Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-23-2009, 10:57 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have been seriously tempted to buy Borderlands but I've decided to hold off and wait for Dragon Age.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 11:32 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
I wasn't gonna get Madden 10 till my friend convinced me to play the demo. I hated 09 and this one is much better. I haven't had much time to play 2k10 yet, it's a lot different. Still seems good though.

Most everything was improved I would say, but the announcing is just intolerable. The amount of mistakes they make is ridiculous.

"I think they should go for it on 4th down here"

*Go for it and fail*

"That was an uneccessary risk in my opinion."
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:12 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Most everything was improved I would say, but the announcing is just intolerable. The amount of mistakes they make is ridiculous.

"I think they should go for it on 4th down here"

*Go for it and fail*

"That was an uneccessary risk in my opinion."

Yeah. And I like that they brought back measurements and everything, but they only seem to measure when it's extremely clear you made or missed it. I've never been on the edge of my seat like "OH **** DID I GET IT?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:25 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
Yeah. And I like that they brought back measurements and everything, but they only seem to measure when it's extremely clear you made or missed it. I've never been on the edge of my seat like "OH **** DID I GET IT?"
I do like how they added the catch signals, now they will do the cut scene for not just measurements, if you make a close catch on the sideline, or in the back of the endzone, they will have a ref run up and do the catch signal, or incomplete, I think that's pretty cool.

Measuring gets a bit old, but I'd rather have it and it be old vs not having it at all honestly, think it's a nice little addition. The presentation in general makes it twice as good as last year, if your in a franchise 10 years in, before the game you'll see fans walking up to the apparel store buying the jersey for the 2nd round pick you drafted 3 years ago that's one of your best players now, or when it's raining instead of just showing it on the field you see water specks on the screen like the camera lens is getting wet, I think with how good the graphics are I love little additions like that.

That's what NCAA was missing IMHO.

I just hope they actually get it fixed where they learn how to tap their feet and get both feet in more often, too often they do a stupid movement and step out when it was unnecessary, very rare I see them tap both feet in close to the sideline. But the presentation, along with the potential rating for players were welcomed additions for me.

Quote:
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I do like how they added the catch signals, now they will do the cut scene for not just measurements, if you make a close catch on the sideline, or in the back of the endzone, they will have a ref run up and do the catch signal, or incomplete, I think that's pretty cool.

Measuring gets a bit old, but I'd rather have it and it be old vs not having it at all honestly, think it's a nice little addition. The presentation in general makes it twice as good as last year, if your in a franchise 10 years in, before the game you'll see fans walking up to the apparel store buying the jersey for the 2nd round pick you drafted 3 years ago that's one of your best players now, or when it's raining instead of just showing it on the field you see water specks on the screen like the camera lens is getting wet, I think with how good the graphics are I love little additions like that.

That's what NCAA was missing IMHO.

I just hope they actually get it fixed where they learn how to tap their feet and get both feet in more often, too often they do a stupid movement and step out when it was unnecessary, very rare I see them tap both feet in close to the sideline. But the presentation, along with the potential rating for players were welcomed additions for me.
Only problem with TD/catch calls is they give it away. Black ref=catch/TD, white ref=no catch/no TD.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They give away the measurements too.

camera from left=first down
camera from right=short
Old 10-24-2009, 01:28 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm ******* pissed. I hate when I'm playing a game in my ******* dynasty and I'm in the ******* 4th quarter and the pop screen comes up and says the disc is unreadable. Do that **** in the 1st quarter so I don't waste half an hour.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I'm ******* pissed. I hate when I'm playing a game in my ******* dynasty and I'm in the ******* 4th quarter and the pop screen comes up and says the disc is unreadable. Do that **** in the 1st quarter so I don't waste half an hour.
Install it onto the hard drive.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 10-24-2009, 01:42 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Install it onto the hard drive.
Dude I'm technologically impaired. I'm lucky I even know how to turn the Xbox itself on.
Old 10-24-2009, 06:01 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been playing on the cheap after beating Uncharted 2. I bought Prey for $5.99 and have been playing that. It's freaking trippy as hell. Tis a great game, a great buy.

2K knows how to make amazing, story driven first person games. See Bioshock and the Darkness.

