Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-26-2010, 11:08 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
40+ dollars would be my guess.
Really? I mean it might not be a hot item but it was still 50 bucks when it came out in the spring. I was hopin' 30 but oh well.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:10 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where were you looking to trade it in at? They **** you bad when you trade in games, they depreciate so much, so quickly. you'd be lucky to get 18 dollars for it. If i were you i'd try to sell it on craigslist and get almost double.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:14 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Where were you looking to trade it in at? They **** you bad when you trade in games, they depreciate so much, so quickly. you'd be lucky to get 18 dollars for it. If i were you i'd try to sell it on craigslist and get almost double.
Prolly gamestop. Here in the 614 pretty much every game place shut down. So I'll try them first and see what they offer and hopefully craigslist won't be necessary.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:38 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got $30 dollars when I turned in RDR for NCAA 11 so you can judge off that. And from what I've seen, Madden looks awful.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:46 PM    (permalink
crites09
Veteran

crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.

sooo I had to buy a new Xbox today cuz mine broke.. so how do you guys like the 360 slim?
Old 07-30-2010, 04:33 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I think I could just aimlessly free run around rooftops in Assassins Creed 2 all day without getting bored.
Yeah, me too. Thank god for those capes that keep you anonymous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crites09 View Post
sooo I had to buy a new Xbox today cuz mine broke.. so how do you guys like the 360 slim?
I'd advise against it. The built in wi-fi is cool but apparently the console scratches your disks if you move it while it's running...to me that's an unnecessary risk on top of RROD.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Yeah, me too. Thank god for those capes that keep you anonymous.

I'd advise against it. The built in wi-fi is cool but apparently the console scratches your disks if you move it while it's running...to me that's an unnecessary risk on top of RROD.
The regular Xbox 360s do the same thing. If you move any model of the 360 it gives you the circle of death. Also I havent read up on any legit RROD problems. If you need a new one its def the way to go, I did the same for myself and am very pleased with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 04:50 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
The regular Xbox 360s do the same thing. If you move any model of the 360 it gives you the circle of death. Also I havent read up on any legit RROD problems. If you need a new one its def the way to go, I did the same for myself and am very pleased with it.
No...the RROD happens when the console overheats. The new slim models scratch your disks...the original consoles don't do that.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 04:53 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who moves their xbox while it's running?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
No...the RROD happens when the console overheats. The new slim models scratch your disks...the original consoles don't do that.
Mine does. . I miss you Dead Rising.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
Mine does. . I miss you Dead Rising.
Haha. So true. I miss you NCAA 09.

ETK, the old 360s most definitely scratch your disk if you move them while running.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 05:34 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Morality.

When playing games with the choice to be good or evil...what way do you guys normally go first?

I always like being the good guy. It's funny...I'm in my second playthrough of Fable 2 right now and I was good the first time around and I still find myself making all the "good" morality choices. And Fable is a good game to be evil in, since you can pillage whole villages. haha. But I actually do feel bad and start to lose interest from being bad all the time.

I will be being a bad guy in my next Fallout 3 playthrough, though. It does pay to be bad in these games, because it makes everything so much easier. Considering you can steal everything and just kill people when they get in your way. I still prefer to be the classic hero, though.

Evil. It's fun to do bad stuff. I don't care about hurting people either, cause' I like to do hoodrat stuff with my friends.

No but seriously, video games are the reason you can be evil, that's why GTA is so popular. Shoot random people or run them over for no reason, kill cops, anytime I get a gf in a video game I try and shoot her in the head. I don't know, I just like to **** up as much as I can lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 05:35 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Simple solution...Don't move it while it's running..
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Simple solution...Don't move it while it's running..
Explain that to my dog.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:18 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone have UFC Undsiputed 10 that would be interested in an online league or something of the sort?
Old 08-01-2010, 06:00 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I picked up Saints Row 2 and Fight Night 4 just for some ******** to play until Madden drops. Saints Row is ok, I'm gonna give it more time to see what the replay value is like, I've been using some cheat codes because I know I won't play it that long.

Nothing 2 major, unlimited sprint, unlock the shotgun, and I'd use some for the cars if I knew what they would look like with those weird names. It's alot closer then GTA then I thought it would be though, almost the exact same ****.

Quote:
Old 08-01-2010, 06:28 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well yeah, Saints Row is a GTA clone/knock off...but on a much more modest budget. They're good games, not as good as GTA. But still lots of fun to be had. There were some pretty awesome cut scenes in Saints Row 2.

One thing I hated was the voices you could choose for your dude. I unknowingly selected a generic hispanic voice...so my white dude, sounded ridiculous.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 06:37 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I absolutely loved Saints Row 2, and I actually enjoyed it more than GTA, to be honest. The only thing I hated was the "races" in SR2, cause they are time trials and not actual races.

The fastest cars in the game are the Bezier, Attrazione, and Superiore.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually never played Saints Row 2 because I thought it looked too arcadey. Also while SR1 was solid, I hated how you had to do the same repetitive missions over and over just to advance in the story.
Old 08-02-2010, 10:36 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Starting my 2nd Fallout 3 playthrough today. Should take 80+ hours to complete with all the DLC. I'll admit, I felt some major fatigue banging through my first 60 hour playthrough over a few weeks. Near the end, that is...I still absolutely loved the game, but it can be pretty damn long, if you do everything. This should be interesting. Havent played it since I got it, a long ass time ago.

I'm also excited to see this nuclear explosion in 1080p. I opted to save the town last time.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-02-2010, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Starting my 2nd Fallout 3 playthrough today. Should take 80+ hours to complete with all the DLC. I'll admit, I felt some major fatigue banging through my first 60 hour playthrough over a few weeks. Near the end, that is...I still absolutely loved the game, but it can be pretty damn long, if you do everything. This should be interesting. Havent played it since I got it, a long ass time ago.

I'm also excited to see this nuclear explosion in 1080p. I opted to save the town last time.
The explosion in high def is pretty ******* amazing.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:41 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Sweeeeeeeet. I upgraded my tv since my first time playing. I'm excited. I'm downloading all of the DLC now, and it's going to take forever. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-02-2010, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sep 28

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:28 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
I absolutely loved Saints Row 2, and I actually enjoyed it more than GTA, to be honest. The only thing I hated was the "races" in SR2, cause they are time trials and not actual races.

The fastest cars in the game are the Bezier, Attrazione, and Superiore.

I think it's pretty cool that you can create your character vs just starting with your own, I liked that twist. Making him look however you want, dressed in whatever you wanted, from tattoos, to jewelry, the whole 9 was pretty cool. I like that aspect over GTA quite a bit. Other then that I don't notice much difference in the games at all really.

It at least passes time killing pimps, or just doing random **** in the area without actually starting a mission.

Quote:
Old 08-02-2010, 08:53 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone see Medal of Honor trailer? It looks sick. I'm so excited that game is back I love that franchise but it faded when call of duty started to do more modern day game play and even WWII games.

after watching the game footage, I don't really like it reminds me of Battlefield to much.