down the field and the corner blatantly shoves the wr, i have it timed pretty well now with the 2nd shove on the deep ball if my line holds up but this is ridiculous
Idk I never see that. But apparently the Cb for the computer are amazing at man and press coverage. Unless you WR have like 95+ speed with 98 acc, then its hard for them to fight it off in time for u to avoid a sack.

I had a Wr with 96 98, when ever they showed man or safety playing down, i would send him on a streak and throw it up. He would always burn the cb, or even both sometimes. But now that I dont have him, no one gets open or it takes time.
Old 10-11-2009, 05:41 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

on heisman you never see em shoving 20 yards down the field? i mean it happens very frequently, doenst mean i dont dominate i dont need speed receivers any one with 90 spd or so and good spectacular catch will usually get the deep ball, like i said if my line holds ive got the timing down well to work with the downfield shove after the initial press, this is only in man coverage

EDIT: just went to check again, even against terrible hawaii on replay there was the initial press then 3 shoves after the press downfield while going deep lame

Last edited by TitansCJftw : 10-11-2009 at 06:43 PM.
TitansCJftw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 07:14 AM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man I love the custom soundtracks in 2k10. Anyone else having the major stuttering in some stadiums? especially in my player? I read they're supposed to be patching it, but at the moment my player is pretty unplayable.
rchrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchrd View Post
Man I love the custom soundtracks in 2k10. Anyone else having the major stuttering in some stadiums? especially in my player? I read they're supposed to be patching it, but at the moment my player is pretty unplayable.
Unplayable? Hmm, I've had some minor issues with frame rates only when my player is on defense and only after a shot is taken and everyone goes for the rebound but even then it doesn't happen all the time and seems to not cause much of a frame rate issue beyond a few stutters.

It certainly hasn't been unplayable by any means, at least for me. Like you said though they should be patching it soon so that will be nice.
Old 10-13-2009, 01:20 PM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Unplayable? Hmm, I've had some minor issues with frame rates only when my player is on defense and only after a shot is taken and everyone goes for the rebound but even then it doesn't happen all the time and seems to not cause much of a frame rate issue beyond a few stutters.

It certainly hasn't been unplayable by any means, at least for me. Like you said though they should be patching it soon so that will be nice.
I've been reading on OS and it seems not everyone is experiencing the same problem, which sucks for me. It's so far only occured in D-League games but (it's every D-League game so far) when the ball gets to either end of the court everything just stutters like crazy, It makes playing d or taking a shot or doing pretty much anything completely out of the question. I've seen the minor stuttering you're referring to in a couple of franchise games and completely agree that is not really an issue at all. But this is definitely a different issue.

So instead I started my Bulls 'chise and will take a wait and see approach with the stutter problem progression. Rose is outrageous, Salmons is money but I can't get Hinrich to do anything but miss so far, it's his lightning quick jumper just keeps catching me off guard.
rchrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:17 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This sounds like a stupid question, but here it goes. If anyone has played FIFA 10 or NBA 2K10, could you recommend one over the other? Specifically, the My Player mode for 2K10, and the Virtual Pro/Manager Mode for FIFA.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:03 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

That's true, I think it all depends on the person, and what games you like to play anyway. I'm just a huge football guy so Madden has always been my sports game, I find excitement in it just with the new added rookies but even this past year I felt like they added alot to the game to make me enjoy it alot more while some people feel it's the same old game.

I haven't been able to get into any basketball series quite as strong, I'm probably gonna give 2k10 a shot this yera because the demo is always sick, and I wanted to go through the process with my own player.

What I don't get are the people who complain about a game, or series every single year, then go out and buy it again the next year as soon as it drops. EA sports has gotten lazy with some things, but from year to year there are only so many changes one can expect to see made.

I know the sports game that first year 360 came out, to right now, have came a LONG way and I've noticed improvements every year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
That's true, I think it all depends on the person, and what games you like to play anyway. I'm just a huge football guy so Madden has always been my sports game, I find excitement in it just with the new added rookies but even this past year I felt like they added alot to the game to make me enjoy it alot more while some people feel it's the same old game.

I haven't been able to get into any basketball series quite as strong, I'm probably gonna give 2k10 a shot this yera because the demo is always sick, and I wanted to go through the process with my own player.

What I don't get are the people who complain about a game, or series every single year, then go out and buy it again the next year as soon as it drops. EA sports has gotten lazy with some things, but from year to year there are only so many changes one can expect to see made.

I know the sports game that first year 360 came out, to right now, have came a LONG way and I've noticed improvements every year.
Nah I totally understand that. I just didn't like the fact RaidersNation (a notoriously huge Madden player) was saying basketball games all suck as if it were fact, when clearly there is a large portion of people who do enjoy them.

I'm be the first to admit though if I wasn't a huge fan of the previous Madden/NCAA and you start hearing about these new and interesting features I get pumped up to buy it again. Usually they just end up disappointing though. One day I'll learn..although this year wasnt awful.
Old 10-15-2009, 05:22 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nah I totally understand that. I just didn't like the fact RaidersNation (a notoriously huge Madden player) was saying basketball games all suck as if it were fact, when clearly there is a large portion of people who do enjoy them.

I'm be the first to admit though if I wasn't a huge fan of the previous Madden/NCAA and you start hearing about these new and interesting features I get pumped up to buy it again. Usually they just end up disappointing though. One day I'll learn..although this year wasnt awful.
Well I'd trust the judgement on guys like you and Shane because I know you get the football and basketball series each year and can at least compare and give an unbiased opinion on how they look.

Getting into the 2K series is something I've been trying to do more of the past few years because I was an NBA Live dude for years and years(obviously it's been passed up judging by the comments here) so I really need to get on board though.

I purchased the demo to create my player or whatever that was, and that alone made me want to buy the game for how much detail you could go into.

Quote:
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 05:54 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wasn't gonna get Madden 10 till my friend convinced me to play the demo. I hated 09 and this one is much better. I haven't had much time to play 2k10 yet, it's a lot different. Still seems good though.

Quote:
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 11:05 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like I am going to get Modern Warfare 2 early. I got Madden a week early and didnt get in trouble with xbox. But IDK if I will be banned if I play online with MW2.

Anyways Ive looked online at the perks and weapons and they looked sweet

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Amari Cooper or Melvin Gordon Please
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 11:04 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Infinity Ward's release date could not be better. MW2 comes out on Tuesday the 10th and Veterans Day is on Wednesday the 11th. After my shift at work on Tuesday, I will be playing straight into Thursday.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote