Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-20-2010, 08:14 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Awesome post.

I hate Westerns and never finished Red Dead Revolver...but I'm def. going to have to get Red Dead Redemption sooner or later.

As for something else...I hope Alpha Protocol gets some good reviews, I'm wary right now. The reviews will be pivotal for me.
I'm getting Alpha Protocol. It's like Alan Wake. Might as well go for it even if it sucks because I've invested a lot of interest into it over the past few years.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i really hope alpha protocol is awesome. my five dollar reservation for it has been out of my wallet for a year now.

batman arkham asylum was awesome. i never should have traded it back in. best batman game ever.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 12:33 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Metal Gear coming to 360!!!

Dunno if you guys have heard about this or not, but I just found out and it made me so ******* happy.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 12:38 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For those who were wondering earlier, in RDR you can change the targeting system online depending on what level difficulty game mode you choose.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RROD :(((((((((((((((((
Old 05-21-2010, 09:45 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Red Dead Redemption is such a fun game, except when assholes in free roam riding on Buffalos come along and run you over while you're trying to hunt rabbits :(

Today I will get my last final exam out of the way and finally get to put in some major time on this beast. I also pre-ordered UFC 2010 yesterday (had to make sure I got Roy Nelson!) so needless to say the first portion of my vacation is going to be xbox dominated.

Last edited by ccB : 05-21-2010 at 09:48 AM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 11:43 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Red Dead Redemption is such a fun game, except when assholes in free roam riding on Buffalos come along and run you over while you're trying to hunt rabbits :(

Today I will get my last final exam out of the way and finally get to put in some major time on this beast. I also pre-ordered UFC 2010 yesterday (had to make sure I got Roy Nelson!) so needless to say the first portion of my vacation is going to be xbox dominated.
****...those Buffalo Bastards won't be hasslin ya for long..not if Big Texas Trkaline has anything to say about it...gotta work on the name....
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 11:52 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
****...those Buffalo Bastards won't be hasslin ya for long..not if Big Texas Trkaline has anything to say about it...gotta work on the name....
Hurry up! We can destroy a town full of a-holes than ride donkeys into the sunset together.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:55 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First thing I'm doing when I get off today is coping it...trouble is gonna be in finding a giant ethernet cable.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:58 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
First thing I'm doing when I get off today is coping it...trouble is gonna be in finding a giant ethernet cable.
Walmart bro.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 12:08 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Walmart bro.
I checked on Walmarts site and it only went up to 25 feet, I need like 150 or more. I'm running it from my basement to my attic.
Old 05-21-2010, 12:27 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Might as well go fiber at that point. Standard ethernet doesn't hold up that far. You'll need repeaters.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I got E74 on my XBox last night and now I face a bit of a dilemma. It's no longer under warranty so if I wanted to send it in for repair I would have to pay 100+dollars. What should I do? Try and fix it myself maybe?
Old 05-21-2010, 01:51 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got RDR yesterday. Who ever wants to play online add me

my GT is ImBrotherCain. Just make sure to say your from here
Old 05-21-2010, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I checked on Walmarts site and it only went up to 25 feet, I need like 150 or more. I'm running it from my basement to my attic.
Radio shack has ones that big. But as njx said, go wireless if you can, just make sure you have a password on your router so no ******* free loader can mess up your connection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 02:03 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
wtf? wireless. go. wireless.
I live with a WOW freak who dwells in the basement and that's where the router is, so in the attic my xbox live goes slow.
Old 05-21-2010, 02:18 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my posse's on broadway

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 03:00 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alan Wake update...

I just finished episode 4. My favorite episode to date. The first three got pretty repetitive, just running through the woods and fighting the same looking Taken for hours on end. This episode was much more varied and had some excellent scenes/events and an awesome battle at the farm. That was fan-freaking-tastic.

I will say this, though...The screen tearing was simply horrible in episode 4. Especially inside this clinic, it was giving me a headache. Granted, I'm playing on 1080P and shouldnt be.

Alan Wake is a good game...but it's not perfect. Remedy will have a lot of things to fix to make Alan Wake 2, a true masterpiece of a game. There are certainly a bunch of graphical issues, but my biggest gripe would def. be the repetitiveness in the combat and some of the level design. The first three episodes are exactly the same and grew boring, as much as it pains me to say that. They were too long, considering they didnt vary at all. Before they concluded as a whole, the combat and taken had already grown stale. Reminded me of the original Assassins Creed, in the sense, that it was just way too repetitive and it didnt quite reach its vast potential. Epidsode 4, was certainly an excellent turn, imo. It varied from the first three and had some excellent moments. I hope the rest of the game continues to play out strong, because I've had more than enough running through the forest for 2 hours, fighting wave after wave of the same looking enemies, who offer no real threat.

I would still highly recommend this game, however. The story is great and the game, while repetitive at times, is getting stronger as it moves along and the intensity is rising. There are some graphical issues, but it's still a gorgeous game as a whole. Terrific atmosphere, tight gameplay, engaging story. There is a lot of fun to be had here. Again, episode 4 was just awesome.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 05-21-2010 at 03:02 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 03:03 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I live with a WOW freak who dwells in the basement and that's where the router is, so in the attic my xbox live goes slow.
I'm gonna steal his computer when he's not around...nvm he never goes anywhere :(
Old 05-21-2010, 03:35 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
I'm gonna steal his computer when he's not around...nvm he never goes anywhere :(
Well...every other Tuesday he goes out to spend his unemployment money, you can do it then.
Old 05-21-2010, 03:40 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
ahh... even still, i'd get a repeater on a middle floor, rather than stringing that much cable. your signal's going to degrade pretty badly at that distance unless you buy some pretty good cabling. you'd be best off repeating the wireless for signal strength, then log into the router and cap his available bandwidth (and change the router password/glue over the reset button).
Thanks, I'll look into it. I've thought about getting FIOS just for my room, sense I do so much downloading as well as I do not have a cable box and everything I watch comes from the internet as well.

Last edited by trkaline : 05-21-2010 at 03:45 PM.
Old 05-21-2010, 04:29 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

backbreaker demo is way too sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 10:54 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Just got the Lasso in RDR, and dragging deaths have never been more fun in any video game...
Old 05-22-2010, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol, you should lasso a chick, throw her on the train tracks, then watch her die for an achievement.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 01:22 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
lol, you should lasso a chick, throw her on the train tracks, then watch her die for an achievement.
Wow.....dude...+ rep... you gave me a fun activity for like the next 45 mins.

Oops...I shot my wad when I was drunk last night...IOU.

Last edited by trkaline : 05-22-2010 at 01:25 PM.