Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-12-2010, 03:27 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That thing is going to suck just like the nightvision goggles that came with mw2.

Bioshock Infinite trailer: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/de...nfinite/702795

This time it's actually made by the original Bioshock creators, yay.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
That thing is going to suck just like the nightvision goggles that came with mw2.

Bioshock Infinite trailer: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/de...nfinite/702795

This time it's actually made by the original Bioshock creators, yay.
It looks amazing, but it sure is going to be different. Game is going to be much brighter, obviously. Looks fantastic, though.

As for it being made by the original creators...excellent news, but Bioshock 2 was shockingly good as well, in other hands. I'm glad everything worked out well with that. Bioshock was still better than the sequel, but they were both fantastic. I cant wait for this one.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:32 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/111/1112011p1.html

HOLY ****

These things just keep getting better

first mission, infiltrate the girl's locker room. [quagmire]aalllll riiiight[/quagmire]
Nice! Activision has found another way to get stupid people to waste their money!

I know this is the 360 thread, but the game I'm looking forward to most coming out recently is Civilization V. To which I will be buying it on the PC, of course.
Old 08-13-2010, 02:53 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
So what's everyone doing about the shooters coming up?

Halo in September, MoH in October, and Black Ops in November...

Personally, I'm not big into console shooters. As a lifelong PC gamer, consoles just CAN'T stack up as far as control and skill are concerned (obvious limitations). I remember what a piece of crap GoldenEye was/is, but console gamers thought/think it was the bees knees because they didn't know anything about Quake, Doom, or Wolfenstein...but the game was a piece of ****. But I've also found that newer shooters on consoles can be fun (enjoyed MW, MW2, Resistance, and FEAR2).

Not a big Halo fan, but will probably pick it up because...who isn't? The only Halo I've played is ODST, and I thought it was ******* trash.

I haven't bothered with an MoH since the very first one. I can't stand WW2 games. They're ******, and the guns are dog ****. Simple as that. But this one has me intrigued. Looks good, and is not a WW2 game for the first time.

I tend to stay away from the Treyarch CoD's. I'll probably take a wait-and-see approach.

Seems like I'll end up with just Halo Reach. I hope it holds my interest until April, I guess.

Why did GoW3 get pushed back?! (rhetorical)
Can't wait for Halo. One of the few games I'll buy as soon as it drops. I never played ODST because I heard it was awful. Halo 3 is probably my favorite console shooter ever. I was ******* deadly on that game.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 07:03 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Nice! Activision has found another way to get stupid people to waste their money!

I know this is the 360 thread, but the game I'm looking forward to most coming out recently is Civilization V. To which I will be buying it on the PC, of course.
me too. its going to be weird not stacking units, but it'll make combat a bit more like age of empires. that's a good thing for me.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 08:32 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
me too. its going to be weird not stacking units, but it'll make combat a bit more like age of empires. that's a good thing for me.
Indeed, sir. You have no idea how many hours I spent playing that game. Some of the multiplayer matches were so long and epic that we had to save them and pick them up another time.

Can't wait!
Old 08-13-2010, 11:59 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
So what's everyone doing about the shooters coming up?

Halo in September, MoH in October, and Black Ops in November...
Black Friday, all 3 and 2 wii games I want for cheap. I wonder if I can call up BestBuy and ask them to reserve the games for me for an extra $10 so I dont get killed and wake up early.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 09:00 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Can't wait for Halo. One of the few games I'll buy as soon as it drops. I never played ODST because I heard it was awful. Halo 3 is probably my favorite console shooter ever. I was ******* deadly on that game.
Draft King is the NFLDC Halo champ, and I guess I'm 2nd. We should all play when Reach comes out though. My GT is Hane11.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 09:27 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ODST's storyline was pretty damn awesome, there was a point where I didn't want to play the game anymore and just watch it so the storyline would go faster. It could have been because it was basically Firefly set in the Halo universe though.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 10:16 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Starcraft, Mass Effect (especially), and a few others remind me of Firefly, which makes me really enjoy playing them. They need to bring that series back. Serenity ended fairly openly, and none of those actors "made it"...so it should be easily done.

I couldn't play ODST because the game was just soooo bad.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Draft King is the NFLDC Halo champ, and I guess I'm 2nd. We should all play when Reach comes out though. My GT is Hane11.
Did somebody say Halo??? Yeah, I'll be back in time for Reach, but right now I'm console banned. **** you Microsoft.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:04 AM    (permalink
bjones9
Rookie

bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
Did somebody say Halo??? Yeah, I'll be back in time for Reach, but right now I'm console banned. **** you Microsoft.
I work for microsoft want me to pull some stringss??? oh wait you're a ******* ***.
bjones9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:21 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If there is a patch out for a game (NCAA 11) and I'm connected to the EA servers, why would the patch not be downloaded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:21 AM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones9 View Post
I work for microsoft want me to pull some stringss??? oh wait you're a ******* ***.
No one likes you.
Old 08-16-2010, 01:25 AM    (permalink
bjones9
Rookie

bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bjones9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No one likes you.
Come on dude, i'm a blind football player... not cool.
Old 08-16-2010, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones9 View Post
Come on dude, i'm a blind football player... not cool.
Neg rep.

On topic. Dead Rising 2 looks awesome.
Old 08-16-2010, 01:27 AM    (permalink
bjones9
Rookie

Quote:
Neg rep.

On topic. Dead Rising 2 looks awesome.
Neg Rep.

On topic, you're ugly.
Old 08-16-2010, 09:28 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Console banned? hahaha wut? We need to carry LTGiants again when Reach comes out.

btw good luck on Saturday....bring home that ship.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 12:55 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Console banned? hahaha wut? We need to carry LTGiants again when Reach comes out.

I would love to get Reach but I am broke I haven't bought a new game since I bought Tiger Woods 10.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:56 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good chance I'll be getting and playing Halo for the first time.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:21 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Good chance I'll be getting and playing Halo for the first time.
Likely the best decision you ever made.

I <3 COD, but it and Halo get unfairly compared to each other. They're completely different types of shooters, and both incredibly enjoyable.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 09:48 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Likely the best decision you ever made.

I <3 COD, but it and Halo get unfairly compared to each other. They're completely different types of shooters, and both incredibly enjoyable.
Yea, Ive been playin MW2 now for awhile and while its enjoyable and cool in its own way, I still prefer Halo. Just a lot more fun IMO.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 12:58 AM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Quote:

Yeah I pretty much got owned. I got a message from a guy asking me if I would sell him a Halo level 50. He was offering 4000 microsoft points or $100, so of course I said I would make the deal. Turns out the guy was a Microsoft employee, caught me in the act of breaking one of their Code of Conduct policies. I'm trying to figure out now what I should do with this worthless X-Box.

Thanks btw, should be a good game. Essex has a solid run game, but we have the top run D in the league. As long as we can limit their QB (apparently he's a scrambler), we should be fine, our offense scores more than enough.
Old 08-17-2010, 12:59 AM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
I would love to get Reach but I am broke I haven't bought a new game since I bought Tiger Woods 10.
Lol, I remember carrying you in Team Slayer with etk, good times.
Old 08-17-2010, 01:46 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never really like Halo probably due mostly to the fact that I'm completely awful at it. From the people I've talked to though it sounds like this one is more like a cross between the previous Halos and COD? Is this true? I might have to check it out.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote