Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-11-2010, 04:39 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
When did you purchase it? Microsoft extended the warranty on the red ring to three years, meaning that after your regular one year manufacturer's warranty is up, you get two on top of that that protects the e74 and the ewhatevernumberthethreeredringsare. If you've had it for longer than what is protected under that extended warranty, i'd just suggest you buy a new xbox all together. It's not worth to send the old one in for 100 bucks, when you can spend an extra hundred and get a brand new system with store and manu warranties. Do what we all do, buy an arcade, keep your old hard drive and you're set.
That's the thing, I won it at a christmas raffle! The core system that is, so if I can save it that would be cool. I just wanted to know what the process was. After I print the label, how do I pay them? Give them my credit card, and they send me a box? Or how does the payment part work? I am out of my warranty, because i sent filled out the form with my serial # and it said out of warranty, and 99 bucks on the bottom. So just was curious to what the following steps are if i wanted to go through with it and pay for it to get fixed.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 04:41 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss+Manning=Banning View Post
That's the thing, I won it at a christmas raffle! The core system that is, so if I can save it that would be cool. I just wanted to know what the process was. After I print the label, how do I pay them? Give them my credit card, and they send me a box? Or how does the payment part work? I am out of my warranty, because i sent filled out the form with my serial # and it said out of warranty, and 99 bucks on the bottom. So just was curious to what the following steps are if i wanted to go through with it and pay for it to get fixed.
Call them and tell them your situation and you might get it fixed for free.
Old 05-11-2010, 04:44 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If i were you i'd just call in to the X-Box Live support and they'll let you know how it works. I wouldn't know how to help you there because i've never paid for a Microsoft repair, but you still might have the extended warranty that keeps you from paying the fee. Last year a similar situation happened to me, the serial number online said my warranty was up already, but the support line told me they had the extended warranty still available.
Old 05-11-2010, 04:45 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Call them and tell them your situation and you might get it fixed for free.
Yeah that would be the next step. I mean i don't mind paying for the 100 bucks, especially since i never bought it in the first place. I bought 20 bucks worth of raffle tickets and won it. So I kind of want to save it. Just wondered what the procedure is then.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1st person to PM me gets a Halo: Reach beta code. Have it right beside me.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 05:43 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got a new gameinformer yesterday and Gears of War 3 had a ten page article in there and I gotta say it looks ******* epic

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 07:37 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
If i were you i'd just call in to the X-Box Live support and they'll let you know how it works. I wouldn't know how to help you there because i've never paid for a Microsoft repair, but you still might have the extended warranty that keeps you from paying the fee. Last year a similar situation happened to me, the serial number online said my warranty was up already, but the support line told me they had the extended warranty still available.
Oh ok, cool! Thanks man!
Old 05-13-2010, 09:01 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I posted it in the other thread, but today is a good day. The guys over at Remedy and the Alan Wake forums gave some of us members over there 50 Euro vouchers ($63) to spend at the Alan Wake online store. Feels like I won the lottery. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 09:33 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've had some money problems recently, and I tried to sell my Xbox yesterday...well I was told by Gamestop that sense the lil flap that goes over the front USB's is broken they can't take it. I run home to get the face plate off of my broken xbox at home take it back and they can't take this one because the flap over the memory card slot is broken off. I was pretty ******* angry at the time but, now I'm kind of happy Gamestop cares about such stupid ****...Devine intervention?
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 02:37 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone get skate3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 02:44 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rockstar may being showing a first look at GTA 5 at E3 next month, according to the latest rumors.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-16-2010, 02:45 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who all is getting Red Dead Redemption?

As for RROD. The one time I got it I planned on sending it in to Microsoft and called them and prepped it and everything, but then my friend told me he could fix it for 5 bucks in an hour so I did that instead. I have good friends. :D
Old 05-16-2010, 02:46 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I'm getting Alan Wake on the 18th, so Red Dead will have to wait. It's supposed to be bad ass, though. I'll get it eventually.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-16-2010, 02:46 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Started Assassin's Creed 2 the other day, pretty freakin awesome. Basically just been the first one but not boring.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 04:38 PM    (permalink
PrimetimeTheDon
Rookie

PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.

Hey guys who here would like to get waxed up or team up in L4D 2?

PrimeTime21335 friend it

Badababaaa, I'm lovin it.
PrimetimeTheDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 05:10 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
anyone get skate3?
I rented it. It's ok. It is Skate 2 with a different story, and the ability to create a skate team online. The gameplay is the same.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 05:11 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Who all is getting Red Dead Redemption?
Me.. I'm so excited to get it. I even pre-ordered it so make sure that I'm playing on the 18th. lol

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 05:57 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
So Lost Planet 2 is supposed to be pretty bad. Pretty disappointing. I wasnt going to buy it at release anyway, but the reviews suck.

As for broken 360s...I had to send two in for the RRoD and they were fixed for free, I was out of warranty on both, I'm sure. And now I have a broken one sitting on my floor with an E71 error. They said it'd cost $119 to get fixed. I'll do that eventually...but I did what CCB did and bought an arcade as soon as it got that e71 error. These things are junk, but I need one. :/
I did that too. I mean, if you already have the hard drive, isn't the only thing you're missing out on reverse compatibility?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimetimeTheDon View Post
Hey guys who here would like to get waxed up or team up in L4D 2?

PrimeTime21335 friend it
I'll add you later. L4D 2 is the ****.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:09 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tuesday morning....Red Dead...SkilletBEP

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In the Halo Reach beta if you quit out of a couple games there is a ban for 15 minutes and in the official release there is going to be a second stage of punishment. I love it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 10:20 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AC2 is at least 100 times better than the first one. So good.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 05-17-2010, 11:19 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
AC2 is at least 100 times better than the first one. So good.
I only have minor issues with AC2, like running across the city to start your next mission. It gets annoying and a little slow having to run so far just to continue doing the missions.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
In the Halo Reach beta if you quit out of a couple games there is a ban for 15 minutes and in the official release there is going to be a second stage of punishment. I love it.
This is so awesome, so many kids quit in halo 3 once they got in game they didnt like or got killed before they got a kill. I <3 bungie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 11:59 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
I only have minor issues with AC2, like running across the city to start your next mission. It gets annoying and a little slow having to run so far just to continue doing the missions.
Running from one side of Venice to the other was terrrrrrrible. But man the story and gameplay for this one is so amazing.

<njx9> <3 dg