Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-26-2009, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MW2 looks so insanely badass. Been doing some reading up on it. You can customize your killstreaks now i.e. 5 kills in a row you can get missiles and I think 11 kills in a row and you're eligible to jump into the AC130! Can't wait for that.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 05:24 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have 60 dollars saved up for MW2
Old 10-26-2009, 05:39 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, i'm gonna start selling Plasma this week to get some money for MW2 and to fix my box.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't looked forward to a game like this since the first AC...hopefully this one will live up to the hype.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 06:01 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
So, i'm gonna start selling Plasma this week to get some money for MW2 and to fix my box.
I want to do this, but can't find a plasma bank.
Old 10-26-2009, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it worth pre ordering MW2 if I plan on getting it the day it comes out?
Old 10-26-2009, 06:39 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Is it worth pre ordering MW2 if I plan on getting it the day it comes out?
If you wanna get the midnight release, pre order it. It assures that you get a copy.
Old 10-26-2009, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh, I'm not that thrilled about MW2. I know it will be a big hit but it sounds exactly like the last game with a couple new weapons, kill streak unlocks, some new additions to perks and so on.

Not to mention it will be brutal having to deal with people who refuse to actually go out and fight because they will spend the entire game trying to get a kill streak of 11 in order to get the AC-130.

I'm probably going to buy it still, but it doesn't seem like it's a major improvement, nor is it probably worth the 60 dollars.
Old 10-26-2009, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Eh, I'm not that thrilled about MW2. I know it will be a big hit but it sounds exactly like the last game with a couple new weapons, kill streak unlocks, some new additions to perks and so on.

Not to mention it will be brutal having to deal with people who refuse to actually go out and fight because they will spend the entire game trying to get a kill streak of 11 in order to get the AC-130.

I'm probably going to buy it still, but it doesn't seem like it's a major improvement, nor is it probably worth the 60 dollars.
That's why you play HC...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:07 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
That's why you play HC...
Yesssirrr....

I can't wait for this ****, it definately won't be the same game if you've been playing W@W alot recently because the time frames are way off, so it'll be a huge change for me. The people who only played COD4 would have to speak on if it looks the same, but even the missions look 10x better then the original Modern Warfare and that's not taking into affect how fun the online **** is.

Killing people online never gets old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:38 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

About to buy Gears of War 2 for $10 from a friend. How much is it if I return it you think?

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:49 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
About to buy Gears of War 2 for $10 from a friend. How much is it if I return it you think?
about 10 dollars at most
Old 10-27-2009, 03:56 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Yesssirrr....

I can't wait for this ****, it definately won't be the same game if you've been playing W@W alot recently because the time frames are way off, so it'll be a huge change for me. The people who only played COD4 would have to speak on if it looks the same, but even the missions look 10x better then the original Modern Warfare and that's not taking into affect how fun the online **** is.

Killing people online never gets old.
I've always liked the games multiplayer, and the single player as well but the campaign is supposedly only 6-10 hours long which sucks.

I know playing HC is a much better way to avoid people camping for kill streaks (considering it's more defend/attack based) when they're not 'supposed' to, but it's still somewhat of an annoyance.

Activision also did an awful job for anyone who considered buying it on the PC. Actually, saying awful is putting it too lightly, they are making travesty of people who want to play the game on the computer (which is a lot of people). They charge 60 dollars for it when the standard for almost all new computer games is 50 dollars. Not to mention taking away dedicated servers on the PC is horrendous.

I'm not a HUGE PC gamer but I feel bad for the people who got shafted for wanting to buy it on the computer.

Fortunately if I get MW2 it will be for the 360.
Old 10-27-2009, 03:58 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a big fan of CTF as far as COD goes. Not really sure why to be honest, I've just always found it the funnest.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:37 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally got 2k10 woooo

F mw2. I want alpha protocol sooooo bad.

Anyone have or play dj hero yet, that looks pretty fun. I'll probably end up getting that.
Old 10-27-2009, 11:51 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Finally got 2k10 woooo

F mw2. I want alpha protocol sooooo bad.

Anyone have or play dj hero yet, that looks pretty fun. I'll probably end up getting that.
NBA2K10?

it's fun, you should try the "my player" mode you should have fun with what

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:02 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
NBA2K10?

it's fun, you should try the "my player" mode you should have fun with what
I've had it since Saturday, and I've mostly played My Player, It actually is really fun, and a lot better than I expected it to be.

I haven't had a ton of time to play the Association mode yet but one thing I really like is they put draft classes on the 2kShare now, so you can have user created draft classes, I simmed a Clipper Association and drafted John Wall 1st overall, that's a simple, yet fantastic addition to this game.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:12 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright all I have to be honest...I'm not excited about MW2. however I haven't played a shooter excessively since college (halo 2/3, oh so long ago). Seeing the ridiculous hype though has definitely piqued my curiosity though, and I'm compulsive. Anyone want to give me a rundown/sell me on it?
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:16 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ccb dont be a stranger !
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:43 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Alright all I have to be honest...I'm not excited about MW2. however I haven't played a shooter excessively since college (halo 2/3, oh so long ago). Seeing the ridiculous hype though has definitely piqued my curiosity though, and I'm compulsive. Anyone want to give me a rundown/sell me on it?
Did you play COD4? I am a big fan of multiplayer shooters and don't often care for the campaign, but the campaign mode for COD4 was absolutely terrific and very very enjoyable. Add to the fact that the online for COD4 fun was well, made COD4 a complete package, as far as first person shooters go.

Now, infinityward is making a direct sequel to that game and it looks even more fun. Campaign mode should be epic again. On top of that, they have added some sort of mission unlocking mode where you can play and unlock random missions - this is apparently as long as the single player. And then you have online madness. Theres a reason COD4 was the game of the year and one of the top sellers the year it game out - i don't see why COD4 is not going to do the same.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 03:12 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I beat Prey yesterday. The story is freaking terrible but the game was fun.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 09:55 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
Did you play COD4? I am a big fan of multiplayer shooters and don't often care for the campaign, but the campaign mode for COD4 was absolutely terrific and very very enjoyable. Add to the fact that the online for COD4 fun was well, made COD4 a complete package, as far as first person shooters go.

Now, infinityward is making a direct sequel to that game and it looks even more fun. Campaign mode should be epic again. On top of that, they have added some sort of mission unlocking mode where you can play and unlock random missions - this is apparently as long as the single player. And then you have online madness. Theres a reason COD4 was the game of the year and one of the top sellers the year it game out - i don't see why COD4 is not going to do the same.
A few games get the title of Game of the Year. It just depends on the reviewer you read. I didn't care for the COD4 campaign.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:02 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BioShock-My favorite campain game.
Call of Duty 4- my favorite online game. (used to be COD3 but no one plays anymore.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:30 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
BioShock-My favorite campain game.
Call of Duty 4- my favorite online game. (used to be COD3 but no one plays anymore.)
My roommates looooved Bioshock and it was definitely pretty. I played it in spurts but ultimate just got so bored of the liquid tubing minigame...I mean that's hours and hours of your life that you'll never get back playing with the tubes.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:33 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
My roommates looooved Bioshock and it was definitely pretty. I played it in spurts but ultimate just got so bored of the liquid tubing minigame...I mean that's hours and hours of your life that you'll never get back playing with the tubes.

You dont have to play with tubes, I dont anyways because I never went back to places I had already been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote