Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-17-2010, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ZOMG!!! I'll be online for the first time in Reach in like 3-4 hours.

edit: http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/ecc...-down?=twitter

Funny Halo: Reach video ft. Snoop Dogg, LL Cool J, and guy from Chuck.

Last edited by Draft King : 09-17-2010 at 02:56 PM.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reach tournament thread is up, go sign up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm on right now. Anybody that doesn't have me as a friend yet add me, it's go time.

edit: my gamertag isn't working at the moment. for the night I will be on the account:

USMC ace 1146

Last edited by Draft King : 09-17-2010 at 07:47 PM.
Old 09-18-2010, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

I'm back on my main gamertag. Absolutely love this game. So far the only thing I liked more about Halo 3 was the ranking system, but I'll give this one a chance. Apparently you have to wait seven days then you are placed in a Tier.
Old 09-19-2010, 04:06 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I already played with DK and Jvig but add me for Halo: Reach my GT is Hane11.

I won't be playing from Wed-Mon though.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 01:59 PM    (permalink
PrimetimeTheDon
Rookie

PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.

Anyone here **** with Left 4 Dead 2?

Badababaaa, I'm lovin it.
PrimetimeTheDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 02:01 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Starting playing Reach online some, I play pretty randomly but add me if you want the greatest player ever! (just kidding, but I'm fairly solid) GT is Prometheus151.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 03:56 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimetimeTheDon View Post
Anyone here **** with Left 4 Dead 2?
I have over 300 hours logged on the PC version. I love L4D2. Thanks to Steam, I have a buuunch of friends from it. It's not as fun by yourself with randoms unless they have a mic. Microphones are essential for that game.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 02:45 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 04:42 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Starting playing Reach online some, I play pretty randomly but add me if you want the greatest player ever! (just kidding, but I'm fairly solid) GT is Prometheus151.
Reading this thread is making me want to play just like Halo 3 in the old days, where you and Shane and others would have to make up for my tendency to go like 3-12 on a good day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 08:32 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I tried Limbo today. I think I finally found a piece of media that's just too ****** for me to handle. Literally the stuff they make nightmares out of. I'll probably end up buying it because it's fascinating as anything, but god damn that games scares me.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 08:53 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I've seen you on there, I'll join your games next time.
Old 09-21-2010, 11:10 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
BUMP. Too sexy to be on the bottom of the page. Take a gander.

As for me...not a Halo fan, and I just beat Prince of Persia (2008), great game by the way. I have a couple of prospects now. I may fire up my PS3 and play God of War 3 for the first time or Heavy Rain again. Or, I could play some Half-Life 2 on the 360. Dont know, dont know. I want a new game...still waiting on New Vegas.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 11:12 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, Bioshock Infinite looks awesome. Much more interesting looking than Bioshock 2, for me anyway.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 09-21-2010, 11:44 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
BUMP. Too sexy to be on the bottom of the page. Take a gander.

As for me...not a Halo fan, and I just beat Prince of Persia (2008), great game by the way. I have a couple of prospects now. I may fire up my PS3 and play God of War 3 for the first time or Heavy Rain again. Or, I could play some Half-Life 2 on the 360. Dont know, dont know. I want a new game...still waiting on New Vegas.
Play God of War 3 now!

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 09-21-2010, 11:46 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Play God of War 3 now!
i heard it gets really easy at the end.
Old 09-22-2010, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
i heard it gets really easy at the end.
What god of war game isnt easy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 08:26 AM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got Fable II and Bioshock through Goozex. Have to finish up RDR (23 missions left), then I can pick one to start...any suggestions on which?
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 09:22 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Just got Fable II and Bioshock through Goozex. Have to finish up RDR (23 missions left), then I can pick one to start...any suggestions on which?
Definitely Bioshock. Fable II is meh, it felt inferior to Fable I to me.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:39 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I have such a convoluted relationship with Bioshock. I love the story and the atmosphere, but some of the gameplay mechanics just don't do it for me. It's a really amazing experience overall and I know someone who works for 2K Boston so I sort of have a tie to it, but it frustrates the hell out of me sometimes as well.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 09-22-2010, 09:46 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never played Bioshock, it's one of those games along with Mass Effect and a couple others I think I'd really enjoy but just never got around to playing. I enjoyed Fable II, wasn't quite what I had hoped but I played through the story a good 3 or 4 times.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:53 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Fable is fun. That's really all it is though. It's not moving like the games it draws it heritage from. It's just fun. Not a bad thing by any means, but I think it does hurt it perception wise, a bit anyway. Also, the end to Fable II was really, really, really lame.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 09-22-2010, 09:53 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Never played Bioshock, it's one of those games along with Mass Effect and a couple others I think I'd really enjoy but just never got around to playing. I enjoyed Fable II, wasn't quite what I had hoped but I played through the story a good 3 or 4 times.
I had to force myself to finish Fable II, which really surprised me. I loved the first one. Fable II also has the worst ending of all time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Fable is fun. That's really all it is though. It's not moving like the games it draws it heritage from. It's just fun. Not a bad thing by any means, but I think it does hurt it perception wise, a bit anyway. Also, the end to Fable II was really, really, really lame.
Lol, at least we can agree on the ending. I bought both Fable I and II first day. I'm probably just renting III(if I decide to play), that's how much Fable II is a disappointment to me.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 09-22-2010 at 09:56 AM.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post

I am looking forward to Fable III though, I'm gonna wait a little bit after release to see reviews and stuff but it looks promising.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:58 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post

I am looking forward to Fable III though, I'm gonna wait a little bit after release to see reviews and stuff but it looks promising.
That's what Fable does. It always looks promising because of that douchebag Peter Molyneux promising so much stuff that never even sniffs the game. He just talks and talks and talks his game up, and does little improvements.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 09-22-2010 at 10:02 AM. Reason: no idea why I put in Peter Moore instead of Peter Molyneux