As for Borderlands...I'm thinking about it. I went to rent it today but, it wasnt there. I may buy it eventually. I may wait until after I get Assassin's Creed 2, though. I'm not sure yet. A lot of good games have come out recently or are coming out in November so, it's going to be tough to get them all. And dont even get me started on early next year with Bioshock 2, Mass Effect 2, Heavy Rain, Alan Wake, God of War 3, etc.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 10-24-2009 at 06:04 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Dude I'm technologically impaired. I'm lucky I even know how to turn the Xbox itself on.
Just google how to do it, very easy and saves you the frustration.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 10-24-2009, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just google how to do it, very easy and saves you the frustration.
Supposedly it will make load times a lot longer if the game isn't optimized for it though. Some games are, some aren't. Not sure if NCAA is off the top of my head though.
Old 10-24-2009, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The load times have been shorter for me on both NCAA and Madden. I think you are talking out of your ass Forenci!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 10-24-2009, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The load times have been shorter for me on both NCAA and Madden. I think you are talking out of your ass Forenci!
Really JBond? I think it's you who's talking out of your ass.

http://www.bingegamer.net/2008/so-ho...install-chart/

Most games load times get quicker as it's optimized, but there are some (like Halo 3) which get slower if it isn't optimized properly.
Old 10-24-2009, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Really JBond? I think it's you who's talking out of your ass.

http://www.bingegamer.net/2008/so-ho...install-chart/

Most games load times get quicker as it's optimized, but there are some (like Halo 3) which get slower if it isn't optimized properly.
I will never trust Binge Gamer! Anyway, installing isn't just for load times. It is to reduce disk error, network error, and save the XBox power, thus creating a better environment for the system.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 10-24-2009, 07:11 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Supposedly it will make load times a lot longer if the game isn't optimized for it though. Some games are, some aren't. Not sure if NCAA is off the top of my head though.
I read a nice article about it I'll see if I can find, but it was saying how it preserved the life of your HD, and Xbox itself. I didn't read anything about longer loading times, but I have NCAA on my HD as well as all the other ones, honestly if you have the 120G HD it's worth adding them all on.

Just go to your Game Library I believe and it should have some achievements for that game, then an option to save to your HD.

Quote:
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
I will never trust Binge Gamer! Anyway, installing isn't just for load times. It is to reduce disk error, network error, and save the XBox power, thus creating a better environment for the system.
Yes but it's difficult to install any number of games unless you but an Xbox Elite HDD. I really can't install any games on mine. Or no more than one or two at a time.
Old 10-24-2009, 07:25 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I've been playing on the cheap after beating Uncharted 2. I bought Prey for $5.99 and have been playing that. It's freaking trippy as hell. Tis a great game, a great buy.
Loved Prey, such a weird game.

I'm so out of it with video games, there was literally dust on my 360 controller when I went to play yesterday. Any new good games out/coming out? ODST worth buying?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 07:46 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know you said you liked Assassin's Creed. The 2nd one is coming out in November, if you're interested in that. Kristen Bell will be back. haha.

Borderlands and Brutal Legend just came out, both received great reviews.

Batman Arkham Asylum came out recently as well, that got amazing reviews. I'm not sure it's for me but, everyone seems to love it.

Dragon Age Origins made by BioWare comes out in November as well.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 08:32 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

voodoo, go to dashboard, go to my xbox, go to game library select ncaa football 10 select install to hard drive-WIN, as others are saying about running slower/faster all i know is for madden ncaa and nba2k10 they all run faster plus that super loud fan doesnt run since it isnt reading off the disk, i believe as far as performance stuff installing to your hard drive is only bad for FPS i believe from what i remember reading cheers!
Old 10-26-2009, 03:50 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Assassins Creed 2, Who is excited?

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:28 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

15 days til MW2!!!

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:56 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
15 days til MW2!!!
I was going to buy it later down the road when it wasn't $59.99 for PC (**** you Activision). But now that I know that it's multiplayer is matchmaking like consoles, I'm staying far away from this game. I'm sure it'll be fun, but Activision is giving the middle fingers to the PC gamers.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 05:00 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Loved Prey, such a weird game.

I'm so out of it with video games, there was literally dust on my 360 controller when I went to play yesterday. Any new good games out/coming out? ODST worth buying?
NBA2k10...
Old 10-26-2009, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is so many awesome games coming out in the next few weeks. I can't wait to finish this semester at Uni in a week so I can start playing some of them.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote