Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-27-2009, 10:56 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eventually you dont have to lock pick everything manually. Bioshock was amazing.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:10 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Eventually you dont have to lock pick everything manually. Bioshock was amazing.
Yeah Bioshock was awesome, can't wait for the next. My only problem with it is how it told the story through the audio diaries or whatever. Some cutscenes would have been much better.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 02:07 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont know if anyone else is as excited for mw2 as i am. 50 cal with a hearybeat sensor, hell yea

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 02:26 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dude i'm trying to find a place to reserve it, thats near by, Temple.
Old 10-28-2009, 02:28 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
i dont know if anyone else is as excited for mw2 as i am. 50 cal with a hearybeat sensor, hell yea
You don't even know how many hours i'd play cod4 before my x box died. I'm as pumped for mw2 as you are, if not more, i just need to get some quick money to fix my box and to buy the game.
Old 10-28-2009, 02:41 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will be getting this Day 1, lets get some NFLDC matches going if anyone is down.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 03:08 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm down like the economy.
Old 10-31-2009, 12:02 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Playing Batman Arkham Asylum. It's pretty sweet. I knew I knew Oracle's voice from somewhere. Same woman who did Ashley's voice from Mass Effect. Kind of weird for me.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-31-2009, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Playing Batman Arkham Asylum. It's pretty sweet. I knew I knew Oracle's voice from somewhere. Same woman who did Ashley's voice from Mass Effect. Kind of weird for me.
Williams' voice from Mass Effect? Ugh, she kind of annoyed me.

Anyone have any info on Dragon Age? I'm buying it but not sure if it will be on the PC or 360. My computer has been pretty lame lately so I'm leaning towards grabbing it on the 360.
Old 10-31-2009, 12:16 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

I'm trying to get COD MW2 early my friend works at sears and i'm trying to see if he can let me have it like a few days early.
Old 10-31-2009, 02:06 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Williams' voice from Mass Effect? Ugh, she kind of annoyed me.

Anyone have any info on Dragon Age? I'm buying it but not sure if it will be on the PC or 360. My computer has been pretty lame lately so I'm leaning towards grabbing it on the 360.
Yup same person.

Yeah, Ashley was annoying. I always kept her around, though.

1UP has a billion Dragon Age videos you could check out. I havent watched a lot myself but, I'm interested in the game. They've been covering the game non stop. Lots and lots of inside stuff there.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-31-2009, 03:03 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yup same person.

Yeah, Ashley was annoying. I always kept her around, though.

1UP has a billion Dragon Age videos you could check out. I havent watched a lot myself but, I'm interested in the game. They've been covering the game non stop. Lots and lots of inside stuff there.
Yeah, I'll have to check them out. I'm just concerned because some Bioware games play really well on the console (KOTOR, Mass Effect) and crappy on the PC and vice versa.

I'm a huge Bioware fan. Pretty much have liked all their games since Baulders Gate. KOTOR, Jade Empire, Mass Effect have all been good as more recent games too so I'm definitely getting Dragon Age.
Old 10-31-2009, 03:21 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
I'm trying to get COD MW2 early my friend works at sears and i'm trying to see if he can let me have it like a few days early.
I advise you to not play online if you do. Xbox is going to ban people who have it early. If they wouldnt I would have it right now

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 04:21 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
I advise you to not play online if you do. Xbox is going to ban people who have it early. If they wouldnt I would have it right now
This is false. Xbox have stated on numerous occasions that if a person has obtained a copy of the game early it is not necessarily against company policy.

The problem there is with the retailer and NOT the consumer.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 09:43 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
You don't even know how many hours i'd play cod4 before my x box died. I'm as pumped for mw2 as you are, if not more, i just need to get some quick money to fix my box and to buy the game.
I'm with you, I planned on buying it with this check but it looks like my xbox is fried or something, I have an old white one I may try to have that guy I know fix and throwing my HD on it, otherwise I'll probably just end up buying a new elite and MW2 all on a credit card and worry about it later.

Anyone have any good links to go and read about the new guns and perks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:05 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
This is false. Xbox have stated on numerous occasions that if a person has obtained a copy of the game early it is not necessarily against company policy.

The problem there is with the retailer and NOT the consumer.
Yeah, ODST was released early by retailers in France and Microsoft didn't do anything. It's just if it is pirated.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 10-31-2009, 02:19 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im pumped for this game, anyone else down for some online matches when it comes out? Me n Bharaat will be playing.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:44 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Here's the MW2 kill streak reward list according to http://www.mw2blog.com/modern-warfar...treak-rewards/ They even have a short video of the tactical nuke.

Killstreak Rewards

3 Kills UAV
4 Kills Care Package
4 Kills Counter UAV
5 Kills Sentry Gun
5 Kills Predator Missile
6 Kills Presicion Airstrike
7 Kills Harrier Strike
7 Kills Attack Heli
8 Kills Emergency Airdrop
9 Kills Pave Low
9 Kills Stealth Bomber
11 Kills Chopper Gunner
11 Kills AC-130
15 Kills EMP
25 Kills Tactical Nuke

I personally hated the kill streak rewards.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 10-31-2009, 03:10 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
im pumped for this game, anyone else down for some online matches when it comes out? Me n Bharaat will be playing.
Count me in. I am going to be dominating online from beginning. I will probably also play through the campaign within the first couple of days too.

I have never really played the **** out of a game when it comes out, but I think I will have to for this game.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 03:15 PM    (permalink
49ers1984
Rookie

49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.
Unhappy

Man I miss having a Xbox360
49ers1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 03:35 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Romo you've been playing Borderlands, right? How do you like it?

Shot in the dark right here. haha.

How's the story, in comparison to say, Fallout 3? What kind of interactivity is there with dudes you meet? Like are there conversations with several choices you could make or what not? I havent seen/heard much on that.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-31-2009, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:

How's the story, in comparison to say, Fallout 3? What kind of interactivity is there with dudes you meet? Like are there conversations with several choices you could make or what not? I havent seen/heard much on that.
Eh, it's not really like that. The story isn't that interesting/interactive in a Fallout/Mass Effect type of way, but there is a small amount of story. Basically it's more of a decent coop RPG. I haven't played it that much yet though so I'm probably not giving the best opinion now.

Unless you play it coop it's not really worth playing single player. Coop is really fun though.
Old 10-31-2009, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

So far so good. I'm not too far into the game to tell you a lot about the story, but the missions are similar to GTA. You go to a certain place and either kill a guy or pick something up and go back to where you started the mission.

and you can't pick what you say in conversations
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 04:05 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Thanks guys.

Who wants some +rep? :D lol

I want to rent Borderlands but, my store never has it. I'll probably wait on it...pick up Assassin's Creed 2 first and see where I'm at money wise later. I wanted it to be Fallout esque but, I have been hearing that it's not.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-31-2009, 05:27 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
As soon as i get both my box fixed and the game, i'm in.